Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account (611 Views)

Get Paid To Read News, Comment And Share Posts. Its Free! / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by david102(m): 4:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Guys, I don't know how long it will take to get my money back.
I work as a factory worker in Sango in Ogun State under a contractor Company named MISSAK. My salary was paid to an account number that is non existent although I was the one that gave the wrong number, instead of 9 as the last digit number I mistakenly wrote 7.
It's been a week that salaries as being paid. My contractors are in-chalant in seeing to it that my money will get back to me, no optimism at all , one was saying my money will not get back to me. On a non existent account, how is it my money will not get back to me. I don't know how to stand up against them, am just one man and there have been cases like this with them getting away with it.
How do I get my Money back?
Nigerians help
Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by ipobarecriminals: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2019
write to the manager/ accountant. 2,go to ur bank and complain.They'll reverse it back if only the owner of account nah born again/ur company write ur bank.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by david102(m): 4:42am On Feb 06, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
write to the manager/ accountant. 2,go to ur bank and complain.They'll reverse it back if only the owner of account nah born again/ur company write ur bank.
the Wrong account does not exist cos I went to the bank to know who own the wrong account but was told the account doesn't exist so it's left for my contractors to do their jobs but they don't care
Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by solepager(m): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2019
david102:
the Wrong account does not exist cos I went to the bank to know who own the wrong account but was told the account doesn't exist so it's left for my contractors to do their jobs but they don't care

You have not been paid. The money I guess have been reverted back to the company's account. There has to be a name linked to an account. Money can't be left hanging in the air.
Go to the bank and ask what is needed. Meet your H.R

1 Like

Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by ipobarecriminals: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2019
david102:
Somebody there probably want to see ur reaction. Abeg,apply wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by david102(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have gone to my contractor office today and was told the weirdest thing.
After relating the issue to them, because an elderly person followed me, their ears were down to the earth but they were still pointing their fingers at my mistake.
According to what they said the reason for them not reverting the money is because the person receiving the alert is not available since last week. So any time the individual comes around and confirms that the money is back into the company account that is when i will receive it.
Everything just looks shading
Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by ipobarecriminals: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
embarassed angry angry shocked sad shocked sad lipsrsealed embarassed baztards! Dem wan use system chop ur money.Chai! E nor go beta for those rogues. Why reverse the money back to d company account instead of ur own account since u are amend/done the needful? Thieves!
Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by ipobarecriminals: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
angry angry angry
david102:
After relating the issue to them, because an elderly person followed me, their ears were down to the earth but they were still pointing their fingers at my mistake.
According to what they said the reason for them not reverting the money is because the person receiving the alert is not available since last week. So any time the individual comes around and confirms that the money is back into the company account that is when i will receive it.
lipsrsealed
david102:
nor gree make dem chop dat money ooo and dnt settle for half.
Re: My Salary Was Paid To A Non-existent Account by david102(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2019
I still haven't been paid my January salary
And their reply to me is the bank hasn't reverse the money sent to a non existent account
I have ran out of what to do again

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Saved Up, Please Help Me, With Some Ideas / USA Whatsapp And U.K. Whatsapp Number / Korapay Has Launched Its Cross-border Payment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.