Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex (1838 Views)

10,000 Prostitutes Storm Abuja In Support Of Atiku, To Declare Free Sex / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / 2019: Nigerian Prostitutes Back Saraki, Reveal Why Buhari Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
DAILY POST

NEWSBREAKING: 10,000 prostitutes storm Abuja in support of Atiku, to declare free sexPublished on February 5, 2019 By Ameh Comrade Godwin

No fewer than 10,000 members of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, NANP, on Tuesday stormed Abuja, the nation’s capital ahead of the February 16 presidential and National Assembly elections.

The group vowed to mobilize its members across the country for the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Confirming the development to DAILY POST Tuesday evening, Secretary General of the group, Sandra Efosa, said they settled for Atiku after studying his policy documents carefully for several weeks.

Efosa said under the current government, their ”bed-to-wealth” has suffered low patronage due to harsh economy.

“Hi Bro, just entered Abuja with my President, Madam Tamar Tion and 10,000 other members ahead of the presidential election to declare our support for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

“We shall be mobilizing our members across the country to work for the election of the PDP candidate. I shall let you know of our next step,” Efosa said in a message sent to our reporter on Whatsapp.

When prodded further if the association would be declaring ”free sex” like they did in 2015, Efosa said, “of course, that is our tradition but I will issue a comprehensive statement on why we settled for Atiku having endorsed Bukola Saraki earlier,” she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/05/breaking-10000-prostitutes-storm-abuja-support-atiku-declare-free-sex/

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari hardship pushed them to prostitution

Glad they've seen the light in Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , The Incoming President of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Best news ever

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yeah kpekus for free....guess atiku is baba for the girls......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Aw
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by Starpress: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chinese scholarships available at undergraduate and graduate levels. Check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Best news ever

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
you mean they have association, wonder shall never end

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by focus7: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
I am not surprised when Atiku himself is pervert.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
focus7:
I am not surprised when Atiku himself is pervert.

Yes oo, they have.

2011 they supported GEJ
2015 they supported Buhari
2019 they are supporting Atiku

Surprising thing is that any candidate they support almost always win

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by onubijoe(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
No lady born to be prostitute but conditions had made them to be misbehaving but the era of APC has increased the rate of prostitutes in Nigeria ��

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariLooter(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=40% for PDP
NW=30% for PDP
SW=40% for PDP
Atiku will win.This time around we have decided to emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery. I made mistake in 2015, but i'm here to right my wrong this 2019, so help me God. Arise oh compatriots, let us get Nigeria working

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by abduljabbar4(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=40% for PDP
NW=30% for PDP
SW=40% for PDP
Atiku will win.This time around we have decided to emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery. I made mistake in 2015, but i'm here to right my wrong this 2019, so help me God. Arise oh compatriots, let us get Nigeria working

pdp is getting nothing less than 99% in NE, NW and SW. modify it please.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by KunleyY19(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na where Atiku dey always Shayo be this... gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by KunleyY19(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You dey Whine Me ni
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariLooter(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!fully Atikulated, It is time for a visionary, competent and inclusive leadership that truly cares about our country.Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by Abaje195(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Vu :-XVu
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by sogodihno: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=40% for PDP
NW=30% for PDP
SW=40% for PDP

lolz, ur eyes go clear in Febuhari
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by abduljabbar4(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!fully Atikulated, It is time for a visionary, competent and inclusive leadership that truly cares about our country.Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.

Good, now go to a mirror, knock yourself and repeat after me:

'I will never be silly again'

Say it 10 times and dip your head inside a warm water.

Bring it out after 3 seconds and place a mixture of omulalatiti leaf, a virgin mosquito's gullet, a pegnant ants breast and a blue leaf from pluto on your head. Slap your head 10 times and say:

" I will never think like ipob again"

Do this for 5 days and see how you will start thinking normally again

Next level
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariLooter(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Good, now go to a mirror, knock yourself and repeat after me:

'I will never be silly again'

Say it 10 times and dip your head inside a warm water.

Bring it out after 3 seconds and place a mixture of omulalatiti leaf, a virgin mosquito's gullet, a pegnant ants breast and a blue leaf from pluto on your head. Slap your head 10 times and say:

" I will never think like ipob again"

Do this for 5 days and see how you will start thinking normally again

Next level
Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariLooter(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, ur eyes go clear in FAIL-buhari
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% IN THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.

Don't worry, this is just one of the side effects. You will start becoming normal on the third day.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariLooter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Don't worry, this is just one of the side effects. You will start becoming normal on the third day.
Say no to vote buying
PDP WILL WIN APC-hain IN SOUTHWEST.We shall officially hand over the title of Wailing wailer to ZOMBIES after Feb 16th Your RANTING is for Nairaland sai barbarians ,buhari loosers and APC-heatlooticians.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Say no to vote buying
PDP WILL WIN APC-hain IN SOUTHWEST.We shall officially hand over the title of Wailing wailer to ZOMBIES after Feb 16th Your RANTING is for Nairaland sai barbarians ,buhari loosers and APC-heatlooticians.

Sorry you hear?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariLooter(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Sorry you hear?
SORRY FOR YOURSELF...
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari hardship pushed them to prostitution

Glad they've seen the light in Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , The Incoming President of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2019
KunleyY19:
Na where Atiku dey always Shayo be this...
gringrin

Body no be firewood
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Starpress:
Chinese scholarships available at undergraduate and graduate levels. Check my signature.

Ok
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by BuhariAdvocate: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Fake news dailytrust shame on you.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Atiku, to declare Free Sex by chozzy: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake news dailytrust shame on you.

What's this one saying

(1) (Reply)

BUHARI: What To Do If Buhari Wins / My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode / “Osinbajo Lies As Much As The ‘Devil’ That He Preaches Against"- Ex-President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.