Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Meet The Only Married Housemate In The 2019 Big Brother Naija (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Only Married Housemate In The 2019 Big Brother Naija (Photos) (877 Views)

BBNAIJA 2021: Checkout The Only Married Male Housemate And His Oyibo Wife / Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) / Wizkid Performed With Face Mask At Ghana Meets Naija (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Only Married Housemate In The 2019 Big Brother Naija (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Mike Edwards has become the only married man in the Big brother Naija season 4 house.

He is a husband, CEO and athlete who doesn’t know how to quit.

The highest point in his life was the day he got married to the love of his life, Perri Shakes-Drayton, an Olympian and a TV personality.

Mike got married to Perri last month in London, United Kingdom.

He owns the first Black-owned cigar line in the United Kingdom and he’s also a professional athlete.

The lowest point in his life was when he was banned from representing Nigeria at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. He’d still come to the Big Brother Naija House even if he had a million dollars because he never backs down from a challenge.

Below are some words from Mike;

What irritates you most about other people: Negativity.

What will you do with the prize money: I would continue to grow my business.

Why will you be a fan favourite: I am positive and I have a keep it real personality.

Checkout his photos below;

See more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/2019-meet-the-only-married-housemate-in-the-big-brother-naija-season-4/

1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Married Housemate In The 2019 Big Brother Naija (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Only Married Housemate In The 2019 Big Brother Naija (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 01, 2019
I don't think all the bbnaija participants took part during the audition.
We need to see videos of them taking part of it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Praise Wizkid On Beyoncé S 'brown Skin Girl' Song / Bbnaija: Tacha's Amazing Look As She Rocks Sponsored Party Outfit 4 D First Time / Heartbreaking! Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Months After Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.