Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke (23370 Views)

Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Osun Gov Election: Oyetola Closes Defence At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by NOTORIOUS100(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2022
Osun election: Oyetola, Aregbesola fought each other after robbing me – Adeleke

Osun State governor-elect, Ademola Adeleke has revealed that Kolapo Alimi, one of the lawyers that represented the incumbent Governor, Gboyega Oyetola, told him that he was robbed during the 2018 governorship election.

Four years ago, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced Oyetola as the winner of the election, following a rerun in seven polling units across four council areas.

INEC’s returning officer, Prof. Joseph Fuwape, declared that Oyetola won with 255,505 votes, while Adeleke polled 255,023 votes.

Adeleke had won the main election after polling 254,698 against Oyetola’s 254,345.

In July 2019, the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the Court of Appeal which nullified the March 22 judgement of the Osun State election petition tribunal.

The tribunal had declared Adeleke as the winner of the September 2018 election.

“Kolapo Alimi was one of the lawyers that represented Oyetola at the tribunal.

“Anytime I saw him (Alimi) in court, because I’m a civilised person, I will go to them and greet them and say ‘how are you doing?’ It was later he apologised and said ‘he was thinking ‘why is Senator Adeleke greeting me? We are trying to mess him up and he is still greeting me’.

“But he later told me that while I was greeting him, I didn’t know that I was giving them poison. They knew that I won the election and they rigged me out and I was still greeting them. I believe that Aregbesola and Oyetola fell out,” Adeleke said, while speaking on Channels Television on Monday night.

When asked what his reaction was when Oyetola and Aregbesola fell out, Adeleke replied: “I said God is good. These (Aregbesola and Oyetola) are the people that colluded that time. They were together. Kolapo Alimi told me the truth that they robbed me.

“Even the president said it when he came over here that they won the election through remote control.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/osun-election-oyetola-aregbesola-fought-each-other-after-robbing-me-adeleke/

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by KUNZEH(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by beatricesola: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
God has vindicated you sir

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Ugaboy: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
This is how APC and PDP will fight against each...once Peter Obi triumph over them...it is not about Labor Party is about being ObiDient

Other news

HAPPY 61st BIRTHDAY TO PETER

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by VeryWickedMan: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
This usually happens amongst gossips. Once you starve them of that topic that brought them together, they will fight each other and break away.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by God1000(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
The infighting among them is a good one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2022
It's God's doing

Congratulations sir, Osun people made the right choice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Kingcalls: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol...2 robbers fighting on how to share the loot only for the owner to get his goods bk

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
God has claimed your mandate back for you,

7 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by brosom(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
APC u urchins right now grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by zealousayo(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
His enemies were confounded.
I wish you a fruitful tenure sir.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Greenlight123: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Apc are supreme court candidates

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by princepeter566: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
The joy of the wicked is for a moment. Na Bible talk am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Pootle: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
just leave the past...start planning today.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by ThatFairGuy1: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Okay

58 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
This man too deh talk jor.. just like portable pro max

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by phemmyfour: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
You too dey talk.... Osogbo Portable

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by ZeroChil: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
NOTORIOUS100:
Osun election: Oyetola, Aregbesola fought each other after robbing me – Adeleke

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/19/osun-election-oyetola-aregbesola-fought-each-other-after-robbing-me-adeleke/

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Ifearnoevil: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
This man will end up as the most talkative governor.

And sorry for anybody expecting this man to be different from what he was before becoming governor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by helinues: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
You are yet to get over the court litigations, you have already been running your mouth

Are you a learner in Politics? This statement will create another unnecessary hatred

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by SenatePresdo(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
The same way Tinubu and Buhari will fight each other After Obi's Victory in 2023.

Buhari will not use federal might for BAT, because he's not his preferred candidate.

I pity Tinubu urchins in Advance.

6 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by FreeStuffsNG: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm. It was HE Omisore that actually helped to seal the victory of HE Oyetola. Both of them are still on good terms.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Lionize: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Good to hear, what is yours is yours, it may only take time. The only challenge I have is while time is being taken, a lot of things could have gone wrong as some may be irreversible. But, anyhow it is, let what belongs to you come to you at the end of the day, no matter how long.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Eamandre(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
E b like baba Don de turn talking governor, instead of dancing governor...�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by GeneralPula: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
I just hope this man won’t be worst than Ikpeazu

58 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Khez: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
No be small remote control loool na why conscience no gree the old man rig am again , cos he has nothing to gain as osun is even in a mess with debts and all !

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by Madiva882(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Oyetola, Aregbesola Fought Each Other After Robbing Me - Adeleke by debossng: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Your enemies will scatter for your sake IJN

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Kate Osamor: We Must Stop Funding Corrupt Nigerian Security Agencies / President Buhari Receives Indian Prime Minister, Muraleedharan In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.