Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) (24124 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by ADEJARE777: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
It was Held @ MKO abiola democrazy park,akure. And i heard that they were dashing out #400 to people.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
GenFunction:
.olodo
You mean your dad
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by bakila: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Mikora:
Was this not where he said he came to office in 2015?
This is where he presented a senatorial candidate for Ondo as that of Edo central

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Davesaves(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Babatundecash:

Smile... You're wrong Bro, Atiku came to Akure on the 12th which was monday and then head To Ekiti... He came back to Democracy park Around 4pm in the evening and He still pull more crowd than PMB.. You're far from Ondo State and you don't really know what is going on in the State.. PDP structure is very weak in the State but every 8 of 10 have always say they will vote for Atiku.. The Hunger is much in the State
KUDOS BRO.. when u see a non-buhari supporter write.. u will know.. very straightforward and concise...

I can't believe people still support PMB despite all that has been happening lately..

WHO DO US THIS THING
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Bizibi(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Handicap President
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by alvinahomes: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Why not forget about politics and learn how you can start investing in Real Estate.

http://alvinahomes.com/blog/article.php?article=9+Reasons+You+Need+To+Start+Investing+in+Real+Estate+in+Lagos
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Saintabdul(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Bros you be mumu, I can confidently say now that your school fees was a waste.

BuhariLooter:
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govtTurkey was a Christian nation until Othoman, like Buhari, suddenly became their President/National leader in the 13th century and imposed Islam on them and today, Turkey is now an Islamic nation where churches are not allowed.
If you vote APC/Buhari, before the end of his 2nd term in office, churches will be a taboo in Nigeria and Islam will not only be Nigeria's official religion, but will be made mandatory.
Don't say it's not possible, because under BuhariFree and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by islandmoon: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Baba Dementia Brain need service
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by collinsprince: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:
grin
BRAIN AND BEAUTY

Adorned with the colours of PDP on her gele; she shines like the true Niger-Deltan she is. This is the wife of the incoming vice president Peter Obi who is from AKWAIBOM state.

You see the Atiku/Obi ticket covers Nigeria.

Atiku is from the NORTH.... Married to an Igbo lady; a Yoruba lady. Obi is an Igbo man married to a Niger-Deltan.

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by macello4(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF SUDAN COME FAILBUARI 2019 WE WILL UPROOT APC
INSHA ALAH AMIN As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.
All the energy u used in typing dis ur trash, can u use the same energy to sign a cheque? That is how useless, baseless ur comment is. except for few like that will make u feel relevant which u are not. Keep hating buhari while ur life is begging for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by propynich123: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Kingjames(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Buhari will lose Ondo for sure, Atiku pulled more crowd in Ondo state
a quick one: Our members were hired to join . we allow them to go and eat his stolen dollars stack in Dubai

oti ja lo'ju e bibayi
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Conceptman: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Buhari will lose Ondo for sure, Atiku pulled more crowd in Ondo state
health sector is down, economy is sick, no jobs and the few employed are losing their jobs everyday, salaries are nothing compared to the expenses of a worker..if 4yrs has done this much damages then another 4yrs will leave people lifeless on the street..if PDP has the will of the people and are ready to deliver then let's give the mandate back to PDP..a president who can't remember anything will definitely forget what he has to offer to his people..
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Priceless200(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:
;Dm
See hunger, sadness and helplessness in people's faces. Compare with other partys' campaign photos I have seen.

Well go change your future come Feb. 16. That's all I wanna say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Conceptman: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Priceless200:

See hunger, sadness and helplessness in people's faces. Compare with other partys' campaign photos I have seen.

Well go change your future come Feb. 16. That's all I wanna say.
no be small thing, it's written on their faces
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Parada: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2019
Continue with your foolishness [s]
DeLaRue:
Without serious election day pay-per-vote by APC, I believe PDP will win Ondo. And that's despite the fact that the PDP structure in the state is weak, and lacking notable heavyweights with serious financial firepower. Heck, people will even tell you Atiku 'is a thief,' yet they'll go on to say they prefer him to Buhari.

It's the economy. People are very bitter about their economic situation. They hold Buhari responsible.

When I ask people about their voting intentions, between 7 & 8 out of 10 say they'll vote PDP. Clearly, this is not a scientific poll, hence it could be widely inaccurate. But one thing is certain, Ondo people are stubborn & independent-minded when it comes to politics. Despite the near-blanket presence of PYO posters everywhere, most of them will vote their conscience.

I hope APC know they have a big fight on their hands in the SW. If they assume SW voters will vote for them just because of the vice President, they will get the shock of their lives.

Whatever happens APC will not get a landslide in the SW...unless of course, they employ vote inducement with big cash handouts on election day. Or, just rig the elections.

[/s]
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Dreew(f): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:
omo! see how pics clean. 16 should quickly come jare, I can't wait to vote for Daddy a won boys. #PMB.

Daddy awon girls o grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by bcashy: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF SUDAN COME FAILBUARI 2019 WE WILL UPROOT APC
INSHA ALAH AMIN As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.

Dindinrin lol
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by SillyMods: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
BUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govtTurkey was a Christian nation until Othoman, like Buhari, suddenly became their President/National leader in the 13th century and imposed Islam on them and today, Turkey is now an Islamic nation where churches are not allowed.
If you vote APC/Buhari, before the end of his 2nd term in office, churches will be a taboo in Nigeria and Islam will not only be Nigeria's official religion, but will be made mandatory.
Don't say it's not possible, because under BuhariFree and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.
I am sure you don't believe what you have written here.

grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
juvewalex:
APC campaign pictures quality are top notch I must say...

It's saturation. Drag the red slider under saturation options. grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by senatordave1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
GenFunction:
.....i mean d idiot mentioning my dad into dis
Your brain is malfunctioning.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by olatomiwa001(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Don't be deceived with this crowd, not everyone waving are Buhari supporters, there is no how people will not want to see the President. most people Don't support dat useless AKETI, Cos is government cannot be compared to that of MIMIKO.

which mean APC Can't get up to 55% in Ondo, Ondo will be shared

most people in the MKO DEMOCRACY PARK are there to watch SAHEED OSUPA not APC supporters
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) by GenFunction: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Your brain is malfunctioning.
..........i made up my mind not to waste tym trading words with scumbAGS DIS 2019 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.