Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 (69806 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Operations Programme 201 / Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2020
linconab:
I did mine today

In the cognitive test, did you get any verbal section or just numerical test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 7:05pm On May 20, 2020
how was it? How many questions and did you see your result immediately?

linconab:
I did mine today
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ojun50(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2020
xsanctus:

In the cognitive test, did you get any verbal section or just numerical test?
I did mine yesterday, it was numerical test, no verbal and cultural
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 7:42am On May 21, 2020
I just finished my session, it was just numeric..no menu to check and I didn’t do verbal reasoning, does anyone experience this?

Iyanu6000:
Good Morning,

I got an invite for Test for an experienced role, Trade Marketing role..I wasn’t invited for cultural test anyway.

What I got it is cognitive test, please can anyone assist with what to prepare for? And what it looks like?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ojun50(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2020
Iyanu6000:
I just finished my session, it was just numeric..no menu to check and I didn’t do verbal reasoning, does anyone experience this?

I did experience same, I even login to see if there is anything information also email no info yet
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 10:05am On May 21, 2020
Okay let’s keep our fingers crossed.
They should communicate soon

ojun50:

I did experience same, I even login to see if there is anything information also email no info yet
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ojun50(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2020
Iyanu6000:
Okay let’s keep our fingers crossed.
They should communicate soon

Ok
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 12:15pm On May 21, 2020
I think you should check your mail again for the next stage

ojun50:

Ok
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ojun50(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2020
Iyanu6000:
I think you should check your mail again for the next stage
Have you received any mail
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by maryannasemota: 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
LaExpert:

Hi Maryannasemota,

What was the next stage you underwent after the recorded interview?
Also, what does your application status read on the career portal?

Thank you.

Face to face interview
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by LaExpert: 10:50pm On May 21, 2020
maryannasemota:

Face to face interview

Okay, thank you.

I wish you success in the process.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by habinccigroup: 8:23am On May 22, 2020
habinccigroup:
We have the exact BAT Cultural Fit (free) and Cognitive Test.

Available for purchase.

Success guaranteed!

Contact details below

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 10:00am On May 22, 2020
Who else has written the cognitive test for Trade Marketing Representative, I am yet to hear from them after the verbal reasoning.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 10:52am On May 22, 2020
What was on your portal after writing the test? Mine went back to the role and I didn’t get a regret mail.

maryannasemota:

A week
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 11:17am On May 22, 2020
@iyanu6000, greetings to you. I applied on Monday for Trade marketing representatives role, got numeric assessment on Tuesday(initial assessment) , did verbal on Wednesday(initial review) and on Thursday my status has changed to further review. If it is only the position u applied for and the date dat is showing, it means u have been rejected and the regret mail will come in the coming days. BATN can break one's heart n morale with their recruitment. Even my portal dat is still showing further review as at today mayb next week, it may change to reject. And then they will send a mail saying they have find someone that is closer to the requirements they are looking for... At times BATN will make one question the value of one's degree

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
Thank you for the feedback, moving on

I wish you all the best.

emmieachichi:
@iyanu6000, greetings to you. I applied on Monday for Trade marketing representatives role, got numeric assessment on Tuesday(initial assessment) , did verbal on Wednesday(initial review) and on Thursday my status has changed to further review. If it is only the position u applied for and the date dat is showing, it means u have been rejected and the regret mail will come in the coming days. BATN can break one's heart n morale with their recruitment. Even my portal dat is still showing further review as at today mayb next week, it may change to reject. And then they will send a mail saying they have find someone that is closer to the requirements they are looking for... At times BATN will make one question the value of one's degree
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ojun50(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2020
I just did my verbal reasoning now,
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 1:57pm On May 22, 2020
@iyanu6000, try unilever, their personality assessment is like applying for visa to USA(for a bsc/hnd graduate).... While FG Ministers are taking a bow as screening procedure in order to get a job. @ojun50, try checking ur portal in the next 12 hours time if ur status has changed from initial assessment to review and by Monday morning b4 12 midday, whether it has changed from initial review to further review or its blank(regret mail). BATN tend to update their portal first before sending emails. And what role are u for
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2020
emmieachichi:

Please how many minutes did it take you to complete the numerical test and verbal
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2020
ojun50:
I just did my verbal reasoning now,

How was the verbal test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 3:15pm On May 22, 2020
@xsanctus,it took me 6 mins to finish numerical and 6 mins to finish verbal.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2020
emmieachichi:
@xsanctus,it took me 6 mins to finish numerical and 6 mins to finish verbal.

That was very fast. I didn't bother about the timing and I'm sure I spent over 25 minutes.. lol and the questions were up to or more than 12
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 4:45pm On May 22, 2020
xsanctus:

That was very fast. I didn't bother about the timing and I'm sure I spent over 25 minutes.. lol and the questions were up to or more than 12

Have been applying for job with them since forever so I master some questions... Just got an email from BATN for phone interview next week Tuesday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ojun50(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
emmieachichi:
@iyanu6000, try unilever, their personality assessment is like applying for visa to USA(for a bsc/hnd graduate).... While FG Ministers are taking a bow as screening procedure in order to get a job. @ojun50, try checking ur portal in the next 12 hours time if ur status has changed from initial assessment to review and by Monday morning b4 12 midday, whether it has changed from initial review to further review or its blank(regret mail). BATN tend to update their portal first before sending emails. And what role are u for
Ok
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Iyanu6000: 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
Lol what do you mean by their assessment is like applying for visa

emmieachichi:
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 10:01pm On May 22, 2020
Iyanu6000:
Lol what do you mean by their assessment is like applying for visa

If u apply for this current unilever graduate trainee recruitment, the first assessment is a personality test/game dat will last for 30mins and it is mind blowing, according to the oyibo guys, it will tell them whether u are a fit for the job mentally... Imagine o,
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2020
emmieachichi:

Have been applying for job with them since forever so I master some questions... Just got an email from BATN for phone interview next week Tuesday

Congrats. Getting to that stage is an achievement I guess. Well I did the verbal yesterday and checked the portal I saw Initial review.
All the best in your phone interview.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by emmieachichi: 10:56am On May 23, 2020
xsanctus:

Congrats. Getting to that stage is an achievement I guess. Well I did the verbal yesterday and checked the portal I saw Initial review.
All the best in your phone interview.

Tanks, it's not easy, I wish u & the others success here... Las Las we go enter the place look uche face, owu go blow, odogwu go still be man... Lol

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Ifewright(f): 1:46pm On May 23, 2020
xsanctus:

Pls, can I still do the test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 3:44pm On May 23, 2020
Ifewright:

Pls, can I still do the test?

Sure, I think the application is still ongoing why not apply immediately.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Ifewright(f): 4:07pm On May 23, 2020
xsanctus:

Sure, I think the application is still ongoing why not apply immediately.

Thanks, but the page is not available.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by xsanctus(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Application Into The Nigerian Air Force / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.