Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? (1445 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti.

I find the above statement not just funny but an abuse to all sensitive Nigerians.

So many of such ridiculous utterances in recent time.

My Yoruba people, pls don't be deceive with osibanjo is your son saga ooo, did or has osibanjo dashed you 1 naira as VP before?.....
Use your brain ooo

On my part, I will hire Uba to pack his shoes to Daura.

7 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by SalamRushdie: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
I will donate two Toyota Hilux to pack his load to Daura

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
gabbylight:

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti.

I find the above statement not just funny but an abuse to all sensitive Nigerians.

My Yoruba people, pls don't be deceive with osibanjo is your son saga ooo, did or has osibanjo dashed you 1 naira as VP before?.....
Use your brain ooo

I don't know if Cameroun government will allow corrupt Atiku back her country.. I would love to hire a BRT bus and bundle Atiku, his five wives and 28 children into it.. Straight to Cameroon.
As for his properties, they all belong to Nigeria (gotten through corruption).

1 Like

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:
I will donate two Toyota Hilux to pack his load to Daura
But you don't have a bicycle...

1 Like

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
I dont know why they shot the thief but if The colour of the car is green, they should buy a PS4 and travel to Kafancan.
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by BuhariLooter(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
I WILL HIRE A GWONGWORO TO PARK HIS BELONGINGS TO DAURA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Gabriel004: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
gabbylight:

Use your brain ooo

You as an igbo, what has Peter obi offered you before? Just an honest question.
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by SalamRushdie: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:

But you don't have a bicycle...

You think I am ya mate ba? I have Bicycle wallahi
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gabriel004:
You as an igbo, what has Peter obi offered you before? Just an honest question.

I'm not an Igbo man, I am a Yoruba man from ondo state, akoko northeast..

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You think I am ya mate ba? I have Bicycle wallahi
So because you have an outdated bicycle, you think you can donate 2 cars to Buhari...?.. Right?
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by SalamRushdie: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:

So because you have an outdated bicycle, you think you can donate 2 cars to Buhari...?.. Right?

I am ready to do anything to help Buhari pack his load

7 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Kenzico(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
The high rate of Zombies have exceeded in higher proportions in this country....So before he returns to daura

I will help bring back all the dead brains locked up in the evil chamber and return them safely back to their owners

Instead of leaving the victims to be Demented for life...I will kindly rescue all d lost brains in time before the Journey back to Daura begins

Nuff said

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am ready to do anything to help Buhari pack his load
You can hang yourself, before he can consider it..
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by MrRichmond: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
gabbylight:

Leave am, I don't know why they always think all of us are in support of their demented President.

Swear down, the election go shock them

APC & Buhari o to ge!!

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kenzico:
The high rate of Zombies have exceeded in higher proportions in this country....So before he returns to daura

I will help bring back all the dead brains locked up in the chamber and return them safely back to their owners

Instead of leaving the victims to be Demented for life...I will kindly rescue all d lost brains in time before the Journey back to Daura begins

Nuff said
Lol...this thing is obviously lonely
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Kenzico(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...this thing is obviously lonely

grin grin grin grin

Enjoy the Fun.....Homie!!!
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Kenzico:

I will help bring back all the dead brains locked up in the evil chamber and return them safely back to their owners

Nuff said

grin grin

You must be a very kind person to even remember these set of people.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Kenzico:

grin grin grin grin

Enjoy the Fun.....Homie!!!
Cool.. So where is Mum and Dad?
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2019
MrRichmond:

Leave am, I don't know why they always think all of us are in support of their demented President.

APC & Buhari o to ge!!

It always sounds funny to me how some people thinks only ipod are against Buhari, there is hunger in the land, lots of people needs job, parents need money for the family..

You can't tell an hungry man you are fighting corruption, you can't tell a jobless youth you are fighting corruption, you can't tell parents in need of food on there table you are fighting corruption...

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Kenzico(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2019
livelymatilda22:

So where is Mum and Dad?

