Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Get Your Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Your Healing (243 Views)

A Prayer For Your Healing / Amazing Healing Testimonies.. Read And Believe God For Your Healing / Rhema For Living Devotional - How To Receive And Retain Your Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Healing by toyinaremu(f): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Have you ever been so desperate for a thing that you did all you could to get it in spite of the obstacles? Desperate times call for desperate measures they say.

The story reminds me of a woman who was so desperate to be cleansed because of her ceaseless menstrual flow. With the pain and shame, she stepped out not minding what people would say or do to receive her healing.

Normal menstrual period comes for 3 to 5 days depending on a woman's body and I can tell you that it's an uncomfortable experience.

She had blood flowing steadily for 4,383 days, 144 months, 12 solid years with no cure. Yet, she has spent all she had but there was no cure. Can you imagine how lean she'd be?

"If only I can touch his garment, I know and believe my healing is sure", said the woman with the issue of blood. What a high level of faith!

Do you know that it wasn't just touching Jesus' garment that healed her, her faith made contact with the Healer? Jesus didn't felt the touch but He knew that virtue (healing) went out of Him.

There's nothing that your faith in God cannot do if only you're able to step out of fear, complacency or resolved to fate.

What keys do you need to learn from her story to receive your healing?

1. "If I can touch His garment, I shall be made whole". Now that is faith. But there was a condition attached to it because of the crowd. What is it that you know you can do to get you divine healing? Prayer? Fasting? Praising God or a combination of these?

2. "She went in behind the press". Unfortunately, she was faced with an obstacle - the crowd, but she did something. It must not have been easy for her to get close but she did not retire till she got closer to Jesus in spite of the crowd.

What is the obstacle that's keeping you away from your healing? Today is the day to get it away!

Your crowd could be fear, your mindset, men's opinion, doctor's report or the symptoms you're having. Get behind them!

3. "She touched His garment". That was resilience and perseverance. For your faith to work, you must put it into action. 'For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.' (James 2:26).

Do more than confession, put it into action. Are you wrapping yourself up in bed because you are feeling sick? Jump out of it and demonstrate your healing.

I read about Billy Graham who caught a revelation of divine healing from the scripture. Immediately, he jumped out of his sick bed and that was the end of his sickness.

What the devil feared the most is your step of faith. Don't concede to defeat. If you can conceive and believe it, you can achieve it!

Have faith in God. Confess what you want. Put your faith to work. If you declare that, "By His stripes, I'm healed", don't allow the symptoms to weigh you down. Remove the obstacles that can hinder you and your result is inevitable.

Your healing may not be immediate, this does not mean God is sleeping or does not see your faith.

Don't forget that answers to prayer is yes, no or wait. Work with His timing, faith in God includes faith in His timing!

Declaration Day 2:

I DECLARE, God’s purpose for my life shall come to pass. It will not be stopped by people, disappointments, or adversities. God has the final say over my health. I know His truth because His Son has made me free.

By His stripes, I am healed. With the word of God in my mouth, I decree and declare, that I have been made whole in my spirit, soul and body. Jesus said, "It's finished!" All my pains, symptoms and ailments are finished in Jesus name. Hallelujah, I am delivered and victory is mine!

(1) (Reply)

Countdown Prayers For Nigeria And Her Elections (day 1 , Feb 13th 2019) / Nigeria's Elections And God's Providence By Deji Yesufu / Ibloggospel 2018 Nigerian Worship Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.