Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) (24125 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by deomelo: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
BuhariLooter:
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govtTurkey was a Christian nation until Othoman, like Buhari, suddenly became their President/National leader in the 13th century and imposed Islam on them and today, Turkey is now an Islamic nation where churches are not allowed.
If you vote APC/Buhari, before the end of his 2nd term in office, churches will be a taboo in Nigeria and Islam will not only be Nigeria's official religion, but will be made mandatory.
Don't say it's not possible, because under BuhariFree and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.
[/s]

Stop crying wailing and moaning, your punishment is not ready yet, wait till FEB 16.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by BuhariLooter(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop crying wailing and moaning, your punishment is not ready yet, wait till FEB 16.
YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR ON FAIL-BUHARI 16TH.

WE SANE MINDED NIGERIANS DON'T ARGUE WITH DEMENTED APC PIGS AND IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by wristbangle: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anambralstson:

Buhari will lose Ondo for sure, Atiku pulled more crowd in Ondo state

I remember how this boy was a fanatics of Obiano. What happened? Busy body interfering with brown roof land. Your wife needs you in the other room. Don't give way for another man to snatch her away from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by McCoy662(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
sogodihno:
omo! see how pics clean. 16 should quickly come jare, I can't wait to vote for Daddy a won boys. #PMB.

N-Power is typing through u
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by sogodihno: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
McCoy662:
N-Power is typing through u
it is better than Stealing and looting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Babatundecash(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=DeLaRue post=75453898]Without serious election day pay-per-vote by APC, I believe PDP will win Ondo. And that's despite the fact that the PDP structure in the state is weak, and lacking notable heavyweights with serious financial firepower. Heck, people will even tell you Atiku 'is a thief,' yet they'll go on to say they prefer him to Buhari.

It's the economy. People are very bitter about their economic situation. They hold Buhari responsible.

When I ask people about their voting intentions, between 7 & 8 out of 10 say they'll vote PDP. Clearly, this is not a scientific poll, hence it could be widely inaccurate. But one thing is certain, Ondo people are stubborn & independent-minded when it comes to politics. Despite the near-blanket presence of PYO posters everywhere, most of them will vote their conscience.

I hope APC know they have a big fight on their hands in the SW. If they assume SW voters will vote for them just because of the vice President, they will get the shock of their lives.

Whatever happens APC will not get a landslide in the SW...unless of course, they employ vote inducement with big cash handouts on election day. Or, just rig the elections.

You're right... I stay in OWO LGA and I am 100% sure That Atiku will defeat Aketi in His LGA... PDP structure is weak but every 8 of 10 on the street will tell you they are voting Atiku... APC will clinch other seat but Buhari will be defeated in Gov.Akeredolu Local Government
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Babatundecash(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

That's certain... Apc will win other seat here but PMB will lose with a wide margin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Jonadull: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Babatundecash:

That's certain... Apc will win other seat here but PMB will lose with a wide margin
Lmao. Continue living in delusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Babatundecash(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lies. Atiku didn't pull much crowd in Ondo despite coming earlier than Buhari did. Show us Mko democratic park with Atiku to substantiate your claim. Ko sere ni moscow.

Smile... You're wrong Bro, Atiku came to Akure on the 12th which was monday and then head To Ekiti... He came back to Democracy park Around 4pm in the evening and He still pull more crowd than PMB.. You're far from Ondo State and you don't really know what is going on in the State.. PDP structure is very weak in the State but every 8 of 10 have always say they will vote for Atiku.. The Hunger is much in the State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Xzellentgraphic: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Babatundecash:

Smile... You're wrong Bro, Atiku came to Akure on the 12th which was monday and then head To Ekiti... He came back to Democracy park Around 4pm in the evening and He still pull more crowd than PMB.. You're far from Ondo State and you don't really know what is going on in the State.. PDP structure is very weak in the State but every 8 of 10 have always say they will vote for Atiku.. The Hunger is much in the State

Useless analysis...u better go and get a job to feed yourself and your family instead of crying hunger here....buhari is not the cause of your hunger.... Double your hustle you will be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Babatundecash(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Jonathan:

