Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) (3853 Views)

Meet The Only Married Housemate In The 2019 Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Wizkid Performed With Face Mask At Ghana Meets Naija (photos) / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Four Nollywood actors were among those who auditioned for Big Brother Naija 4 according to a recent findings by Brainnews Radio.

No fewer than four Nollywood actors were among the 5,000 Nigerians that auditioned for the 2019 Big Brother Naija season 4, it has been revealed.

According to Pulse, it was found out that ‘The Johnsons’ actor, Olumide Oworu, Yoruba actor, Joseph Jaiyeoba, fast-rising actors, Emem Ufot, and Joshua Richard, were spotted at the audition venue.

Pulse investigation also revealed that the actors showed up at the Lagos audition venue, Edmark D’Podium events center on Friday, February 1, 2019.

Olumide and Ufot were spotted making their way to the final round of the auditioning process at about 1:45 pm on Friday, February 1, 2018, after being spotted at different times on the long queue.

Richard and Jaiyeoba were spotted on the queue at a different time while some upcoming comedians were also spotted at the audition process.

As at the time of filling this report, Brainnews cannot confirmed if any of the actors made it through the auditioning.

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/four-nollywood-actors-auditioned-for-2019-big-brother-naija/

Photo 1: Olumide Oworu was auditioned for Big Brother Naija 4

Photo 2: Richard Joshua and Emem Ufot were auditioned for Big Brother Naija

Photo 3: Joseph Jaiyeoba was auditioned for the Big Brother Naija 2019

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by Chipink(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
I think its a cheat if they choose them with common people because the actors with have upper hand for sure, they have huge fan base already.

It's a cheat
Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by MJBOLT: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
the hustle is real
Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:
I think its a cheat if they choose them with common people because the actors with have upper hand for sure, they have huge fan base already.

It's a cheat
but they chose bisola in s2. Tho in s3, they picked a lot of unknowns like Alex, Nina, miracle and anto. People who didn't have any affiliation to any celebrity.
Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by Chipink(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
yvelchstores:
but they chose bisola in s2. Tho in s3, they picked a lot of unknowns like Alex, Nina, miracle and anto. People who didn't have any affiliation to any celebrity.

Did u know those people before.?
Apart from bisola who acted in few soap operas
They are not much popular compared to these people here especially the first guy on the pic
And if not for efe bisola should have won even.
That's exactly what I mean.

If they gonna choose celebrities then let them make it all celebrity contestants , else they celebs will have upper hand

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

Did u know those people before.?
Apart from bisola who acted in few soap operas
They are not much popular compared to these people here especially the first guy on the pic
And if not for efe bisola should have won even.
That's exactly what I mean.

If they gonna choose celebrities then let them make it all celebrity contestants , else they celebs will have upper hand
valid point

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
I only know Olumide aka Tari in Johnson's.
Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Nollywood actors indeed. How many movies have they featured?
Re: Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
OP that child actor that is Regina Daniel's boyfriend was spotted in one of the auditions too. I saw it on instagram in one of the blog pages there. So include him too.

Btw, him and olumide oworu I wonder why they are going for the audition, they are kinda known already na

(1) (Reply)

Brodashaggi Carry Former BBnaija Housemate, Nina on Okada. Photos / See Nigerians Reactions As Moyo Lawal Strikes A Pose With 2 Cucumbers / Wizkid First Post Of Davido On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.