Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments (21394 Views)

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / Osinbajo Laments High Post-Harvest Losses, Blames Poor Storage, Facilities / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by bionixs: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
neoclassical:
Short people always feel cheated. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
gbam!
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by bionixs: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
olujastro:
Not just you. Hearing the name PDP makes me sad for Nigeria.
PDP ought to be banned and sent to a country like Afghanistan where they can compete on corruption and treasury looting.

Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by Dino98: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP are thieves. It’s very disgusting when people mention them.

People who don’t even care about Nigeria.
Their whole presidential campaign is even anchored on the premise that Nigerians can be outwitted by pushing the blame of their catastrophic reign which was characterized by widespread corruption to the Buhari administration.
Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems.

Buhari who is a dullard and suffering from early stages of dementia is ur solution??

If YES, then people like u are worse than PDP/Atiku.

Don't use PDP as an excuse to vote in a man who is a national embarrassment. If u say u hate PDP and Atiku but want what's best for Nigeria, then vote for someone else. There is no way any reasonable individual will see buhari as the answer.

Noticed how in their(APC) campaigns buhari is only involved in things that do not require critical thinking?? He handles the trivial stuffs while the VP is the one handling tough tasks, that will require quick and intelligent answers. Even the easy things they asked him to do he has been a disgrace....u all just want to use PDP as an excuse to vote for a dullard like buhari to further ur selfish interests.

If u hate PDP/Atiku but love Nigeria and want what's best for her...vote for anyother person other than Buhari....

Don't come and be claiming REASONABLE or sensible when u are behind Buhari. You are worse than PDP supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by foreshore(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP are thieves. It’s very disgusting when people mention them.

People who don’t even care about Nigeria.
Their whole presidential campaign is even anchored on the premise that Nigerians can be outwitted by pushing the blame of their catastrophic reign which was characterized by widespread corruption to the Buhari administration.
Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems.

You well so!!!
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by olajohnson5(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Same thiefs with different names.
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by Butoneday2(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Former pastor
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by enemyofprogress: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
See how person wey call himself pastor dey blow lie like devil
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Sir becareful of what you are saying... Instead of you to still be thankful for not loosing yur life... thank your God... leave PDP Matter for now..life is more important...

Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by Briller: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2019
olujastro:
Not just you. Hearing the name PDP makes me sad for Nigeria.
PDP ought to be banned and sent to a country like Afghanistan where they can compete on corruption and treasury looting.

Yes, I totally agree with you and same with APC. They are both two sides of a coin. We need a revolution in this country. Mtcheewww
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by brainworkng: 5:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Mentioning PDP's name suddengly helicopter crash, I wonder what PDP's name will give u next grin
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by dadark: 6:33am On Feb 06, 2019
me too....they are an abomination....
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by mechanics(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
entrepreneur bank will make sense o.
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by jellington: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Ordinarily Buhari ought not to campaign to win this election due to the fact that ATIKU is not in any way good candidate for the presidency.
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by charytea(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Please who are the APC's? Are they not the remains from PDP? This country just tire me wallahi!
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by kevwemike: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2019
ClearFlair:

Mumu thief like you. Shioor
am sure ur parents are regretting why they gave birth to u, u supposed to be used for menstration. Wasted sperm. Big capital fool
Re: Mentioning Pdp’s Name Gives Me A Headache, Osinbajo Laments by SendAbroad: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
adebayo3449:
Tobi Aworinde, Abuja

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, on Tuesday, said he hated mentioning the name of the ruling party from which the Buhari administration took over because doing so gives him a headache.

He accused the Peoples Democratic Party of neglecting Nigerians’ social welfare during its 16 years of governance at the federal level.

Osinbajo, who spoke at the All Progressives Congress presidential campaign in Ondo State, stated that many of the initiatives of the current government should have been conceived and implemented by the previous administrations.

The Vice President said, “Don’t let us deceive ourselves. What has held our country back for so long is corruption. That is why we say we cannot go back; all of these things we are doing are things that should have been done long ago.

“We should have completed the Lagos-Ibadan
Source
https://punchng.com/mentioning-pdps-name-gives-me-a-headache-osinbajo-laments/

Imagine..this was American Vice president still using Barack Obama administration as an excuse for non performance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Not Above The Law, EFCC Replies Saraki / ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion / Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.