Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (18899 Views)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

sorry but We only have BMC.

Well now you have AMC
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Chipink(f): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Well now you have AMC

bmcs everybody knows

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

bmcs everybody knows

Anini of Adamawas followers everybody knows
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Chipink(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Anini of Adamawas followers everybody knows

little child

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

little child

Spermatozoa
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Luchitec:
Nnamdi Kanu is beginning to sound as an idiot, without advisers. Is this guy educated at all?

He is educated enough to know that Nigerians have been voting since 1960 to date with no tangible benefit coming from their votes
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by vjohnson: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nnamdi is a fool in UK ?
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Kingsley10000: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Luchitec:
Nnamdi Kanu is beginning to sound as an idiot, without advisers. Is this guy educated at all?
what have u benefited since u've voting
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by chixto(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
The kanu of a guy is working with APC. The operation python dance was a scam to the Ndi igbos. He knows Igbos won't vote for Buhari because he isn't performing well. All he wants is to reduce Atiku's vote by saying "No election in Biafra land."

Now as everything had been planned, he left Nigeria for Isreal. Now he is tackling Atiku, saying Atiku is a cameroonian.

No one is to be trusted in this country most especially our leaders. They are cunning, crafty and perverted.

The killings of Igbos were all planned, and I know Justice will never cease.

Nnamdi Kanu is a renegade.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Altern8(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
It’s so amusing how you have turned around to say Kanu works for the APC.

If you follow a man who offers only tribalism, you will reap the rewards however unpleasant they may be.

He has effectively reduced the votes coming from the SE (not that they amount to much) without any interference from Buhari.

Congratulations.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by adekolaelect(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
The kanu of a guy is working with APC. The operation python dance was a scam to the Ndi igbos. He knows Igbos won't vote for Buhari because he isn't performing well. All he wants is to reduce Atiku's vote by saying "No election in Biafra land."

Now as everything had been planned, he left Nigeria for Isreal. Now he is tackling Atiku, saying Atiku is a cameroonian.

No one is to be trusted in this country most especially our leaders. They are cunning, crafty and perverted.

The killings of Igbos were all planned, and I know Justice will never cease.

Nnamdi Kanu is a renegade.
see all what you wrote haaaa must you attach Buhari to a failed and Confused region that can't never unite to come up with one voice .

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by adekolaelect(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
My message to my Igbo brothers is that in the short run Buhari has to go. For those who are protesting for Biafra, you cannot go protest with hunger, or empty stomach ,let the man go first, leave Aso Rock, let someone who is reasonable enter Aso Rock, then we continue our dialogue on the Nigerian project. Boycotting the election like Kanu said will not help the igbos rather it helps Buhari to win the election remember Peter Obi is the second igboman to contest as Vice Presidential Candidate after Dr Alex Ekwueme let's support PDP just because of our Igbo Brother Peter Obi. I believe he will try his best if elected
Daluu kwa nu ooooooo!!Buhari was a mistake .
Atiku is the correction .
mind you if all that region voted for Atiku,it does not give him victory .

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by nwanyionitsha: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
See as u dey talk rubbish for mouth. Idiot of highest order.
Back to sender.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by nwanyionitsha: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Did you just agree you're a slave? shocked shocked shocked

All because of a Fulani thief from Cameroon. embarassed

This is terrible. I really doubt your Igboness.
Pvc dey my hand, ready to vote. Afonja ndi nzuzu.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by nwanyionitsha: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Kanu said any Biafran who participates in the zoo elections is A SLAVE. grin
Who is kanu? Never heard of him here at Onitsha.
Afonja, we don reach polling station in the spirit. In fact we don vote in the spirit, waiting for physical manifestation on 16th Feb.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by nwanyionitsha: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Afonja! We know your type.
Brown roofer, calm down, we will surely and definitely cast our votes. We ain't fools or zombies to be herded like cattle.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by nwanyionitsha: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
Just make sure you don't run back to him after Atiku is defeated next week cheesy
And who says Atiku will lose? Your one vote doesn't determine the winner.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
sammy99:

see dis one o,so u think anyone dat is against nnamdi kanu is afonja shey?

Am from d southeast,and so am not against biafra but am against Nnamdi kanu's decision of boycotting d election and dat make me wonder if truly nnamdi kanu is really helping d igbo or deceiving us cos boycotting d election is not d way forward since buhari will stand a chance to win again and den wot happens next after election boycotting,the same 4yrs hardship continue cos buhari will never grant d igbo der wishes if reelected.

