Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music (44283 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry / Davido Is Not Totally Free Over Tagbo’s Umeike’s Death - Police Commissioner / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Amagite2: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has revealed his favorite musician during his youth, and the current reigning king of Nigerian music.

He made this revelation while answering questions from Nigerians on a site young Nigerians on his team developed, where people have a chance to ask him a range of questions and hear his answers.

Asked about his favorite musician, he said;

"At my youth, Fela was the king of music, and believe me, he was my favorite musician. And I made sure I attended all Shrine musical events throughout the night and till morning. But of course currently the reigning king is Davido"

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/davido-is-the-king-of-nigerian-music-atiku-declares.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Mariangeles(f): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Politics talk !
We all know that!
Being the "best" depends on whose side you're on...

Davido is now the "official" singer of the PDP !

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by OriginalManuel(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
That's good to hear...
Atiku dey here dey answer question y Buhari still dey one side dey try undastand wetin e write.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Zuorom: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davido is atikulated

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Like seriously? please say that again......

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Zuorom: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
OriginalManuel:
That's good to hear...
Atiku dey here dey answer question y Buhari still dey one side dey try undastand wetin e write.
If you ask Buhari his favourite Nigerian musician now, he will say Nelson Mandela. The dullard brain don expire

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Both buhari and atiku are incompetent

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by celebgistz: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Watch The Full Video And Reaction >>HERE

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Bolustical: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Reigning king of PDP and Igbo musicians.

Quote me wrong and see Atiku lose next week

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Bolustical: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yes
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by sKeetz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
No arguement

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Edopesin: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Watching Nlanders will drag Wizkid into this sad angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by wunmi590(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Everybody with his or her opinion.

Your opinion our incoming president

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Newznow: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku Abubakar is so socially Versatile grin grin grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by helinues: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
NBC Atiku
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by satowind(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
His opinion
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by ewizard1: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
He said right!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Ategberoson(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
cheesy

when you're seeing an intending defeat and loss you will call imbeciles the most competent in the world.

davido king of music, where Burna Boy dey? and all other sensational artistes we have? just to gather supporters you choose to run a verdict that's making you look like a fool

a politician like him is expected to say Davido music interest me. calling Davido king would just be making WizKid and other artiste fans hate you. I don't think Atiku has a good adviser with his dummy utterances

45 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by thesicilian: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Statements like this makes you lose voters and supporters. As a campaigning politician you shouldn't be seen supporting any particular musician, football club or even tribe.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by hisexcellency34: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Then make him Minister of Entertainment now

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by utenwuson: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
OK....
When we the real Nigerians are to choose between a camorounian and a suddanese.....

Even heard obi is from China while osinbajo is from Mozambique

We re in trouble na

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Newznow: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Both buhari and atiku are incompetent

If you don't know what to say, you better sharaaaap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by adekennis(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku just made Wizkid fans his enemy..lol

27 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Meskaofficial1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wetin dis one knw about Music??

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Sulphur657(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wizkid is the king of music presently not Davido

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by big7: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Best knows best
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Achorise: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wizkid fans,please don’t be angry it’s just a mere political talk.
Vote Atiku

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by nephemmy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Indeed..with his FROG VOICE. Fuçking Mr Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Starboytwo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
I doubt if Buhari know who Davido is, or any other naija artist for that matter....

Oh sorry except small doctor who he saw performed the other day.... "Buhari ye ma sun...

Buhari top 3 Playlist be like

mallam damboroba - daura anthem
Aboki shinkafa - straight outta duara
Yusufa 2pak ft nurehni biggie--thug life kanjiko..

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Straps Baby Purity On Her Back While On A Movie Set (picture) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development / Olaide Yemisi Shares Sexy Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.