Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi (11253 Views)

2023: Tinubu Garners More Endorsements As Ebonyi Volunteers Declares Support / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by fergie001: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Basking in the recent endorsement of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and himself as the running mate, by some apex zonal socio-cultural organisations, Mr Peter Obi has said that only those who do not wish Nigeria well would not endorse the PDP.

Obi, who was in Anambra State for a road show around various cities in the state, said recent developments have shown that the present government does not have the capacity to govern Nigeria, just as she has moved to the lowest ebb in all rankings among countries of the world.

He said: “The endorsement is all over now. They are doing it because everyone is seeing the reality. People have seen that the present government doesn’t have the capacity to govern Nigeria. More endorsement will come, because people are not happy with this government. Even you journalists, you are not happy, and I can see it from your faces."

“You too should be a part of this endorsement. We have a country that is collapsing, and it is up to Nigerians to know who to choose. If you think what you are getting in the last three years is okay, then you remain where you are, but I know it is not okay. Our country is now worse."

“The condition of Nigeria should worry everyone. We have a record of insecurity, we have moved from number seven to number three. After Afghanistan, it is Iraq and we are the number three, so it should worry all Nigerians. We now have the highest number of poor people living on the surface of the earth in Nigeria and it should worry all Nigerians.”

Speaking on what he would do differently if elected to power, Obi said what he did in Anambra was enough for anyone to know what he would do.

He insisted that the present government has failed, and that anyone who was happy with the Muhammadu Buhari-led government was not a human being.

He charged the people to come out enmasse and vote for a change of government, saying that the people are more important than the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in deciding the credibility of the forthcoming elections.

“It is not about INEC, it is about the people. If the people say yes to a change of government, definitely they will get it. I have contested election here in Anambra before. INEC did not give it to me, but because the people were behind me, I was able to get it,”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/05/well-get-more-endorsements-says-obi/amp/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sure, endorsement from people that want a share of some cool dollars!
Who no like money?!

Even, Cownu the mad troublemaker knows who is the man for the job! cheesy

ClearFlair:
Thieves.
Endorsement for defeat. PDP have lost.
GBAM!!
End of discussion!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by lordempire(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
I just hope and pray that the better leader wins!
The guy above me is a pained zombie.

Like for PDP and share for APC

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by deboysben(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sai Obi
Our incoming vice president

The man that destroyed our fake pastor in the debate and reduced him to
Stammer
Where were wear

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
smiley

17 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Shezkid01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
[i][/i] grin
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by maestroferdi: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nigerians are with you...

As for the heartless ones who are insistent on foisting a tired Buhari on us....I have nothing to say.

9 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by salbis(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
This time around we have decided to emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery. I made mistake in 2015, but i'm here to right my wrong this 2019, so help me God. Arise oh compatriots, let us get Nigeria working again!

8 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Africankel(m): 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sure thing...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Surerest1: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Kingsleydr(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thieves

2 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Everything will end in 11 days from today. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by livelymatilda22: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol.Keep the endorsement while Buhari keeps piling up the real voters..

Your eyes go clear on February 16

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by RockHard: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
When will China endorse Peter Obi?? Upon all the free advert/publicity he has been giving them lately?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by hisexcellency34: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Why didn't you get from Igbo leader, Nnamdi Kanu?

4 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
You can get the endorsement while WE
TEAM 4+4 get the votes.
SAI BABA

3 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nna don't be too sure oh
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fellow Nigerias, let's vote pls:

Like for Atiku/Obi

Share for Buhari/Yemi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Obi-liar from shanghai is at it again. for more lies, type Obi to 419

3 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by 9jaArea: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
From those that cannot secure a polling unit, yes it matters not.

We are going to the Next Level even the Chinese man from the east is aware of this.

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Sholaco: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin like say endorsement win poll cheesy
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by kaen1317: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Endorsement or not Nigeria has already been Atikulated

4 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by lonelydora: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
We the good loving Nigerians are solidly behind you guys.

Never again will the Daura samanja come back to Aso Rock

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by luluosas(m): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by franchasng: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please Atiku and Obi don't fuckup oh, after you people become President please do all you can deliver on your promise of job creation for Nigerian youths and revival of dead Nigerian economy first before any other thing.

If you guys mess up, I and our army of foreign based journalists and activists will make sure you two end up in jail after being disgraced out of office through mass nationwide protests, so if you guys aren't ready to perform according to your campaign promises now, you better give the ticket to Moghalu or Olawepo Hashim cos no time for nonsense again, Buhari will be the last failure to rule Nigeria angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by tsinzu: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
AtikuObi the winning ticket. Buhari is heading back to Daura

5 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Rapuru14: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ehehsjmwmk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Not Wrong By Defecting To APC / Amaechi Appoints 6 Female Permanent Secretaries, Sacks Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.