Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council (2005 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / Reno Omokri Offers Garba Shehu N7.8m To Sleep In Borno For A Night. He Reacts / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sinkhole: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Reno Omokri made the offer of $10,000 to any member of MURIC, JNI or Sharia Council who could point out the place where Rev. Kukah offend Islam in his Christmas day sermon!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1350785007929995264

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by cassidy1996(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
this man, can talk....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
MURIC and JNI are terrorists group and should be declared as such

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Ofemmanu1: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Since the bishop mentioned buhari, for Moslems mind buhari is Mohammed.
They have a very warped thinking. That is why one stupid arewa on NL will keep shouting.. I will defend the north, I will defend the north as if na I'm papa get north.
Islamabad.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by HeadShot: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:

The main question should be..

Can Terrorists read and comprehend....?
Before issuing threats to either behead or banish someone...

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by id911(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
sinkhole:
Reno Omokri made the offer of $10,000 to any member of MURIC, JNI or Islamic Council who could point out the place where Rev. Kukah offend Islam in his Christmas day sermon!

MURIC is a one man terrorist group, Reno shouldn't bother about them. Nothing will happen to Bishop Kukah.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by HeadShot: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Since the bishop mentioned buhari, for Moslems mind buhari is Mohammed.

They have a very warped thinking.
That is why one stupid arewa on NL will keep shouting..
I will defend the north, I will defend the north as if na I'm papa get north.
Islamabad.

I told people that Nigerian Muslims worship Buhari...

Criticize buhari... They say you attacked Islam

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:
What form of terror do they promote?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:

Islamic terrorism
Terrorism all over the world is islamic in nature

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:

Islamic terrorism
Terrorism all over the world is islamic in nature
Interesting, so Ipob members have converted to Islam, or was it Judaism?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
Interesting, so Ipob members have converted to Islam, or was it Judaism?

Ipob members are freedom fighters. If ur father is a terrorist, sorry I can't help you

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Mysticwebb: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
You can see them advocating for respect for the office of the president. They easily forget that Buhari himself never respected the office when he wasn't the president. Then why should he get what he never gave others.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Miner13: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
just change the numeric on your monicker backforth.that will let you know the type of terror

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Muna4real(f): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
See the problem is that many northerners in Nigeria cannot read and interpret. The ones that can read will interpret it wrongly for the ones who cannot read and before you know it,the whole north will have a wrong understanding of a speech. Don't be surprised if one illiterate in sokoto tells you that bishop kukah ordered the killing of muslims or a coup against buhari. That's how he was told the story and he can go on a killing venture with that mentality. That's the problem with the North.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
id911:

MURIC is a one man terrorist group, Reno shouldn't bother about them. Nothing will happen to Bishop Kukah.
Reno the noise maker, who cares about father kuku? Give us guy man Father Mbaka.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
The main Issue with MURIC, JNI and other headslammers in attacking Bishop Kukah speech was because it's came from a Christian fellow Northerner.
The Sultan and many HausaFulanis Muslims said worse than Bishop Kukah about Buhari but nothing was heard on their cases.
The deep seated Hate that Islam has for Christians is infinite and self reproductive.. may God have mercy on them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Muna4real(f): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
Dummy what kind of statement is Nigerian Muslims worship Buhari? You sound fully like an oblivious religious & ethnic Bigot? I am not Muslim but have respect for the office of The President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Gireiboy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:

Ipob members are freedom fighters. If ur father is a terrorist, sorry I can't help you
A terrorist is any individual or group that uses violence to achieve a political goal. Ipob members fit that definition and hence, the are terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by nairalander2020(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
I knw the will find him with a fualt, which is nothing.
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gireiboy:

A terrorist is any individual or group that uses violence to achieve a political goal. Ipob members fit that definition and hence, the are terrorist.

It's not for you to declare who is a terrorist. You never reach
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Muna4real:

Hahahahahahahaha
Ok I am Muslim, & have respect for the office of the President, has your religious & ethnic bigotry now been bruised?
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by HeadShot: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
Dummy what kind of statement is Nigerian Muslims worship Buhari? You sound fully like an oblivious religious & ethnic Bigot? I am not Muslim but have respect for the office of The President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lol....
If you were normal... In the head,
You could have asked me when Muslims said Islam was attacked when Buhari was criticized....

Can you do that.,...
Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by sapele914(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
OOzz:

Is not for you to declare who a terrorist is. You never reach
Ipob is the political arm, ESN is the militia faction same structure as Hezbollah.

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Muna4real(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
Ok I am Muslim, & have respect for the office of the President, has your religious & ethnic bigotry now been bruised?

Hahahahahahahaha

I don't care about your religion Sir. Actually, the bolded is what I'm laughing at . It's just so funny abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by Racoon(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
To them, Buhari is a god that should never be criticized hence it becomea an abomination for him to be criticized.They are reminders of how a nation should never cohabit with barbarians.How on earth did one come to share nationality with this people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Offers $10k to MURIC, JNI and Sharia Council by HeadShot: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
sapele914:
You must be sick in the membrane, thinking I would ask a question that is an imagination of your mind, mixed up in faint misconstrued illusion, what concerns me with what you, or whoever says about the the President?, you are entitled to your own opinion, it’s your prerogative.

Just like I thought...

Bla bla bla grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Foreign Affairs Ministry Issued Warning To Indonesia -photo / Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) / Adamu, Nnamani, Kekemeke, Giadom Make APC Unity List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.