Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With (32731 Views)

Is There Anyone Who Can Relate To Having These Conditions? / 6 Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts For Every Pregnant Woman / Hilarious Memes Medical Professionals Can Relate To (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Reelmii: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
the joys of motherhood

who else read that book

5 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by sammuell(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
All the Mama them Na true??

1 Like

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Reelmii: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
the joys of motherhood

who else read that book

2 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Boring
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by AllenSpencer: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Remember when I was in my mum's womb. Could feel she was tensed during delivery. Had to reposition myself so she could push me out easily.
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Trueigbo: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Awwww lovely collection Oop cool ,, I will forever cherish and love my mother and my future wife, and any woman in my life....... Shawt out to shantel, Christabel, Lizzy, blessing, pinky, Jessica, melody, Valerie and most especially my mum.. You guys are the best.. cool

Yesoooooo but after child birth ehh...conji deyoo cos no show for you
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Protein0: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
dopemama:
... tear...
it "tore" or you were cut?
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Raxxye(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Nicklaus619(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Trueigbo:

Yesoooooo but after child birth ehh...conji deyoo cos no show for you

Lols those are trying time, I pray Holy Spirit touch my heart and control my urge cos I know how e dey do me at time, as if I don't do it will die grin

1 Like

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Iphran6: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
I can relate totally, a big shout out to my mum and wife to be Steph...I love ya'al

2 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Stanbeto: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
It have not been funny with me this period
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by stanley000: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Op your memes were so intense. Only those with higher IQ can understand em and you know Nairalanders very well

3 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by JeogahII(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nice piece God bless the womb that carry me God bless my mom

2 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Cedarlivia(f): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
And you promise yourself never to go down this road again. 1 year after that wonderful promise you can't wait to have another baby, especially when you see a cute newborn baby around. :-

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Hades2016(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
noblealuu:
May God protect all them preggy women out there.
amen

2 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afonja007:
If you try this with your husband for una one room for ijora badiya he go beat you join with your belle,

And when we say most broke Nigerian men are frustrated animals in human skin, you lot start foaming in the mouth. If you can't run an errand for your pregnant wife, why not tell her plainly? Why must you beat her with her belle join?

4 Likes

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by DMerciful(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Very fake. Pregnancy is exaggerated! Billions of women give birth multiple times all the time!
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by dopemama(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Protein0 post=75470374] it "tore" or you were cut? [/quote... I was cut as in episiotomy
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Trueigbo: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols those are trying time, I pray Holy Spirit touch my heart and control my urge cos I know how e dey do me at time, as if I don't do it will die grin

Hahahhahahahh....no dieoooooo

grin grin grin
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Protein0: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=dopemama post=75470996][/quote]
Better.
You talked as if your midwive/"midhusband" watched you while you "tore" cheesy

You wan make I abuse him or her grin

I hope you're "warning up" again already sha wink
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Amina2019: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
the mosquito part killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MEDICPATH:
The joy of motherhood cannot be quantified...But the "sweet" 9 months comes with lots of challenges.
Lets see some of the things mothers face during this time.

https://brightside.me/inspiration-family-and-kids/14-illustrations-about-how-hard-the-life-of-a-pregnant-woman-is-628260/
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Afonja007: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
dominique:

And when we say most broke Nigerian men are frustrated animals in human skin, you lot start foaming in the mouth. If you can't run an errand for your pregnant wife, why not tell her plainly? Why must you beat her with her belle join?
bia bia Dominique wetin bring all this insult now ? angrywhen you girl were shouting harder harder as if we are horse nko? sad angry
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by SexytorresE(f): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Not even interesting
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by missCAPS: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
How sweet!
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Cute

Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
The cravings part made me laughter hard..
Re: Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With by blindjustice13(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
dominique:

Thats the kind of men in that country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre / Epileptic Woman Falls Into Fire In Ugandan (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.