Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Starting A Wordpress Blog The RIGHT WAY In 7 Easy Steps (2019) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Starting A Wordpress Blog The RIGHT WAY In 7 Easy Steps (2019) (624 Views)

Blog The Right Way With Youswot! / Creating WordPress-Like Static Homepage For Blog - The Simple Way / I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Wordpress Blog The RIGHT WAY In 7 Easy Steps (2019) by Eugram(m): 1:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Do you want to start a WordPress blog the right way? We know that starting a blog can be a terrifying thought specially when you are not geeky. Guess what – you are not alone. Having helped over 130,000+ users create a blog, we have decided to create the most comprehensive guide on how to start a WordPress blog without any technical knowledge.

The process is easy to follow whether you are 20 years old or 60 years old. However if you need help, our expert team will help you setup your blog for free. →

What do you need to start a WordPress blog?
There are three things you need to create a WordPress blog:

A domain name idea (this will be the name of your blog i.e wpbeginner.com)
A web hosting account (this is where your website live on the internet)
Your undivided attention for 30 minutes.
Yes, you read it right. You can start a blog from scratch in less than 30 minutes, and we will walk you through the whole process, step by step.

In this tutorial, we will cover:

How to Register a Domain Name for Free
How to Choose the Best Web Hosting
How to Install WordPress
How to Change Your Theme
How to Write Your First Blog Post
How to Customize WordPress with Plugins
How to Add a Contact Form
How to Setup Google Analytics Tracking
How to Optimize Your Website for SEO
How to Make Money From Your Blog
Resources to Learn and Master WordPress

click the link below to read full post
https://eugramtv.com.ng/starting-a-wordpress-blog-the-right-way-in-7-easy-steps-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Your Business (first 50 People) / Get More Visitors Or Users To Your Website Or Blog / I Need Uk Adsense For Sale Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.