Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music (44277 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Declares Davido As The 001 Of The Nigerian Music Industry / Davido Is Not Totally Free Over Tagbo’s Umeike’s Death - Police Commissioner / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by davillian(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku should not be doing this at all.
Some people(wizkids fans) might not vote him just because of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by smile11s(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Noted
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by trulymatters(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Topmaike007(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bolustical:
Reigning king of PDP and Igbo musicians.

Quote me wrong and see Atiku lose next week
Atiku is loosing for sure

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by 99miles(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Can't wait to vote 4 Atiku.............

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by BrokenCock: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
What do u guys derive in voting -in old caterpillars?
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Topmaike007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
adekennis:
Atiku just made Wizkid fans his enemy..lol
I don hate Atiku already
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Ayire(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Edopesin:
Watching Nlanders will drag Wizkid into this sad angry
Very silly of you, you already did
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by YeraKay(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Both buhari and atiku are incompetent

Baba, u can say that again, Quite a pity we have to settle for them.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by oseremhe: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
why won't he be your favorite musician, when he is a certified PDP member

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Topmaike007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Achorise:
Wizkid fans,please don’t be angry it’s just a mere political talk.
Vote Atiku
the table this Cameroonian is shaking ehhn....eyan wizzy ni wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Didi2d(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ategberoson:
cheesy

when you're seeing an intending defeat and loss you will call imbeciles the most competent in the world.

davido king of music, where Burna Boy dey? and all other sensational artistes we have? just to gather supporters you choose to run a verdict that's making you look like a fool

a politician like him is expected to say Davido music interest me. calling Davido king would just be making WizKid and other artiste fans hate you. I don't think Atiku has a good adviser with his dummy utterances

You have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by YorubaEmir: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ategberoson:
cheesy

when you're seeing an intending defeat and loss you will call imbeciles the most competent in the world.

davido king of music, where Burna Boy dey? and all other sensational artistes we have? just to gather supporters you choose to run a verdict that's making you look like a fool

a politician like him is expected to say Davido music interest me. calling Davido king would just be making WizKid and other artiste fans hate you. I don't think Atiku has a good adviser with his dummy utterances

Please who is Burna Boy ?
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by oluwasegun007(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baba ditching wizkid fans from voting him... Not a wise move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by chozzy: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
wunmi590:
Everybody with his or her opinion.

Your opinion our incoming president
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by zoghys: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
On the 7day why God was Resting the devil went and Create Buhari and BMC with APC......My Brother Your Vote is what Guarantees your Feature, Business and many more so Be Ready to Correct this mistake Buhari and APC on 16February.....

Mumu, what did your pdp do for 16 years??. Now another guy man, is aiming for the goal again. Think beyond the box, Nigeria is mulit party and we won't get there until we try other options.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Johnny1013(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
atiku don't make yourself an enemy oo...stay off entertainment oo....We the association of Wizkid and davido fans has endorsed you ,don't "UNENDORSE ya self
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
We need a president full of life, despite his age. Not a #Pamperswearingbigot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by tfash96(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pls let's chain down Atiku b4 he reaches market..Something is missing in him he's been robbed of his brain..kẹnlẹbẹ tuẹ
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by idonhammer: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wizkid and his baby mamas right now

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
How can a frog be king where there are lions?
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by sigiyaya(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Zuorom:

If you ask Buhari his favourite Nigerian musician now, he will say Nelson Mandela. The dullard brain don expire
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Ategberoson(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
YorubaEmir:

Please who is Burna Boy ?

the Afro beat artist that believes in musical tune diversification. a unique artist that don't flock around politicians or hype himself to make name for himself

an artist that his music content interest sane Nigerians and Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmmm....,
Because he is supporting you abi?

For my side, na Tekino.
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Saintsami(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hmm. i disagree but he's cool with music
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by EmmyDJourno: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
This man is as desperate as Jafarr to steal the throne of Agrabah

He is the King of Thieves in Africa!!!!
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by 0koyeeboz: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bolustical:
Reigning king of PDP and Igbo musicians.

Quote me wrong and see Atiku lose next week

By May, Davido would be biting his short stubby fingers.

He would be a scapegoat for other young musicians to learn from.
Re: Atiku: Davido Is The King Of Nigerian Music by Talknochip(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good say him no mention Wizkid.. Ye, who Stone me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.