Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website (1935 Views)

How Much Of Your Salary Should Be Used To Pay Your Rent? / How To Pay Your Rent With Ease! Introducing Paymyrent.ng Savings / BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hello , i paid money for the humongous bill brought to my house last month, on the BEDC official website. I was asked for my GTB card details, which i input all and the pin, then i submitted. All of a sudden, i saw a debit alert, but website fail to generate any code, reference number nor receipt. I just saw that the page went back to the first page of payment. This was the start of the journey of my hard earned money in the sky

I just assumed my bill has been paid, so far i got debited by GTB.. Alas, i got back from work last week, to see that my light has been disconnected. Called their customer and i was told the money didn't reflect on my BEDC account. I called GTB, they said the money has been debited into BEDC... now my money is just turnioniown grin , maybe inside Indian ocean or Pacific ocean grin grin grin grin

The main aim of puting this up , is to sensitise people. Please don't ever use your card to pay on BEDC website, the money will be nowhere to be found. Now both BEDC and GTB said they are investigating. I'm not sure of what the outcome will be, tho I'm optimistic for a reversal

Kindly go to any BEDC around and pay them with cash to avoid stories that touch, like mine. To be forewarned, is to be forearmed..

I will appreciate feedbacks from any BEDC customer too.

Thanks and God bless y'all.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lalasticlala and other admin , kindly move this to front page to sensitise others. Thank you
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by oyekanwahab(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
JUST BECAUSE YOURS HAVE ERROR, THAT DOES NOT STOP PEOPLE FROM PAYING WITH THEIR CARD

GO TO YOUR BANK AND ASK FOR REVERSAL,

THERE WOULD SURELY BE A SOLUTION, ERROR IS ALWAYS BOUND TO HAPPEN WHEN USING ATM CARD TO PAY BILLS
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
@oyekanwahab, do you use BEDC? Do you pay on their website? I will like to know..
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Even the manager in my area said he has been telling people never to pay on the website, that we should always bring cash to their office or pay at bank..

I will like to hear from people that have done such transactions successfully tho..

Admin can kindly push this forward, let's hear what people have to say about their experience
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by oyekanwahab(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
AM IN LAGOS , IKEDC IS WHAT WE USE

HAVE PAID WITH MY ATM ALOT OF TIME IN HOUSE, ALSO SOMETHINGS WE USE PAGA

MY POINT IS THIS

IT JUST HAPPENED THAT WHEN YOU WERE MAKING YOUR TRANSACTION, THERE WAS AN ERROR , WHICH IF YOU GO TO YOU BANK, THE WOULD HELP YOU CORRECT THE

AND AM VERY SURE THOUSAND OF PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TRIED IT AFTER YOUR TIME AND IT WOULD HAVE BE SUCCESSFUL

JUST GO TO YOUR BANK , IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME BUT A SOLUTION WOULD BE FOUND
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2019
First of all, it is (I'm) not (Am)...

Secondly, i wasn't talking about IKEDC, i stated it clearly, that it is BEDC... but you still know people used it and it was successful, even after i told you one of the company managers also complained about the website and give instructions to people not to pay on the website again..

Thirdly, thanks for dropping the comments. We wish you well. But don't come off like you know alot about something you have never used before

Cheers
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by proclivity: 12:30am On Feb 06, 2019
i paid via bedc website,was debited but token wasnt issued i called their customer care and gave the details of my transaction in 48 hrs i received my vended token....BEDC have issues via web payment, i mostly use gt app or quickteller to vend its faster and secure.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by osez(m): 5:23am On Feb 06, 2019
I always use their website when it fails I mail them with details and they respond typically within 48hrs
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks y'all for the reply.. i contacted them also, and they replied me, that they want to investigate, that is since last thursday. I am yet to get my money back, nor given any particular date of getting a reversal . I wish they work on the website as it is obvious this problem isn't happening to just me. I still advice people to take cash to their office and pay there. Saves you all the issue of missing money here and there and sending emails back and forth. And this is 2019, payment through web should have progressed far more than this conundrum. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by iComplain: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
After several emails to the bedc and gtb mailbox, the money has reflected in the latest utility bill brought to my house..

Thanks to y'all ..

As i said, i will try to always go and pay at their office than pay online, till i jave much assurance that the platform is better and to avoid stress of sending email amd twitter DM
Re: Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website by Purostos: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
You can pay your prepaid BEDC online through their website n get your token without contacting customer care;
1. Fill your details n submit

2. Copy the reference number or take a screen shot to save details before proceeding to e-payment with ur debit card because of the error page after payment.

3.Go to this link http://bedcpower.com/paybill/transactions/requery
on BEDC Website to fill and submit your reference number in this format
BEDC/2019/00150620198367785

And viola! The full details of your transaction including your token number are revealed.
I hope this helps any who coincidentally find themselves here looking for solution.
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Abeokuta Ogun State-->olorunsogo Idi Aba Abeokuta-from Owner / Nice 2 Bedroom Flat For Letting @ Ojodu Berger / To Let: Lekki Phase 1 Flats From 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.