Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West (2272 Views)

Wendy Williams Blasts Kanye West: We Recall Meeting Your Wife On Her Back. / Amber Rose Blasts CQ Magazine For Letting Her Down(sexy PICS) / ‘she Is Only A Baby’ – Amber Rose Blasts Kylie Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West by aloyemeka2: 11:51pm On May 11, 2011
[size=14pt]The difference between dating Wiz and Kanye, Amber Rose answers the question[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_3z-xjh4Auw/Tcq_Gf-8XBI/AAAAAAAAC0A/ZSqV4kJ4Brg/s400/Amber+Rose+King+Mag.jpg[/img]

What’s the difference between this relationship with Wiz Khalifa and your last with Kanye?

The thing of it is…how can I say this without sounding crazy or mean? I’m sorry

No need to apologize, the floor is yours.
There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all.
Kanye vs Wiz? Give me Kanye anytime thank you very much! lol. But then, like she said, I haven't dated Kanye.
Re: Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West by CrudeOil1(m): 2:48am On May 12, 2011
She sounds like a broken record.
Re: Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West by aloyemeka1: 2:50am On May 12, 2011
the photoshopping of her picture is banging tho.
Re: Amber Rose Blasts Kanye West by montelik(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2011
See over d top headline. Please where is d blasting of Kanye. smiley

(1) (Reply)

“d’banj Only Flies First Class” – Reason For Not Attending Channel O Awards / When I Was Younger, I Wasn't Aware I Was Blind - Cobhams Asuquo / My Encounter With Cobhams Asuquo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.