Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Learn How To Drive For Free (lagos Only) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn How To Drive For Free (lagos Only) (188 Views)

How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? / Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2004 Moderl Accident Free Lagos Clear. / Tokunbo Toyota Sienna 2006 Gold Accident Free Lagos Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Drive For Free (lagos Only) by stanlo4we(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

LEARN HOW TO DRIVE FOR FREE (LAGOS ONLY)

Over the years in our fleet management experience, we learned that lots of people knows how to drive but don't have confidence in driving wish is very key to any DRIVERS (MALE/FEMALE).

The most interesting part is that FEMALES are more scared but they forget to know that driving is not a rocket science.

We at QQS have decided to take it on ourselves to help this set of individuals.

We are here to train new and existing drivers how to drive and build confidence in driving.

We only cover island for now (Constain, Surulere, Yaba, Lekki, V. I, Ajah, Awoyaya to EPE residence only for now)

Note: Home service also available

Terms and conditions apply.

Our office and training centre is located in ARTICAN BEACH - @OKUN-AJAH axis.

Contact our Head manager for further enquiries.

stansbiz2k@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry Toks 011/012 Call 07063615182 / Cars For Sale / Call For Your Clearing Needs Both Roro And Containerised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.