Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja (21772 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Justbeingreal(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Hardship in the land...
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by OhiOfIhima: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
No more pant again.. Omo, elayi gidi gon.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Gforce2019: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2019
fatymore:
Happy Birthday to me...

Make we dey fry beans?
Abeg, carry your birthday Waka for my face.

Next!
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Gforce2019: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
fatymore:
Happy Birthday to me...

Make we dey fry beans?
Abeg, carry your birthday Waka for my face.

Next! cool angry lipsrsealed
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Eddiecute86(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
It is obvious this hair issue is not for rituals it is purely business but trust Nigerians everything has been demonized.
Someone is trying to monopolized the business.
Do you know the amount of hair needed to fill a bag that is sold for whatever price it was rumored? A bag full of hair can produce at least 5 Natural hair wigs or whatever.
Indians and Brazilians do sell their hair they will process it and sell it to our ladies as Brazilian hair.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by iComplain: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Bloooody(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Very soon women go turn Endangered species for this country

Thanks to APC for bringing hunger to the Land

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur rusted greasy testes lipsrsealed
Wailer, may you wail all your life.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Wheezdwisdom(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Person were dey hustle to buy benz no dey hungry
pyyxxaro:
Very soon women go turn Endangered species for this country

Thanks to APC for bringing hunger to the Land

Quote me and watch Olumo rock fall on ur rusted greasy testes lipsrsealed
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by ikorodureporta: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Barbers go bcom millionaires
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerians and fear of the unknown grin cheesy.

Ritual is bullshit otherwise- why is naija still one of the poorest country in the world??

The only drawback is that innocent people and being killed everyday for absolutely nothing.

You catch them with hair, human parts, underwear- you ask them to sit on the floor and force them to eat it. After eating soiled underwears, raw, decaying human parts and or hair of multiple persons, the madness will reduce.

If you hand them to the police, their sponsors will facilitate their release.

Feed them their produce b4 handing them to authorities.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by OVikkytan49: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2019
The world is wicked" it is Humans in it that makes it a difficult place to live.
These ways people are looking for money calls for vigilance.
May God help us.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by OVikkytan49: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Eddiecute86:
It is obvious this hair issue is not for rituals it is purely business but trust Nigerians everything has been demonized.
Someone is trying to monopolized the business.
Do you know the amount of hair needed to fill a bag that is sold for whatever price it was rumored? A bag full of hair can produce at least 5 Natural hair wigs or whatever.
Indians and Brazilians do sell their hair they will process it and sell it to our ladies as Brazilian hair.

Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by newoffer: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2019
I sthis shits becos of economic woes.. or are we getting it wrong here
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Africans are irredeemably stupid.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by comtem2011: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Bustincole:
everytin in Naija now, is becomin ingredient for money ritual

very soon awa shoes will join d race grin grin grin
shoes have joined the race too.
I heard a voice note that warned people to be careful of where they off their shoes. That ritualist will use handkerchief to rub it. I don't know how true though. May God help us.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Amina2019: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2019
na every we go dey lookout for, from pant to bra now hair.... v
Kingsmeal:
Prior to a report Zenithnaija made about a said digital strategist and influencer, Paul Ezeudo, warning Nigerians especially the ladies' to be careful with their natural hair, two men were recently caught stealing peoples' hair to sell for N50k in Abuja.

The men who were beaten and paraded before being handed over to the authorities, were caught with a bag full of peoples' hair.

According to Paul Ezeudo who earlier raised the alarm of the new trend, he said;

A friend just sent me a Voice Note and it was shocking to hear her story.

Please ladies, if you visit the salon and they comb out your hair please pack it yourself and dispose it yourself.

A nylon full of women's natural hair sells for N450K for ritualists.

Please be WARNED !

Watch the video here and see photos below...

Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
What kind of hair? Head hair?armpits hair or pussssssy hair?
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
comtem2011:
shoes have joined the race too.
I heard a voice note that warned people to be careful of where they off their shoes. That ritualist will use handkerchief to rub it. I don't know how true though. May God help us.
cele church go hear weeeeeen be dat
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by HallaDaTruth: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
If i were the president of Nigeria , i will give a SHOOT AT SIGHT order to all military personnel to kill every traditionalist . The world is busy attacking christians , but nobody is talking about the danger native doctors, evil herbalists and fetish priests pose to the society . They are the ones behind all this pant, bra , hair , juju trend . all shrines should be burnt down and traditional worship illegalized
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Jeju: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Everybody in Nigeria must have been used for rituals. I will not consider visiting soon.
Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2019
kaluxy007:
Nigeria o Nigeria

Is it just the hardship or the lack of conscience....Let's level the country and Start afresh o
Hardship especially when APC took over power. During corruption era as Apc call it, it was unheard of that pant, hairs go missing but during the third year of APC regime the menace increased

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Stealing Peoples' Hair To Sell For N50k In Abuja by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 07, 2019
Expect more because men's property will be the target

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keke Riders Arrested In Borno With Charms And Dangerous Weapons. Photos / NDLEA Arrests Two With Narcotics At Lagos Airport / Brother-In-law And His Wife Assault Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.