Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel (1390 Views)

As A Blogger And Google Adsense Seller What Has "Escrow" Done / Scam Alert: Don Williams Oseni Is A Broke Scammer / I Need A Verified Adsense Seller Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
This guy is just one of the reasons why someone just avoids doing business with Nigerians.

He came on my page asking to sell his adsense account which he claimed to be active and approved. I asked him specifically, has this account ran ads before? Yes.

Now i go to the other products section of the account and notice that nothing has been approved and i can't see that until i get admin access.

Next thing i know, his number is switched off, nothing going and he thinks he can ride unto the sunset like that. Defintely must be a young guy way of thinking.

Listen guy, if this little amount of money can make you want to soil your name on the internet which people can search for free but here are the receipts, come and defend yourself painbrain

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Here are receipts

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
immediately he saw that the money came in, he went ghost on me.
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Unknown to him, here are the details on his account

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by 1nvestigator: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lmao his other monikas are either immaculatesnow or clixmaster
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
1nvestigator:
Lmao his other monikas are either immaculatesnow or clixmaster
WTF shocked ! Guy if na joke, stop am oo
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by 1nvestigator: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
ClixMaster:
WTF shocked ! Guy if na joke, stop am oo

Norbe joke you be scammer ni
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by xammax(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
what will this guys gain from scamming people. they are just bringing problem to their future. What goes around, comes around.
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
1nvestigator:

Norbe joke you be scammer ni
Lol!
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordBaelish:
This guy is just one of the reasons why someone just avoids doing business with Nigerians.

He came on my page asking to sell his adsense account which he claimed to be active and approved. I asked him specifically, has this account ran ads before? Yes.

Now i go to the other products section of the account and notice that nothing has been approved and i can't see that until i get admin access.

Next thing i know, his number is switched off, nothing going and he thinks he can ride unto the sunset like that. Defintely must be a young guy way of thinking.

Listen guy, if this little amount of money can make you want to soil your name on the internet which people can search for free but here are the receipts, come and defend yourself painbrain

I don't understand you, is like you don't understand English... I did not scam you... you are trying to make people see me as a bad person online..

please read our chat well again,... abeg Nl make una come see ooo
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
painbrain:

I don't understand you, is like you don't understand English... I did not scam you... you are trying to make people see me as a bad person online..

please read our chat well again,... abeg Nl make una come see ooo

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordBaelish:

have already sold out the domain + AdSense
account to someone before you approach me .....that why I modified the
thread.. ....before you even chat me up........you can check it out

remind you that is not the account you ask for,
if it was it I would have told you that it no longer
available...

you ask of another AdSense account with
money inside.... I did not scam you bro.

I told you straight blank that it not yet verified.... and am using it for admob...... you even confirmed it yourself after I invite u to the account..... u check it before you transferred the money to my account...... all of a sudden u are now acting strange.
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
see screenshot.

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
more

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
More

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please stop painting me as a bad person

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
I don't need to go into a lot of details here.

If you bought something and it's not as advertised. What a reputable person does is to refund and end the matter.

Thats all.

This is my last take on this
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by painbrain(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
LordBaelish:
I don't need to go into a lot of details here.

If you bought something and it's not as advertised. What a reputable person does is to refund and end the matter.

Thats all.

This is my last take on this

you did not ask me for refund in the first place. you just rushed here to tag me a scammer.... did you think it was good.
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
I'll be posting an update soon.. Nothing has been resolved
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by CuriousX: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Seriously? After how many days
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by faceland: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Post the name of his bank account (but the bank number just the name), so anytime he apply for a job or visa, your post would show up if they do a Google search... He would return you money even if it is 2 years (except he used a fools account to withdraw).
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by faceland: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
painbrain:

you did not ask me for refund in the first place. you just rushed here to tag me a scammer.... did you think it was good.

How can he ask you for refund when you off your motherfucking phone?
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Here's the screenshot.

He said he'll refund on Monday meanwhile it's seemingly a delay tactic to postpone things so I'll forget it.

First he offered to pay half, now he's gone ghost totally.

This young man just wants to mortgage his name in future.

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by CuriousX: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2019
LordBaelish:
Here's the screenshot.

He said he'll refund on Monday meanwhile it's seemingly a delay tactic to postpone things so I'll forget it.

First he offered to pay half, now he's gone ghost totally.

This young man just wants to mortgage his name in future.
Is something wrong with the adsense account he gave you? Or he did not give you account at all. I don't understand what is really going on
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2019
CuriousX:

Is something wrong with the adsense account he gave you? Or he did not give you account at all. I don't understand what is really going on

The account wasn't as specified or as discussed. so I asked him to refund, he said something else, I then asked him to place the code on the site he said Google approved, Google didn't approve it again. It just sounded fishy so I asked for my refund. He agreed then disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by LordBaelish: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
CuriousX:

long story less long,
The account he said was approved didn't fly through.

next thing I told him is to place the tag on the site he said he approved it with let me see.

It didn't show there. refund me then, nothing said.
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by CuriousX: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
LordBaelish:

long story less long,
The account he said was approved didn't fly through.

next thing I told him is to place the tag on the site he said he approved it with let me see.

It didn't show there. refund me then, nothing said.
Really sad, he decided to ruin his name. I was really following this case, cos I was interested in buying. I got lucky cos he said it was sold, when I contacted him. Well just create a thread with his name as scammer and put screenshot of your chats and bank transfer as proof. Keep commenting on it. Google will index it. So whenever anybody looks up his name in Google the thread will come up. He will not get a job in Nigeria with that thread showing in Google.
Re: Adsense Seller SCAM ALERT!! Ewurum Ifeanyi Samuel by AmeLonRo(m): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2019
I find it difficult to add adsense code to my wordpress site. Kindly help.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Master Web-development For Free (advice) / How To Manage A DDOS Attack. / Amateur Blogger Needs Blogs To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.