Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." (2276 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Looking Fab In Black & White Outfit (Photos) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by smile11s(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
Wow!!

Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2010
is it Halloween already? dressed like a vampire/witch? lol
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
Eucharia I want to Bleep you so bad. grin
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by thweraja10: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
Some one should please tell this woman say her set don retire
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Eucharia I want to bleep you so bad. grin

what's with the gay talk lately?
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
Didn't know I was been watched. O_O
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Didn't know I was been watched. O_O

i'm watching you wink
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
She looks like a witch from the wizard of Oz. . .

And what's that dress she's wearing?

She looks terrible!
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

i'm watching you wink
Keep your eyes away from me. . .
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by mamagee3(f): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

i'm watching you wink
Dolemite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

impossicant, what bawo has put together, no one can put assunder cheesy
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

Have you had your meds today?
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

Have you had your meds today?

slowly walks away
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

slowly walks away
There's a good boy
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
I thought dolemite was a man 

@post
Stay away from fashion designing as a day job lol jk
But how is that "Fab" tho?
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I thought dolemite was a man 
Lol.
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by spikedcylinder: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2010
This is the best I've seen her lately. Sigh.
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

Who came up with this gay line? tongue
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

There's a good boy

who you calling boy angry angry
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by mamagee3(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

I think you. tongue
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by keemness(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
haba , she wan fly ne? na wa o
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Dolemite(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

No one but thee. . .
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 2:57am On Aug 21, 2010
Dolemite:

No one but thee. . .

those are fighting words woman
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by spikedcylinder: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2010
Lol! Dolemite, pay him no mind. [size=4pt]He's err. . . slightly retarded[/size]. I luv yous Bawo.
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by googles: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2010
looks like she got the garb and did the needle work the same nite of the event. . . . cos thats the only explanation for the puffiness at the hem of her

ermm ermm dress?  undecided
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by oboidanre(f): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2010
She looks like an over-used geisha.
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by SeanT21(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
I'll hate to see her in a dark alley. I'll run away quick quick.
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by kaybently: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2010
o my this is outta rubbish she trying hard to be edgy but she totally getting it all sooooooooo wrong who in hell is her stylist cos she just bagged the award for the worst dress to be ever seen or worn on tv and media, miss eucharia anunobi needs a stylist, makeup artist, fashion designer and a body consultant.she looks like a dragqueen from space. sad
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
SeanT21:

I'll hate to see her in a dark alley. I'll run away quick quick.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by tjskii(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
Dolemite:

Eucharia I want to bleep you so bad.  grin
come babe,what's with you and your comments,u gay? if u is, u really need to up your game,cos geeeez Eucharia,uuugggghh, grooossss,the very thought sends shivers of disgust down me spine tongue tongue
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2010
Dracula's mistress came out from hiding grin

Run everyone. . .RUN!!
Re: "spotted: Eucharia Anunobi Looking Fab At The Encomium Black And White Party." by bawomolo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
donspony:

Dracula's mistress came out from hiding grin

Run everyone. . .RUN!!

lol oh shiit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West / Ice Prince Flaunts New Range Rover / When Is P-square's Mother Burial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.