Am not a keeper of MUMs and DADs....Am only bent on rescuing the very last of the precious zombie brains back to their victims.

So what say you? You lost yours too??

No worries....I can help u regain it back
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 12:12am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
I WILL HIRE A GWONGWORO TO PARK HIS BELONGINGS TO DAURA.

Does Gwongworo still exist? grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Kenzico(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

You must be a very kind person to even remember these set of people.

Unbelievable things I do for my country....Rescuing the Zombies thats the Aim

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Kenzico:

Am not a keeper of MUMs and DADs....Am only bent on rescuing the very last of the precious zombie brains back to their victims.

So what say you? You lost yours too??

No worries....I can help u regain it back
grin grin grin
No,i am very good... Have you found yours? How long have you been looking for it?
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Gabriel004: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

Okay, so I am not buhari supporter. I am from India state. Akure. So that candidate you are supporting. How has he helped you, I know you want pdp. Thank God you are from Akoko. I had opportunity to visit that place in 2014 after my IT. I got to a canteen only to see them using generator. I asked if they do have light. Only for people to tell me it has been years they saw light. So tell me, what is the difference between pdp n apc
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by purejudeheart: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2019
MrRichmond:

APC & Buhari o to ge!!
u guys shd nt use ur under age voters to rig dis election n see if u wil win no b only APC na TCP
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Cletus77(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I don't know if Cameroun government will allow corrupt Atiku back her country.. I would love to hire a BRT bus and bundle Atiku, his five wives and 28 children into it.. Straight to Cameroon.
Sharap...
So Adamawa and Taraba people that voted for Buhari weren't cameronians ba? Now their son want to contest, you now remember they are cameronians? If only your brain would tell you that nobody was a Nigerian until 1960.. this is a big insult to the states of Adamawa and Taraba

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Xander85: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2019
I'll pay good money to help him carry his file of certificates!

When no one's looking i'll open it and take a quick peek! shocked

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
Okay, so I am not buhari supporter. I am from India state. Akure. So that candidate you are supporting. How has he helped you, I know you want pdp. Thank God you are from Akoko. I had opportunity to visit that place in 2014 after my IT. I got to a canteen only to see them using generator. I asked if they do have light. Only for people to tell me it has been years they saw light. So tell me, what is the difference between pdp n apc

Definitely no different, but don't you think Buhari is so tired and needed some rest? this he said himself that age is not on his side..

However, the bet is obviously between Buhari and Atiku, and believe me I will choose Buhari over Atiku anytime, but in this case if we vote for APC, be rest asure we are not voting for Buhari but 2 or 3 people ruling us as cabal.
That is why I think Atiku with a bit life full should be voted for and booted out in 2023.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Gabriel004: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

Definitely no different, but don't you think Buhari is so tired and needed some rest? this he said himself that age is not on his side..

However, the bet is obviously between Buhari and Atiku, and believe me I will choose Buhari over Atiku anytime, but in this case if we vote for APC, be rest asure we are not voting for Buhari but 2 or 3 people ruling us as cabal.
That is why I think Atiku with a bit life full should be voted for and booted out in 2023.

What do you think?
I am not voting APC intact, I am not voting at all. Not in this useless country
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Mystick: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Don't bother about that, the Sudanese government hasn't come for their own. Cameroonian government will learn from their Sudanese counterpart.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:
I am not voting APC intact, I am not voting at all. Not in this useless country

Hmmm.
anyways, next week is not next year, by this time God willing Nigerians will have a new president elect..

Who could that be only God knows.

I think if Buhari wins, it would be a miracle.

People are ANGRY, I mean alot of people are not just happy with his leadership style compare to what was expected of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Hours To Presidential Election 2019, Dollar Rates Officially Drops N184 / BREAKING!!! Tension As Heavy Protest Rocks INEC Office In Umuahia (photos) / Photos Of Banished Emir’s Room, Toilet And Sitting Room In Awe, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.