Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ultimate Questions For True Christians.....if There Was No Heaven And Hell... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ultimate Questions For True Christians.....if There Was No Heaven And Hell... (1694 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Questions For True Christians.....if There Was No Heaven And Hell... by shadeyinka(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Deicide:

The Bacteria simple shows them! or whatever senses they use to precive things. Bacteria is made up of matter same as me same as the plane etc so the connection is there.

How do you prove that spirituality exist to others? How do you prove the irrational?
From human point of view, you would ask a bacteria to use it's eyes? Human beings are so large that it couldn't fail to see them.

BUT
I bacteria doesn't have eyes or ears but It's whole body is sensitive to light and heat. Despite that, it is blind and deaf not to its own immediate environment but to man and his environment.

Do you have other means by which a Bacteria can prove humans exist?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Questions For True Christians.....if There Was No Heaven And Hell... by Deicide: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
shadeyinka:

From human point of view, you would ask a bacteria to use it's eyes? Human beings are so large that it couldn't fail to see them.

BUT
I bacteria doesn't have eyes or ears but It's whole body is sensitive to light and heat. Despite that, it is blind and deaf not to its own immediate environment but to man and his environment.

Do you have other means by which a Bacteria can prove humans exist?
If its body is sensitive to heat then am sure it can sense the heat the human body is emmiting same way snakes use their tongue.....there are even bacterias living in the human body.
Re: Ultimate Questions For True Christians.....if There Was No Heaven And Hell... by johnydon22(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

Lol

You asked someone else the question not me

I am only curious about your own stance

Why so emotional?

Because you lot are becoming everything i accuse religious people of.

I expect more logic, it's heartbreaking.
Re: Ultimate Questions For True Christians.....if There Was No Heaven And Hell... by hahn(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
johnydon22:

Because you lot are becoming everything i accuse religious people of.

I expect more logic, it's heartbreaking.

Just answer the damn question. You did not ask me.

Did it even occur to you that maybe I am sincerely interested in your answer?

Whatever man

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Definition Of The Word Of God - Pastor Chris / Share Your Experiences Of Witchcraft / The Mother Of All Fears - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.