Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ (318 Views)

This February Is The Best Time / Vote Buhari In Appreciation, Says APC Chieftain: / Who Are You Voting For? Buhari Or Atiku - Online Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ by IdeaMonkeyBlog: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
The 2019 presidential election in Nigeria has been predicted to be a two-horse race between the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the main opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will fly the APC flag while Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi will fly the PDP flag.

If none of these appeals to you, please vote ‘OTHERS’

In this survey, kindly write the name of you candidate in the comments section .

Cc. Lalasticlala abeg make mod do the needful

https://ideamonkeys..com/2019/02/february-is-here-join-survey-who-would.html?m=1

Re: February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ by Abfinest007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
let atikulate my fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ by phelonrays: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Me My family and I are for Atiku/obi ooooooo

1 Like

Re: February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ by IdeaMonkeyBlog: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
phelonrays:
Me My family and I are for Atiku/obi ooooooo
only atiku Don dey win oooh

1 Like

Re: February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ by phelonrays: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
IdeaMonkeyBlog:
only atiku Don dey win oooh
yes oo atiku all de way

1 Like

Re: February Is Here Join The Survey:- Who Would You Vote; Buhari/osinbajo Or Atiku/ by IdeaMonkeyBlog: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Oga seeing you sure say atiku never atikulate nairalanders finished, why be say till now no any Buharified members like Madridguy, ND Co on this trend na two weeks remain pooh for the pitch match

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Flat (bunglow) In Adiyan, Agbado Crossing, Ogun State. / Fuel Scarcity In Awka / INEC Postpones Elections To Feb 23 Just Hours Before Polls Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.