Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men (51869 Views)

Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by mannatech: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
If you are looking for a very liberal minded Hausa Fulani girl who has embraced modern ways, them yapa for Abuja and kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by janettee(f): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Nothing Hypocritical here.
It’s about controlling and Taming LADIES before they go haywire.
U do not share SIMILAR BRAIN content with them

Go tame your mum and sisters first undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by tyup(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Positivepoint:

Have u heard of civilian jtf. Hope u know they are the main reason Boko Haram is finding it tough.

See Lie.....even soilders with better guns than cjtf are been killed like chickens so it's now cjtf that use dane gun are the ones making it hard fr BH?

I hear make the cjtf enter sambisa first

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by sweetrace(f): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Why do people feel the need to tell others how to live their lives? Have they sorted out theirs? If they were living their own best lives, they won’t be concerned about what is going on in another’s. As a Muslim, she is answerable to only who she worships. Let him be the judge abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Resistivity56(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
She actually uploaded it because she knows people would always talk

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Nature8(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Here in China we don't know her

Here in Canada we don't know her cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by baby124: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
May Allah make it easy for us... what a pervert. Guy has been so sexually repressed an exposed shoulder is making him sweat grin grin grin. Fulani girls and milk maids 20yrs ago used to dress more skimpy than this. This wave of fanaticism came with Isis and Boko Haram.

This is not Saudi Arabia or UAE. We are Nigerians and culturally this is not a taboo. Her religious belief is personal and not for your dictates. Mind your damn business idiots. Focus on your own religious life. If you were not a pervert an exposed shoulder will not turn you on!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2019
ollah2:

If she was a Christian and been bashed by her fellow Christians, that guy will go mute yet he has the fingers to call people hypocrites. I bet he doesnt look in the mirror

You and this your senseless comment.

when are you going to be alright now?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by delpee(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Why can't she be like these women kikikiki

Just wondering why these ladies had to be in the picture. It's most unneccesary.

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2019
funny northern men...these same men will slam her at daytimes n openly but will come at night to beg her n infact praise her for puttting on the monostrap dress..

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by baratech: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Positivepoint(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2019
tyup:

See Lie.....even soilders with better guns than cjtf are been killed like chickens so it's now cjtf that use dane gun are the ones making it hard fr BH?

I hear make the cjtf enter sambisa first

Go listing to shekau videos again u will hear him referring to civilian jtf.
Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Funkybabee(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
hypocrite, most dirty people complaining.. You go and do this yeye to Jaaruma page if she ain't gonna block ur silly ash...

leave ur life fully girly, nobody can stop ur hapiness,keep bocking them off like Jaaruma. stop doing hypocrite of prison biko u are beautiful dear

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by tyup(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Positivepoint:

Go listing to shekau videos again u will hear him referring to civilian jtf.

Does he speak in English? how will I understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Skookum(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Awon assistant Mohamed

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by breakeven: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2019
This girl better run from Kano, because this hypocrites will kill her.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Trendishine: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
islam is the only religion with the greatest number of bastard hypocritical bigots.....with all the stupid craziness on babaric moral of extreme ignorance, the north has the most number of bastards in the world... the ignorance of the northern fools irritate me to the bone...they claim to know a god they call allah , yet their practice and disposition around the world still depicts the medieval madness of ignorant foools...all the countries around the world ravaged in war, famine, destruction, rape, terrosism, child bethronment and marraige, inflicting children with vvf, suicide bombing of no reasonable coloration, boko-haram(forbiding education, book, truth)..madness, political criminality, oppression, lies, demonism and a whole lot of unholy practice is triggered from this same muslims and islam...jihad is their language, and is still embeded in them, they dont ask themselves question, they dont even think of reform within their quaran and religion that is ravaging almost the entire middle east, parts of africa and its like in war...all i know is that, what eva is in the mental skull of any fanatic muslim and islam, has nothing to do with the true and only one loving God..period...i can only clearly conotate it to satanism, period.... no apology..they need to check themselve....islam in the practice of the average muslim extremist is like those infected or bitten by a rabid dog...Wiston Churchill..

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by abeggnow: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2019
I see hypocrites complaining. Nigerian Northen Muslims are BIG HYPOCRITES.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by IBello300(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Ashawo girl from Kogi state. Some people thought she's Hausa just because she featured in Hausa movies. Useless girl!
Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Trip440: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Every body wants that sense of freedom mehn. Let her do what she gotta do mehn. Besides, only God holds tha key to judgement. If you think she has sinned and you are without sin then cast tha stone first.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
But her dressing is okay now, are they expecting her to wear hijab??

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Reelmii: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
northerners and hypocrisy

that was how one woman wearing hijab stole my bag at the market one day like that

wen I catch her she tell me say na mistake, meanwhile she don put my bag inside the bagco bag we she carry con use the small things wey she buy take cover am

na since that day I start to fear those people covering themselves like ghost

u will think they are holy wen u see them, but they do the unthinkable under that cloth

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by breakeven: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
gurunlocker:

Is she living her life for them? What's wrong with what she's wearing? I guess she's not old enough to make decisions herself? shocked
Don't mind them. Those of us in the north know that the ones wearing hijab are even more immoral.. come to tudunwada in all those dark places you will see them throwing away those hijab.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by bigiyaro(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
ashewoboy:
this lady is a rebel. usually fond of doing things that will make her people talk.
if you talk, you die, if you don't talk you die, so, it is better you talk and die. LoL

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by rhames(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Kannywood actress Rahama Sadau, who just graduated from the Eastern Mediterranean University, Cypru, is being dragged on social media for rocking a monostrap dress.

Recall that the 25-year-old got suspended from the industry for featuring in a ‘romantic’ musical video in 2016.

Check out some comments from some Northern men after she posted the picture. She captioned them; "Unapologetic Powerful Woman! � � �"

See more comments here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/actress-rahama-sadau-slammed-by-northern-men-for-rocking-a-monostrap-dress.html

Northern men always using the religious card to denigrate and destroy others including their own. What has successive governments in Kano and kaduna state done about the massive consumption of Codeine and other ard drugs in their midst? What have they done to the Governor of Kano state who was caught red handed receivinbg bribes in hard currency. The largets patronage of prostitutes and and alcohol is found in Kano state? What didi the people of Kano atate do to Gov. Gandujes daughter when she got married to Oyo state governors kid? She was dead drunk and high according to her friends. Well we need answers.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by caprini1: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2019
tyup:

Lol God will not let them kill her one day

besides who agree Hausa girls are the most boring girls to have sex with undecided
You never jam a screamer.You,ll love hausa language by force grin

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by gentleibraheem(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2019
And this is just epic

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Dont the Indimi's, Buhari's, Abacha's wear same thing?

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Forreellinc: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
grin mmm makes me wanna shove it in her while she screams allahu akbhar
Re: Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Nothing Hypocritical here.
It’s about controlling and Taming LADIES before they go haywire.
U do not share SIMILAR BRAIN content with them
A dog that will lost control & run off will eventually do so no matter how tight you are holding the leash. One day u go realize say u dry do ur self more harm by trying to hold on to that leash.. Btw she just exposed a shoulder but I guess it's against ur religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.