Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

INSECURITY AT ITS PEAK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSECURITY AT ITS PEAK (390 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Insecurity At Chatham House / Tribalism At Its Peak! Nigerian Customs Announces New Appointments. / Insecurity: At Least 113 Reportedly Killed In Zamfara In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INSECURITY AT ITS PEAK by bdauran: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
SURPRISINGLY, DESPITE THE KILLINGS IN MADA GOV YARI ATTENDS CAMPAIGN RALLY IN BUNGUDU

I was surprised when I saw the footage of Governor Yari at Bungudu holding an "illegitimate political rally" after the tragic incident that took place at Mada last night.

No leader with the spirit of fear of God will dear make such a disastrous steps of going ahead with a political campaign rally when his innocent citizens are slaughtered like rams in the abatoir.

Wallahi God almighty will definitely teaches Governor Yari the bitter lessons of his life for endangering the souls of innocent people of his state due to his carelessness in taking appropriate security decision.

And the most unfortunate scenario of our antecedent as people is the way some senseless people blindly celebrate this man (Abdulazeez Yari) in spite of his alleged love for genocide and crime against humanity.

One thing Governor Yari should understand is that, power is not permanent and one day a tyrant leader will be made to account for his deeds good or bad.

(1) (Reply)

Double Standard / Next Level In Benue / I Always Feel Very Sad When Ordinary Nigerians Who Love Me Die, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.