Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio (1617 Views)

Ideas For Projects For My Portfolio / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency / Am Offering a programming training to Any One Who Is Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Desyner: 3:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders,
I have learnt HTML, CSS, Web Animation and some JQuery for the past few months in my quest to become a web designer/'developer' and think I am finally ready to take on small/medium sized jobs without disappointing. The seemingly little challenge right now is that of an empty portfolio and not having a site of my own to show due to some constraints.

In order to boost my portfolio I am offering to design or re-theme two websites. It could be static or dynamic (WordPress to be specific) website(s) of not more than six pages (Home, Services, Products, Contact or Contact form pages and portfolio) for FREE.

I can zip and attempt uploading some of my one/two page(s) design if requested.
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by jideflash(m): 4:40am On Apr 02, 2017
looking for someone i can outsource website jobs to. send me a email jide@fits.com.ng
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp then 08167nine70nine6nine
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Desyner: 12:18am On Apr 03, 2017
HenryDion:
Contact me on whatsapp then 08167nine70nine6nine
I am currently not on Whatsapp and haven't been for some time now due to some constraints. Can I give you a call pls?
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Desyner:

I am currently not on Whatsapp and haven't been for some time now due to some constraints. Can I give you a call pls?

Ok.. Give me a call then
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Desyner: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2017
jideflash:
looking for someone i can outsource website jobs to. send me a email jide@fits.com.ng

Good morning,
I sent you an email some hours ago. Don't know if you got it yet.
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by hurumnanya: 4:02am On Apr 06, 2017
Desyner:
Good Morning Nairalanders,
I have learnt HTML, CSS, Web Animation and some JQuery for the past few months in my quest to become a web designer/'developer' and think I am finally ready to take on small/medium sized jobs without disappointing. The seemingly little challenge right now is that of an empty portfolio and not having a site of my own to show due to some constraints.

In order to boost my portfolio I am offering to design or re-theme two websites. It could be static or dynamic (WordPress to be specific) website(s) of not more than six pages (Home, Services, Products, Contact or Contact form pages and portfolio) for FREE.

I can zip and attempt uploading some of my one/two page(s) design if requested.
I need a music download site like xclusive gospel and kingdomboiz. Can you handle that?
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Desyner: 1:51am On Apr 08, 2017
@HenryDion, after our interaction via calls and sms I was expecting ur fb friend request so we can chat, or is there anyway we can chart without first becoming friends on fb?
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Desyner:
@HenryDion, after our interaction via calls and sms I was expecting ur fb friend request so we can chat, or is there anyway we can chart without first becoming friends on fb?

Sorry about that, i tried but Facebook didn't pull through. The request wasn't going. That's the first thing i was suppose to do, but facebook had a different though. You can send me the request plz.
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hello sir, reach me with this on Facebook...

I'm the only with this, Chidy Home Ibe
Re: I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio by Desyner: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2017
HenryDion:
Hello sir, reach me with this on Facebook...

I'm the only with this, Chidy Home Ibe
While communication stalled I did this.Offer still open.

(1) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XXIX / What Is Software Testing / What Kind Of Laptop Do I Need For Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.