Lmao. Continue living in delusion

I guess... You don't live in Ondo State.. I live in Ondo State and that's the bitter truth, I'm also an APC member.. I will be voting for koko for OWO constituency2.(APC).,Adelegbe for House of rep (APC) and Boroffice for Senate(Ondo North ) and Atiku for President.. That's what is on ground and Akeredolu will lose in OWO LGA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Jonadull: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Babatundecash:

I guess... You don't live in Ondo State.. I live in Ondo State and that's the bitter truth, I'm also an APC member.. I will be voting for koko for OWO constituency2.(APC).,Adelegbe for House of rep (APC) and Boroffice for Senate(Ondo North ) and Atiku for President.. That's what is on ground and Akeredolu will lose in OWO LGA
We shall see cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2019
LOVE GALORE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin

Just look at the name of the moniker.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by SEONaijaExpert: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Ondo = APC
APC = Ondo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Justice310: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Kagawa10:

Atiku no dey shame. Came on saturday and much earlier than Buhari did yet that was all he could pull? Lol.
We will show you and Atiku on election day. No omo ale will be allowed to vote Atiku in Ondo. If you don't like it, go back to the East.
He go shock you.

#istandwithatiku
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by sogodihno: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Twinkleblinkx:

Zombie grin grin
u are in pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Davesaves(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Is it by crowd? Are you mentally okay? Why so obsessed with crowds? So if buhari had pulled crowd than pdp in enugu ,he will win enugu abi? Grow up,leave this childish misdemeanour.
tell me, are u voting PMB beacause u know he will really work (considering his health status) or just because u are from the west.. pls be sincere to urself
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Some only came to see what the lifeless president look like .

No be everybody wey come your party like you
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Mikora: 10:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Was this not where he said he came to office in 2005?
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Davesaves(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Kagawa10:

Atiku no dey shame. Came on saturday and much earlier than Buhari did yet that was all he could pull? Lol.
We will show you and Atiku on election day. No omo ale will be allowed to vote Atiku in Ondo. If you don't like it, go back to the East.
so u are not concerned about how PMB will perform considering his health status.. u just want to vote him because u are a yoruba man.. I weep for our youths

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:
;Dy

See as Oshiomole disappear for picture....

I raise hand for some mums sha....dem dey try walahi...the kind pikin dem wey dem dey allow suck their breast na wonder....

The love of a mother for her child is indeed unquantifiable....

God bless our mothers
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Kylekent59: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Are results known by just the crowd?

Some people are very funny.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by GenFunction: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:
Ondo results
Apc 500,000
Pdp 300,000....
.olodo
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Davesaves(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
YOUR EYES WILL CLEAR ON FAIL-BUHARI 16TH.

WE SANE MINDED NIGERIANS DON'T ARGUE WITH DEMENTED APC PIGS AND IDIOTS.
DEMENTED IS really an understatement.. I don't know the best adjective to qualify them..
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by bakila: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2019
DeLaRue:
Without serious election day pay-per-vote by APC, I believe PDP will win Ondo. And that's despite the fact that the PDP structure in the state is weak, and lacking notable heavyweights with serious financial firepower. Heck, people will even tell you Atiku 'is a thief,' yet they'll go on to say they prefer him to Buhari.

It's the economy. People are very bitter about their economic situation. They hold Buhari responsible.

When I ask people about their voting intentions, between 7 & 8 out of 10 say they'll vote PDP. Clearly, this is not a scientific poll, hence it could be widely inaccurate. But one thing is certain, Ondo people are stubborn & independent-minded when it comes to politics. Despite the near-blanket presence of PYO posters everywhere, most of them will vote their conscience.

I hope APC know they have a big fight on their hands in the SW. If they assume SW voters will vote for them just because of the vice President, they will get the shock of their lives.

Whatever happens APC will not get a landslide in the SW...unless of course, they employ vote inducement with big cash handouts on election day. Or, just rig the elections.
They have shared the money legally via Tradamoni and Npower, for their mind. Alas Sen. Alasaduora will be elected for Edo Central.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Atiku Abubakar Ranked Nigeria’s Top Trending Politician On Google Search In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.