Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? (1461 Views)

Dasuki To Daura: "If You Are Not Careful, You May Replace Me In This Room" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Mystick:

Don't bother about that, the Sudanese government hasn't come for their own. Cameroonian government will learn from their Sudanese counterpart.
Yea,that is because they Sudanese government has decided to wait for another 4 years plus before the can consider coming for theirs ,because he will still be like President till 2023.
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by livelymatilda22: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2019
Cletus77:

Sharap...
So Adamawa and Taraba people that voted for Buhari weren't cameronians ba? Now their son want to contest, you now remember they are cameronians? If only your brain would tell you that nobody was a Nigerian until 1960.. this is a big insult to the states of Adamawa and Taraba

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by possibility99: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Maybe After 4+4. Next Level Tinz On Point
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Gabriel004: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

Hmmm.
anyways, next week is not next year, by this time God willing Nigerians will have a new president elect..

Who could that be only God knows.

I think if Buhari wins, it would be a miracle.

People are ANGRY, I mean alot of people are not just happy with his leadership style compare to what was expected of him.
Miracle? OK, you must be all nigerians
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2019
possibility99:
Maybe After 4+4. Next Level Tinz On Point

Guy must we suffer to death before our brains reset?

Can't you see that man was pushed to contest?

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:

I just hope after claiming first in academics by my fellow Yorubas, it won't be as useless as one who didn't go to school when we cannot make sound decisions.
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Gabriel004:

I just hope after claiming first in academics by my fellow Yorubas, it won't be as useless as one who didn't go to school when we cannot make sound decisions.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Shuugar98(f): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

I'm not an Igbo man, I am a Yoruba man from ondo state, akoko northeast..
Omo ikare akoko...greetings bro
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by possibility99: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

Guy must we suffer to death before our brains reset?

Can't you see that man was pushed to contest?
Bro, If Surffering Must Stop, Then Pdp Is Nt An Option. If They Had Done Well 4 The Past 16 Years, APC Would Have Been No Where To Be Found.
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by gabbylight: 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
possibility99:
Bro, If Surffering Must Stop, Then Pdp Is Nt An Option. If They Had Done Well 4 The Past 16 Years, APC Would Have Been No Where To Be Found.

I definitely agree with you, but in this case where it concerns Atiku and Buhari, I think if we should tell ourselves the truth, Atiku still have strength and a bit knowledge than Buhari.
Re: What Can You Help Buhari With In Parking His Properties To Daura? by Gabriel004: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
gabbylight:

Sound decision, and what is the sound decision? Voting atiku right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Preferred Candidate For 2023 Presidential Election / INEC Vehicle Found In The Bush With APC Tumb Printed Vallot Papers / 47 Parties Rejects Ihedioha's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.