Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti (65714 Views)

How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by ogenyi1: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari is an African disgrace. cheesy

It is only insane people that are still supporting this gworo chewing incompetent illiterate. APC knows that Buhari will be beaten blue and black in the election, no wonder they are planning heavily in rigging.

Back to Daura cheesy

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by UncleJudax(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ah...I bin think say na joke o grin

Mr Integrity shocked

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by maklelemakukula(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
How this man even stands a 5% chance of being re elected shows how much of a failed nation we live in...being Nigerian is shameful to say the least
We should all hide ourselves in shame.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by skyfather09(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
I swear bubu na cawo... which kind man be this?!

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by EyezofGod120: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
you are a disgrace to human race

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Breegz14(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
This one's brain belongs in a museum's ancient artifacts section

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by DimIsaac10(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Digital politicians loading....
All Analog politicians to retire.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by yrex01(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pls how that one take concern some pipu ? As if dey v never make mistake b4. It's true wen d man says we r lazy. Always giving attention to mediocrity.
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by nextstep(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Instead of abusing him, just vote in people who are ready and able to lead this country effectively.
And I don't mean Atiku

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by ABIODUN105(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
temmypotter:

young man, you must be very stupid for this statement.
I really don't insult
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by dannypaul(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Obviously, anybody voting for APC should be rest assured that it isn't Buhari running this government but selfish and self centered Cabals

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by josh005(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very useless people bring your father that is above 70years to face crowd let us compare him with buhari. Notice to all wailers buhari or death .

Who forced him to come & face crowd?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by mycar: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Demented supporters

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Talknochip(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
'It is finished'

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by countryfive: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
And this is the man tinubu wants to force down our throat because of his selfish 2023 ambition

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by bendike: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very useless people bring your father that is above 70years to face crowd let us compare him with buhari. Notice to all wailers buhari or death .
Your stupidity is monumental.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by SimSify(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Me I'm not surprised.. what will make me surprise is seeing so called healthy and sane people vote this old man..

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by naijareferee: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Why would my father of 70 be jumping from pillar to post in search of power... You just agreed he is old, hence he needs rest. Will you subject your father to this level of ridiculousness because of power...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by blowjob: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
THE FEAR OF BABA..

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by dannypaul(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
yrex01:
Pls how that one take concern some pipu ? As if dey v never make mistake b4. It's true wen d man says we r lazy. Always giving attention to mediocrity.

obviously you are mediocrity personified.

your GCFR keeps repeating blunders here and there and you have no issues with it?

so sad...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by islandmoon: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
I will sell faro water for this man, then go to him the following week for payment, he will surely pay me money for road construction by mistake.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Biggaboi(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
These blunders are really becoming too much! Are APC leaders not seeing this or what? What do they really stand to gain from putting an old man who's really not mentally ok to vie for 2nd term? I mean this is someone who's gaffe is well recorded and has been repeated many times. It is even more appaling seeing youths clamouring for a better Nigeria continue to insist on "Buhari 4+4"!
Something is definitely wrong in this country!

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Xkalaban(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
No wonder APCheat and the cabal went to great lengths to make sure he didn't show up for the presidential debate. What a shame grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by countryfive: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
naijareferee:

Why would my father of 70 be jumping from pillar to post in search of power... You just agreed he is old, hence he needs rest. Will you subject your father to this level of ridiculousness because of power...

Don't mind him, I think he's pained

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by SirLakes: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
temmypotter:

Young man, you must be very stupid for this statement.

I really don't insult people, but this comment of yours just threw All of my morals into the shitters, really, how can we move forward as a country when we have people who reason like this sharing the same nation with us

People who have brains yet choose not to use it. So the likes of Atiku, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Trump are/were below 70years?

Hehe, you insult this one.

Bro, it's in you like peak grin

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Oricha79(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
It doesn't matter, it was just a mistake. Next level abeg.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Mayor88(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oh lord! Do something pls

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by malakaimoscondo: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
you father now go they think say he get picking abi?

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by sevo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bubu have only gone and done it again. The man can't help himself.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by islandmoon: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

that tell you he shouldn't be president, you just don't have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video)