Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

APP Development That Embeds Dating And Church With Lots Of GPS And Matching - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APP Development That Embeds Dating And Church With Lots Of GPS And Matching (313 Views)

The Benefits Of GPS Integration In Roadside Assistance For Car Transporters / BREAKING: Police Arrest Popular Pastor Who Stormed Church With AK-47 / Complete Process Of GPS Map Updates Garmin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APP Development That Embeds Dating And Church With Lots Of GPS And Matching by idygee: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Nairalanders , I am in the market for a good APP developer to help me translate my ideas of making an android APP that runs churches and dating with very superior UI and GPS features to match people ( a 2 in one Apps). Details will be shared with the choosen developer.
Kindly send wireframes and or Apps you have made before . Please dont send whatsapp numbers without links to works you have done .
Re: APP Development That Embeds Dating And Church With Lots Of GPS And Matching by dotman27: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
You can message me on 07030297285, I can't be dropping wireframes in a public forum. If you're interested thou

(1) (Reply)

February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ / Weight Loss Tips And Other Considerations / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.