Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) (18769 Views)

Terrorists Financiers Arrested Inside A Bank In Zaria, Kaduna / “Sai Obi”: Supporters Chant As Peter Obi Visits Kaduna (Video) / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by buhariguy(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:
it's only Ipob pigs that didn't know, Atiku can't win this election
thief atiku tell you he wants to win?
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2019
If Atiku wins, El Rufai will go back to PDP
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Oricha79(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Forget kaduna it is totally locked down for baba... next level please.
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by vertueptime: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2019
joameh:
Vote APC next level

Y?
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by tuniski: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
pundit92:
I live in Zaria and I can tell you that the gap might not be like 2015, he will still win.
He's done remarkably well in Zaria. Dualization of flyover-pz road. Dualization and reconstruction of Kano round about- Dogarawa road, construction of water pipe line all across the street, employment of new primary school teachers in replace of old ineffective ones, even two of my colleagues from Anambra got, etc.
Though Atiku is constructing a pedestrian bridge at North gate, ABU campus waiting for commissioning in days to come, that won't still drastically change the Fortune of APC.

You are surely in Zaria. However, Elrufai/buhari/apc are in for the Shock of their lives in Kaduna as a whole.
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
The love was so much that I could see the females in their hijab and the males mingling together freely in that crowd. Isn't that against the tenets of Islam?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
tuniski:

You are surely in Zaria. However, Elrufai/buhari/apc are in for the Shock of their lives in Kaduna as a whole.

Wailer you are wasting your strength on fantasies

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by tuniski: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Oricha79:
Forget kaduna it is totally locked down for baba... next level please.
Heavy lie.
vertueptime:

Y?

Why vote Atiku and PDP?
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by tuniski: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Wailer you are wasting your strength on fantasies

I am right now in Zaria too. Kaduna is a place of interest to me.

Atiiku/pdp have neutralized buhari/apc in the State.

Given that Atiku defeats buhari on February 16th, elrufai is a goner.
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Afonja007: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
ct2:
We don't need to join issue with anybody,

on this platform

People have said nigeria will burn on Monday after the suspension of the cjn ,

People even vowed that Americans are coming into nigeria with their marines,

People have said buhari will meet empty seat if he comes to south east to campaign  , they even made that day sit at home.

People also said Amina Zakaria must resign,
 In all I stated above we all knew they only made an empty threat.

Now they have been saying buhari will loose, it's just nine days from now let watch .

One thing am sure of is that INEC will not transport every body from southeast and parts of South south to go and vote in other parts of the country .
afterc all this your epistles your still suffering if jihadist buhari like let him rule for 30years I don't care so northerners are destroying their region with boko haram herdsmen
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
tuniski:

grin

One minute you say you are in sokoto, the next you say you are in another northern state and now you are claiming Kaduna.

Continue dey lie. Na few days all your shakara go end

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Naajjii: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
ct2:
We don't need to join issue with anybody,

on this platform

People have said nigeria will burn on Monday after the suspension of the cjn ,

People even vowed that Americans are coming into nigeria with their marines,

People have said buhari will meet empty seat if he comes to south east to campaign  , they even made that day sit at home.

People also said Amina Zakaria must resign,
 In all I stated above we all knew they only made an empty threat.

Now they have been saying buhari will loose, it's just nine days from now let watch .

One thing am sure of is that INEC will not transport every body from southeast and parts of South south to go and vote in other parts of the country .
You forgot to also add that Inec will not force all the voter apathy people mostly in the East to go and vote.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Afonja007:
afterc all this your epistles your still suffering if jihadist buhari like let him rule for 30years I don't care so northerners are destroying their region with boko haram herdsmen

Atiku is actually the jihadist.

Have you forgotten his great great great grandfather was the 2ic to Uthman Dan fodio the jihadist?

Atku single handedly built 22 mosques in Christian populated Adamawa sections

He is married to 4 wives while buhari is married to just one despite Islam permitting him to marry up to 4.

Atiku has the tell tale black dot on his forehead which shows he is a core Muslim while Buhari has none.

A man who would deliberately infiltrate the majorly christian sections of Adamawa by building 22 mosques there is he a Reverend father?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by LORDDICKKIES(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
pundit92:
I live in Zaria and I can tell you that the gap might not be like 2015, he will still win.
He's done remarkably well in Zaria. Dualization of flyover-pz road. Dualization and reconstruction of Kano round about- Dogarawa road, construction of water pipe line all across the street, employment of new primary school teachers in replace of old ineffective ones, even two of my colleagues from Anambra got, etc.
Though Atiku is constructing a pedestrian bridge at North gate, ABU campus waiting for commissioning in days to come, that won't still drastically change the Fortune of APC.

which pedestrian brigde will they commission in days to come,the one in construction since 2015 or is there a new one been construct.... just asking...

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2019
tuniski:

You mean in southern kaduna ?
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by KunleyY19(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku Can only Win On NairaLand...
Unfortunately Likes And Shares no be PVC ...

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

grin

One minute you say you are in sokoto, the next you say you are in another northern state and now you are claiming Kaduna.

Continue dey lie. Na few days all your shakara go end
Tomorrow,he will claim kwara and later call yorubas afonjas betraying his igbo origin.
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2019
tuniski:

Oh,your no more in ilorin and abuja igboman? Zaria gave buhari 125,000 votes in 2015.expect 200,000 next week.
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by tuniski: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Oh,your no more in ilorin and abuja igboman? Zaria gave buhari 125,000 votes in 2015.expect 200,000 next week.

Are you in calabar?

I have never resided in Ilorin. I am a Nigerian who traverse across the nation. And Kwaran by origin but, rooted more outside of Kwara.

Zaria usually is the 2nd largest voting bloc in kd. However, the dynamics of 2019 are completely different. 1.1m to 480k was the votes count in 2015. But prior to that PDP usually run bumper to bumper with buhari in kd. Winning some.

It will be neck to neck next Week.
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by Parada: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2019
How come you have chosen not to lie like many of your tribesmen that lie shamelessly because of their support for PDP ? Especially the slowpoke chukwuddie44.

pundit92:
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by akaahs(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
pundit92:
so only zaria will vote for him again abi since you can name his achievement in zaria, can you mention same in other part of the state?
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by newoffer: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Baba Kukuru of Kaduna State..
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by pundit92: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
The same one I just pass by 15 mins ago which has been painted and only one or more finishing touches remain.99.5% completed.
LORDDICKKIES:

which pedestrian brigde will they commission in days to come,the one in construction since 2015 or is there a new one been construct.... just asking...
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by pundit92: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
But I haven't talk about Kaduna state generally now. The topic was specific to Zaria and I addressed it on that basis
akaahs:

so only zaria will vote for him again abi since you can name his achievement in zaria, can you mention same in other part of the state?
Re: El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video) by pundit92: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
I don't know what you are talking about. I'm a full blooded Yoruba from Offa kwara state. Not a supporter of any political parties, but I'm gonna vote Buhari and Abdul Rahman in kwara( which I delay my visit to home till next week Wednesday purposely for that)
Parada:
How come you have chosen not to lie like many of your tribesmen that lie shamelessly because of their support for PDP ? Especially the slowpoke chukwuddie44.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme / Ayodele Oke: Senate Probes $289m Cash Payment To Ex-NIA DG / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.