Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi (11263 Views)

2023: Tinubu Garners More Endorsements As Ebonyi Volunteers Declares Support / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements / 2019: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Validates Endorsements For Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Rapuru14: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yehewjjkwkkk
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
What will make Buhari his wicked cabals loose is in him - arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by ItzBIM(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
lordempire:
I just hope and pray that the better leader wins!
The guy above me is a pained zombie.

Like for PDP and share for APC
What about Sowore

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by ClearFlair: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
fergie001:
Basking in the recent endorsement of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and himself as the running mate, by some apex zonal socio-cultural organisations, Mr Peter Obi has said that only those who do not wish Nigeria well would not endorse the PDP.

Obi, who was in Anambra State for a road show around various cities in the state, said recent developments have shown that the present government does not have the capacity to govern Nigeria, just as she has moved to the lowest ebb in all rankings among countries of the world.

He said: “The endorsement is all over now. They are doing it because everyone is seeing the reality. People have seen that the present government doesn’t have the capacity to govern Nigeria. More endorsement will come, because people are not happy with this government. Even you journalists, you are not happy, and I can see it from your faces."

“You too should be a part of this endorsement. We have a country that is collapsing, and it is up to Nigerians to know who to choose. If you think what you are getting in the last three years is okay, then you remain where you are, but I know it is not okay. Our country is now worse."

“The condition of Nigeria should worry everyone. We have a record of insecurity, we have moved from number seven to number three. After Afghanistan, it is Iraq and we are the number three, so it should worry all Nigerians. We now have the highest number of poor people living on the surface of the earth in Nigeria and it should worry all Nigerians.”

Speaking on what he would do differently if elected to power, Obi said what he did in Anambra was enough for anyone to know what he would do.

He insisted that the present government has failed, and that anyone who was happy with the Muhammadu Buhari-led government was not a human being.

He charged the people to come out enmasse and vote for a change of government, saying that the people are more important than the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in deciding the credibility of the forthcoming elections.

“It is not about INEC, it is about the people. If the people say yes to a change of government, definitely they will get it. I have contested election here in Anambra before. INEC did not give it to me, but because the people were behind me, I was able to get it,”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/05/well-get-more-endorsements-says-obi/amp/

Thieves.
Endorsement for defeat. PDP have lost.

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
Obi-liar from shanghai is at it again.
for more lies, type Obi to 419
Shut up zombie!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by BabaO2: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Endorsement by intermediary politicians like
ayo adebanjo doesn't win election. Stop celebrating fake assurances from a fraction of factionalised socio-cultural group like afenifere.
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by lordempire(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
ItzBIM:

What about Sowore

My personal option is a coalition of the third force however, they ventured into it too late and ofcz Nigerian youths are still majorly in-between PDP and APC.
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Bobnotrouble: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
And it will amount to outright defeat!
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by SaintLucia: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Obi a criminal and liar that stole from Anambra and invested the money in his family company.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by ClearFlair: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
venai:
Shut up zombie!

Defeat awaits you. Whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by ClearFlair: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Stupid looting party.
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Another Story
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by nwafada123(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
In his room, Mike had just walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, picking up a body spray; he untied the towel and dropped it on the bed. Just then, the door opened and it was Soma in a short transparent, loose nightwear exposing her bare bosom and laps. She looked breathtaking that an erectile dysfunctional man will receive the healing of a charge. She knew what she wanted and came just for it, at the right time, in the right manner. She did not expect to see a nude Mike who was now awestruck but for her, it was even a grander serving of the meal on a platter: seeking the goat for a slaughter but it ended up submitting itself.

He looked sexy. He looked virile. He looked everything Soma had ever wanted from him. She adored his appearance: the athletic, masculine figure. Fully satisfied, she walked to him majestically, with a brooding cheer all over her face for the conquest. She slipped out of her nightwear and proceeded even closer to him. Now completely naked, she gripped Mike who was already consumed with arousing thoughts - she was in his head.

Soma gripped Mike, her body touching his, ran her delicate fingers on every sensitive tissue and held him tight, with everything on her, digging into him. Mike remained silent in lust, motionless but in his mind, the plane was set to take off as she kissed him all over. He let out a sharp moan, taking time to bath her with the wetness of his lips: kisses, caresses, heightening with passionate intensity landed them on the altar of demystification of how much they wanted themselves, in coital entanglement. Soma gently pushed him with her index finger unto the bed and then laid on him.

The romance was ethereal, intimate and more of everything to Soma. It was a night of earthly bliss and she wished for it to continue forever. That marked the beginning of the three-night exploit. Soma initiated the first night, Mike encouraged the subsequent nights. He, too, enjoyed it while it lasted. Soma was more than excited and she cherished the privilege. The next morning, she served him breakfast in bed and for a moment, the husband almost thought the side chick was more romantic than his wife.
Read full novella on my blog here

https://nwafada.com/2019/02/01/the-other-side-of-life-2/
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
ClearFlair:

Defeat awaits you. Whether you like it or not.
NO time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by jellington: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
February 16 ,2019. PDP will be buried forever. 16 years of Mindless Looting and prime Nigeria economy for recession PDP caused by problem Buhari is fixing.

