Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news (3486 Views)

Abure Carries Moral Leprosy, No Longer Labour Party Chairman - NLC HQs / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by livelymatilda22: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:
The outcast is suffering from Leprosy.
His disease is not albinism it is a rare form of leprosy...details soon ;
Afonja

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=bastardmod post=75452605][/quote]

Whoever paid for your education deserves to be jailed for crimes against humanity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:
Ask him why he hurriedly left Israel.... I'm not kidding here

Useless minister of Nnamdi Kanu affairs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

Useless minister of Nnamdi Kanu affairs
Stop being an internet nuisance... You are warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Stop being an internet nuisance... You are warned

Whoever bought you that phone and that data deserves to sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

Whoever bought you that phone and that data deserves to sentenced to life imprisonment.
Why are you guys trying to hide the information? It will soon be on every platform... That's why he couldn't remain in Israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm happy he's being served his karma cold cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Why are you guys trying to hide the information? It will soon be on every platform... That's why he couldn't remain in Israel

And you knew this in your bedroom with you fake china phone?

Tell you what. Paste the link of any of you old rants that ever came to be on other platforms.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

And you knew this in your bedroom with you fake china phone?

Tell you what. Paste the link of any of you old rants that ever came to be on other platforms.
Why are you taking it personal? It's just a disease and it is not incurable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Why are you taking it personal? It's just a disease and it is not incurable

It's you stupidity i take very personal not the topic you've come up with worse before
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

It's you stupidity i take very personal not the topic you've come up with worse before
Because I'm telling you what just happened...? The guy has leprosy... Check your sources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Because I'm telling you what just happened...? The guy has leprosy... Check your sources

That's the stupidity right there.

You seem to have a very low mentality and think everyone is at your level.

I'm done with you and your leprosy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

That's the stupidity right there.

You seem to have a very low mentality and think everyone is at your level.

I'm done with you and your leprosy
E pain am well well grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

E pain am well well grin

Yes, my dear. Your stupidity dey pain me well. E dey shame me too even if you no dey feel am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

Yes, my dear. Your stupidity dey pain me well. E dey shame me too even if you no dey feel am.
Check your sources and prove me wrong.... Nnamdi kanu is now a leper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
bastardmod:

Check your sources and prove me wrong.... Nnamdi kanu is now a leper

Not interested in your bad dreams.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dannybrain:

it's okay.... I trust my sources
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by IjebuWarrior: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by IjebuWarrior: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=bastardmod post=75454104][/quote]

grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

grin grin grin
Please let's be mature here, it's not about name calling the leader of ipob just got diagnosed with leprosy... That's a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Dannybrain:

I hope you have confirmed the info

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:

I hope you have confirmed the info

They say your sources are stuuuupid.

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
For insulting the igbo nation nnamdi kanu will die a shameful death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dannybrain:

They say your sources are stuuuupid.

Lol
Please be serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:

Please be serious

Never been more serious in my life!

Just in.

They say you too are stuuupid!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:
For insulting the igbo nation nnamdi kanu will die a shameful death

You first.

I didn't know people can be so jobless that they turn their hatred into full time work. Just keep trying to get attention for you stomach ulcer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Dannybrain:

You first.

I didn't know people can be so jobless that they turn their hatred into full time work. Just keep trying to get attention for you stomach ulcer

My contact at the scjv hospital says he has been started on a drug called dapsone and rifampicin. I learnt they are leprosy drugs
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2019
bastardmod:

My contact at the scjv hospital says he has been started on a drug called dapsone and rifampicin. I learnt they are leprosy drugs

In life, never struggle to be seen or be important and you will be.

Just carry your rubbish and park one side
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by bastardmod: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dannybrain:

In life, never struggle to be seen or be important and you will be.

Just carry your rubbish and park one side

As if you haven't heard the news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Diagnosed Of Leprosy- breaking news by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
bastardmod:

As if you haven't heard the news

You go force my ear hear fake news abi? How many weeks have you posted this trash here? Post a link to a corresponding version of it on any legitimate news platform.

I was once a news blogger once, do you know how much it takes to maintain a source in Nigeria here much less in the UK? Just keep deceiving yourself that you are some kind of journalist. Even a cat can think its a king, its a free world

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATIKU May Win The Election / Can Nigerians handle Guns!!!!! / 2023: It's The Turn Of Southeast Based On Equity, Fair Play - Senator Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.