Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos (40906 Views)

NAFDAC Impounds 120 Tons Of Imported ‘Ponmo’, Arrests Seven Merchants / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos / 13 More Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abia State, 45 Cars Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Olu20090:
I'm from SS, and think Yorubas are giving this country bad name.

When a South South man is hungry, at least he will enter bush and go and cut palm fruits and go mill palm oil and sell but that is not the same story in Ibadan.

He either carries a gun or laptop when he gets hungry.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by chysam: 4:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Yopcity:
Nigerians with conscience should know that these guys are part of our national human resources but today have entered the wrong lane because of the hardship and difficulties in our system.

What do u expect in a country that chose to waste their talented youths and put old unhealthy men in government ?

Thank God these are mostly yorubas for some who will still vote the disaster called buhari just because his vp is s yoruba man. Nigeria has no Future !

An IPOBIAN detected.I will ensure you become the sixth man in the pictures.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by AKwinde(m): 5:15am On Feb 06, 2019
See wetin Bubu cause
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Rolings: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Yopcity:
Nigerians with conscience should know that these guys are part of our national human resources but today have entered the wrong lane because of the hardship and difficulties in our system.

What do u expect in a country that chose to waste their talented youths and put old unhealthy men in government ?

Thank God these are mostly yorubas for some who will still vote the disaster called buhari just because his vp is s yoruba man. Nigeria has no Future !

Are you not going to vote atiku because his vice is Ibo?
what happened to no leflendum no erection....
Has your God not told you repeatedly that Atiku is not a Nigerian, that he is from. Cameron and you want him to come rule Nigeria.... Ko jo
Igbo feeling like you can diss grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by omerukokwuru(m): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Is this one related to Lukaku?
yes the same mama (Iya tokunbo) but different papa
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by daboyisgud: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2019
So the problem of the country is the yahoo boys abi? No na them spoil the country abi? The most annoying thing is that any technique devices by the government to shift attention from their real criminal activities Nigerians will buy it. How much yahoo boys dey thief compared to wetin all the top government officials they move every day out of the country.. Alaye use your number 6..

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by profilemessages: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
they are collecting the money that oyinbo stole from their grandfathers during slave trade. so leave them alone! shebi they are duping oyinbo man!
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Alexrayz(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2019
7Alexander:
Something I'm yet to understand about these acclaimed yahoo boys. Is it that they've never heard of quiet success?

Some of them in my area, the moment you see them, no one needs to tell you that they're up to 'something', bleached skin, saggy and patched-up trousers, long beards, tattoos, dreadlocks, sprayed hair, playing loud music when they drive by and all that nonsense behaviour. Can't they just act normal??

You can't take the jungle out of a jungle man ....most of these guys have never come across real money before imagine feeding a young one with lot of sugar it's is bound to be high lol and there is a kind of money u have you nor go know wen u dey shakara

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by hustla(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2019
KingMicky3286:

These yahoo boys likes to wear the same pattern of slippers . It’s easy to spot them .

Thought I was the only one that noticed.. And saggy trousers with dreads

Be like say e dey yahoo boy requirements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by tightpussy156: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2019
They are stupid boys.they. never learn you can do yahoo silently without even ur neighbour no about it.u live a normal life an enjoy ur maga dollars,euro,pounds,yen,yuan,rupees no long thing. those Yahoo boys wear sagging jeans,dye hair,wear dog chain, dread lock so why will they not be suspected.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Saintsami(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2019
lloyds:

Yahoo boy spotted.
Gbáyí.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by stanley000: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
Efcc cannot catch a real G boy easily, most raids come from whistle blowers and tip offs from snitch
the problem with gboys is that they act too friendly with their neighbours thinking that will make them not snitch. The real gboyz who are snubs never gets snitched on. I see so many comments on Instagram like "he's a nice guy, he's generous, he's cool" if he was all that who then snitched on him??

I know many gboyz around me who are certified bad boiz, I mean even their landlord is afraid of them even when they know what they do coz in the landlords mind he knows the gboyz won't have a problem killing then and running away. So they have the mutual agreement, you shut up, you stay alive.
You go see many gboiz casting in their friends front, thinking their friends can't snitch. My babe na SARS, I know so many ways guys get caught. My girlfriend said, if someone didn't make a call from that neighborhood that you are at home right now, no law enforcement will come immediately. Police don't have that resources or time to start investigating and following your movements unless a special case like Evans etc. So geez make Una wise up o

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Abeg, dis ones no be Yahoo boys joor... dis ones be bush men from jungle... grin grin
How u take know??
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Emiron(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
THIS NAIRALAND PEOPLE SELF I TIRE FOR UNA PLS LET ME ASK U JUST ONE QUESTION WHERE IKOYI MONEY WAY EFCC RECOVER WHERE D MONEY DEY TELL ME EVEN MAGU SELF WAY B EFCC CHAIRMAN NA BIG THIEF JUST THINK ABOUT THIS THIEF STEAL MONEY INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF ARREST AM COLLECT ALL THE MONEY ....SO TELL ME WHO B D THIEF? ITT[color=#000099][/color]
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by showafrica(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2019
7Alexander:
Something I'm yet to understand about these acclaimed yahoo boys. Is it that they've never heard of quiet success?

Some of them in my area, the moment you see them, no one needs to tell you that they're up to 'something', bleached skin, saggy and patched-up trousers, long beards, tattoos, dreadlocks, sprayed hair, playing loud music when they drive by and all that nonsense behaviour. Can't they just act normal??

Don't mind the idiots.. Like someone says you can't catch real. G BOY. all theses ones are touts... Immidiately they get 2000 dollars they will start parambulating

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2019
igbos are this, that! see them everyday making d headline on hineous crime!
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2019
u can't saparate fraud and juju 4rm afonjas.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by EMMAXBLESS(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
Efcc cannot catch a real G boy easily, most raids come from whistle blowers and tip offs from snitch

snitch everywhere ⬅➡⬆⬇↗↘↙↖
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by thedondada(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Rule number uno never let no one know how much dough you hold.

Yahoo boys are mostly mentally poor hence the need to shoe they've arrived. Check out hardworking guys who have bar.

Most are silent. See linda ikeji baby daddy. The guy ni need the attention so he bounced her based on silence code.

E just dey chop quietly. Many niggas like that full town including Yahoo boys who have opened one small business to be going and forming manager while working the office.

These ones sit at home all day, drink smoke Bleep and don't think people will take note and ask how far.

E don be for them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Yahoo Boys’ Hideouts In Ekiti, Arrests 37 (photos) / Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.