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by ClearFlair: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
APC is Oga any day. Wailers are already crying. PDP should lie down and take their defeat in the ass.

1 Like

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by baratech: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by dodoniyi: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
MAD MAN
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by AllenSpencer: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
tsinzu:
AtikuObi the winning ticket. Buhari is heading back to Daura

Stop doing Marijuana

It gives you false hopes
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by tsinzu: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Stop doing Marijuana

It gives you false hopes
It's the marijuana in you talking. Come back when your head is clear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Kingspin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Endorsement devoured of tribal and religion is the best way for Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by koby86: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Very Important Message For Job Seekers To Beware As The Scamming 419 Rings Have Upgraded Their Tactics! First I must apologize for pasting this message here, I have been trying to post it on the job section for some days now but I can't probably because I just opened the account. Please job seekers beware of the underlisted company and anything similar to that as their are 419, there will invite you to an interview with the designated position you applied,thinking their are real but are 419. Here is the mail the sent me..

INTERVIEW INVITATION Himack Outsourcing - Jan 30 to ********* Dear ******** , We are pleased to inform you that your Application/ CV information with us has been considered. To this effect you are hereby *invited* for a interview session with our Human Resource (HR) Team for the position of: ** Administrative officer* *Time : 10:00am*. *Date : **Friday, 1st February 2019.* *Address: **Plot A, Surulere House, Adeniji Jones, adjacent SBN, Ikeja Lagos* Regards *For further inquiry : * *Head of Operations +234(0)807- 322-6262 08073226263

Please guys beware of them their are 419, they post job vacancies with many different positions you will think they are real then invite you for interview for the position you applied, you will get there you won't be allowed to speak with fellow applicants, they use different company names. I wanted to create a topic for this alone but I couldn't. I wasted my transport fare and time going there. Please help to blacklist this guys,they are connish,deceitful,criminals.
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
SaintLucia:
Obi a criminal and liar that stole from Anambra and invested the money in his family company.
Panadol is good for all painments. Take some please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by ejimatic: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
fergie001:
Basking in the recent endorsement of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and himself as the running mate, by some apex zonal socio-cultural organisations, Mr Peter Obi has said that only those who do not wish Nigeria well would not endorse the PDP.

Obi, who was in Anambra State for a road show around various cities in the state, said recent developments have shown that the present government does not have the capacity to govern Nigeria, just as she has moved to the lowest ebb in all rankings among countries of the world.

He said: “The endorsement is all over now. They are doing it because everyone is seeing the reality. People have seen that the present government doesn’t have the capacity to govern Nigeria. More endorsement will come, because people are not happy with this government. Even you journalists, you are not happy, and I can see it from your faces."

“You too should be a part of this endorsement. We have a country that is collapsing, and it is up to Nigerians to know who to choose. If you think what you are getting in the last three years is okay, then you remain where you are, but I know it is not okay. Our country is now worse."

“The condition of Nigeria should worry everyone. We have a record of insecurity, we have moved from number seven to number three. After Afghanistan, it is Iraq and we are the number three, so it should worry all Nigerians. We now have the highest number of poor people living on the surface of the earth in Nigeria and it should worry all Nigerians.”

Speaking on what he would do differently if elected to power, Obi said what he did in Anambra was enough for anyone to know what he would do.

He insisted that the present government has failed, and that anyone who was happy with the Muhammadu Buhari-led government was not a human being.

He charged the people to come out enmasse and vote for a change of government, saying that the people are more important than the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in deciding the credibility of the forthcoming elections.

“It is not about INEC, it is about the people. If the people say yes to a change of government, definitely they will get it. I have contested election here in Anambra before. INEC did not give it to me, but because the people were behind me, I was able to get it,”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/05/well-get-more-endorsements-says-obi/amp/

. A faction of Afenifere led by Adebanjo will tell us what to do in the south west? Afenifere faction that is already dead in South west...We are waiting for them at the gate...We will see if they will not fail again as they did in 2015
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Omega30(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol.Keep the endorsement while Buhari keeps piling up the real voters..

Your eyes go clear on February 16
You are as confused as the person u support. Recycling the same picture for different states.
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Femijohn198: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
obi the china
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Femijohn198: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
obi de china
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Effiongdbest: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Femijohn198:
obi de china

Glad he is not Obi the Niger Republic. grin
Re: We Will Get More Endorsements - Obi by Gforce2019: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
Sai Obi
Our incoming vice president

The man that destroyed our fake pastor in the debate and reduced him to
Stammer
Where were wear

Tribal bigot is speaking...
Is it because obi is your brother....?
February 16 will Seal your dirty mouth for another 4 years...
Oloshi, omo' kobokobo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / Pictures From The Meeting Of PDP Leaders From Non-PDP States / State House Clinic To Be Completed By December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.