Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You (365 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Can't Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by olakintanj(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
If you own a company and you want to fill a vacant managerial position, you have Atiku and PBM as job applicants, who will you hire?

Please Nairalandians, I need your honest answers
Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by Prostitute: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by helinues: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
None

Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by netpro(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Definitely Buhari.

Which business owner (Nigerian) will hire a employee (Atiku) whose former employer (OBJ) wrote an extensive review that he (Atiku) is a thief?

2 Likes

Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by portside(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku because he will make my business grow.
Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by portside(m): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Some employees will stagnant your business,eg PMB
Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari because I love a clean CV and not one littered with words like

1) He stole
2) He looted
3) He wanted me dead
4) He wanted to take my position
5) He loves Juju men ( marabouts)
6) His origin is questionable
7) He never says the truth

Etc

Abeg I love my company

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by Kylekent59: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Buhari because I love a clean CV and not one littered with words like

1) He stole
2) He looted
3) He wanted me dead
4) He wanted to take my position
5) He loves Juju men ( marabouts)
6) His origin is questionable
7) He never says the truth

Etc

Abeg I love my company

Your company being stagnant or your company blooming /kicking but stealing is done, which do you prefer?

Sense fall on you grin grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Kylekent59:

Your company being stagnant or your company blooming /kicking but stealing is done, which do you prefer?

Sense fall on you grin grin.

I own my company and I want an employee.

I call the shots in my company and I cannot sleep with my two eyes closed when someone like Atiku is running free in my company.

No company can stay afloat when the stealing and looting is more than the income or even when the stealing or looting is same as the income.

Where then is my growth as a company owner?

Atiku is red flagged for me
Re: If You Own A Company And You Have Atiku And PBM As Job Applicants, Who Will You by Parada: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Who will vote a self declared rogue to head his company ? The foolish man that refuse to remit revenue he collected from Onne port to TSA before Buhari showed him pepper.

Does that alone not prove Atiku should not be trusted ? How about his declaration that he will sell NNPC even if he’s killed doing so. OP you need to brain check for asking this, I believe only a section of the country reason so exceedingly foolishly to commit their common wealth in the hands of a common criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Nigeria Can’t Achieve Democracy Through Polls / IPOB Election Boycott Protest In Abia / Breaking: Clinton Cancels Trip To Nigeria Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.