Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation (2061 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by three: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by three: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by three: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by Masama: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Who is leaking confidential documents to the public?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by dustmalik(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2019
smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by overall90: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Masama:
Who is leaking confidential documents to the public?

that is APC handiwork.
they want to first finish the man in the court of public opinion.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by CityNGR: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Media trials

Means APC has no case

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by jlinkd78(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Media trial is d tool APC uses to denigrate accused whenever they know their investigation can't be sustained in d court of law. An investigation started since 2016 and in 2019 u are yet to even invite d accused, u are yet to demand and receive his assets declaration details from d CCB, u are yet to reconcile d nexus between d accused and d companies that did transactions in his account and u EFCC are here suggesting a narrative that he is likely guilty. We are talking about 2016 ooh. Suddenly a private memo to d President by EFCC is in d public domain whereas d assets declaration forms of pro APC politicians are denied d citizenry. Am not a lawyer but my little knowledge tells me that when anyone admits in writing of any nondeclaration of assets that such matters should not be forwarded to d tribunal and this the suspended CJN has done. The FG knowing they were about to loose at d CCT are now trying to introduce corruption investigation to d whole episode. They had thought that with d whole shenanigans so far that Onnoghen would have resigned but thanks goodness the man is willing for adjudication of d matter

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by TB27: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2019
No 3 MILLION DOLLARS or BILLIONS of NAIRA or 55 Houses again abi.

Now is to investigate the investment in shares treasury bills to make sure it’s not money laundering.

The bankers are there, the man dey wait!

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by dodoniyi: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2019
MAY THUNDER AND FIRE FALL ON SUPPORTERS OF THIS CJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by naturalmi: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Can you guys now see that this trial is biased. Where is the 3 million dollars found in the account. Where is the 55 houses. Waiting for the outcome and let Nigeria see how insincere APC has been? The NJC should follow through this case to the end.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by psucc(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
This is funny. The moral question here is, why did CCB leaked Onnoghen's Asset declaration to the NGO without his consent and has refused to released Buhari's, et al's forms even when the FOI request is cited.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by peacettw: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Wow. The money in his account is nowhere near the one cited in the media which I believe was carefully crafted to incite the populace. Poor man. He should remain steadfast and prove his case in court desisting from "Dino-esque" shenanigans. Most importantly, we all should stop feasting on the lies being fed to us by the media and demand for fair trial and justice. This can happen to any one of us tomorrow. I wonder why osibanjo is silent in all of this

7 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by Racoon(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2019
President Buhari currently faces serious allegations, which include staging show trials of opponents of a regime that is accused of corruption and graft, while simultaneously shielding his own party members and inner circle.

https://www.thecable.ng/why-you-should-not-invest-in-nigeria-former-uk-secretary-of-state-writes-investors
Buhari government only fight the corruption it have no interest in.Meanwhile my take is still as below;

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by TB27: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
peacettw:
Wow. The money in his account is nowhere near the one cited in the media which I believe was carefully crafted to incite the populace. Poor man. He should remain steadfast and prove his case in court desisting from "Dino-esque" shenanigans. Most importantly, we all should stop feasting on the lies being fed to us by the media and demand for fair trial and justice. This can happen to any one of us tomorrow. I wonder why osibanjo is silent in all of this

Been seeing your post and you seem objective. They have nothing all their aim ab initio was to embarrass him out of office to force him to resign out of shame.

Please remain objective, if he’s found culpable he wld resign with his own hand & by his own volition & face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by Racoon(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
naturalmi:
Can you guys now see that this trial is biased. Where is the 3 million dollars found in the account. Where is the 55 houses. Waiting for the outcome and let Nigeria see how insincere APC has been? The NJC should follow through this case to the end.
My brother I have said it time without times that the Buhari government is the biggest hypocritical scam ever seen in the histroy of man.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by peacettw: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
TB27:

Been seeing your post and you seem objective. They have nothing all their aim ab initio was to embarrass him out of office to force him to resign out of shame.

Please remain objective, if he’s found culpable he wld resign with his own hand & by his own volition & face the consequences.

I will try to remain objective. I understand all about the downsides of media trial and while his innocence is still under debate, there should be some decorum and truth in the news the major media outlets churn out. This piece of information would have been enough to dispel the outrageous sums been bandied around in the past 2 weeks and I wonder why our journalists didn't gain access to this earlier on.

I am more concerned with how the CJN was removed at the drop of a hat which to me is more worrisome than this supposed crime. If judges can re be removed this speedily for allegations of crime yet to be proven in court to a reasonable conclusion, then I fear for the judicial officers. On the positive side, this will ensure some sanity as everyone will be more careful to dot their Ts from now on because you never know when it will be used against you.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by Babacele: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
hmm...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by sunsewa16: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2019
If only such strength and vibrancy will be applied in ganduje,Amaechi,tunubu,Akpabio and other criminals turn saints in APC, I will take him serious and remove any iota of politically induced action with cjn issue.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by monkautos(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
What is keeping this news from moving to front page

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by Asshurbanipal: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Where are the billions of dollars and 55 houses
Re: EXCLUSIVE: EFCC Letter To Buhari On Outcome Of CJN Onnoghen Investigation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
APC can lie for africa. Where are the billions and the 55 houses? This is unfair o. When you see something that is unfair say it. I repeat say it. This is unfair. We are all humans. Hounding an innocent man and trying to tarnish his image because of your sinister 2019 election plans is wicked and evil.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buba Galadima's Daughter With Buhari And Wife Aisha In London / Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council / June12protest: Portharcourt protesters are gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.