Its not as if voting will help you. Buhari is the winner.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by sammy99(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Its not as if voting will help you. Buhari is the winner.
how has voting also helped ur life? How has voting buhari helped nigerians?
If u like support buhari,dats ur choice
as for me and my family,we are all atikulated,our choice. So ao does dat av to affect u quoting me on dis?
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:

how has voting also helped ur life? How has voting buhari helped nigerians?
If u like support buhari,dats ur choice
as for me and my family,we are all atikulated,our choice. So ao does dat av to affect u quoting me on dis?
I can visit central market in peace today with no fear. Thats more than enough
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by poseidon12: 5:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, the Buhari agent-in-chief. Criminal.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by sammy99(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2019
abduljabbar4:

I can visit central market in peace today with no fear. Thats more than enough

den ao does dat av to reduce d price of things in d market?

Mtcheww,i can not come and settle for wot dey called mediocrity.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:

den ao does dat av to reduce d price of things in d market?

Mtcheww,i can not come and settle for wot dey called mediocrity.

So your brain is telling you that buying things at high prices is worse than being bombed to pieces? I salute this brain of yours
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by sammy99(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2019
abduljabbar4:

So your brain is telling you that buying things at high prices is worse than being bombed to pieces? I salute this brain of yours

so ur brain is also telling u dat cows life are much more better to be protected dan human lives

ur brains is telling u dat d way things in d economy are now skyrocketed is better dan d reduced standard of living we wer b4.

Ur brain is telling u dat d way pple are being slaughtered in d northern side and d middlebelt is mor prefarable shey?
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:

so ur brain is also telling u dat cows life are much more better to be protected dan human lives

ur brains is telling u dat d way things in d economy are now skyrocketed is better dan d reduced standard of living we wer b4.

Ur brain is telling u dat d way pple are being slaughtered in d northern side and d middlebelt is mor prefarable shey?

Who has done more damage between Fulani herdsmen and boko haram and when was the last time the herdsmen attack? Both of them have been severely weakened. Mind you, both the herdsmen and boko haram all sprang up during PDPs rule. The poor economic condition was imminent. Refer to Okonjo iwealas statement and compare the global oil prices. You guys need to start being rational

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by sammy99(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Who has done more damage between Fulani herdsmen and boko haram and when was the last time the herdsmen attack? Both of them have been severely weakened. Mind you, both the herdsmen and boko haram all sprang up during PDPs rule. The poor economic condition was imminent. Refer to Okonjo iwealas statement and compare the global oil prices. You guys need to start being rational

u shud b d one to start thinking rational
wen has dis government done concerning d killings in most states,even d armies dat are meant to protect d citizens of dis country can no longer do dat cos der camp is being defeated as a result of no weapons to fight d terrorist.

Atleast d past government wer doing something about d chibok girls and even d bombing incidents wer later reduced,if not dat bokoharam's insurgence was only trying to frustrate GEJ,nevertheless he still made moves to stop those insurgence by asking for foreign assistance which dey later said dey cannot join forces with nigerian army cos dey are not giving dem d right information dey need to help us fight d insurgence unlike ur lifeless one dat does not even care if lifes are being wasted,all he care is his second term which will not come to pass come february.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:

u shud b d one to start thinking rational
wen has dis government done concerning d killings in most states,even d armies dat are meant to protect d citizens of dis country can no longer do dat cos der camp is being defeated as a result of no weapons to fight d terrorist.

Atleast d past government wer doing something about d chibok girls and even d bombing incidents wer later reduced,if not dat bokoharam's insurgence was only trying to frustrate GEJ,nevertheless he still made moves to stop those insurgence by asking for foreign assistance which dey later said dey cannot join forces with nigerian army cos dey are not giving dem d right information dey need to help us fight d insurgence unlike ur lifeless one dat does not even care if lifes are being wasted,all he care is his second term which will not come to pass come february.

I asked you a simple question and you couldnt answer. The herdsmen were mostly active between 2016 and 2017. They hardly make attacks now which is a sign of significant improvement. Go and see how soldiers were being forced to wear civilian clothes to evade boko haram then. Have you so quickly forgotten when boko haram was taking over barracks and playing with tanks?

You must be out of your mind ti even say that the past government did something. Chibok girls that it took Gej almost a week to acknowledge that they were actually missing or are you talking about weapons fund shared by dasuki? You must think we are kids here. Check after 2015, may 29th. Bombs were going off every week and so many pro pdp guys were enjoying it and mocking Buhari. Now yiu are claiming gej stopped them. Maybe its because you dont live in the North. was it not during gejs era that no nothern state was safe? There was a time no single week passed without a bomb going off somewhere but now it hardly happens even in Borno. Next time get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by sammy99(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
abduljabbar4:

I asked you a simple question and you couldnt answer. The herdsmen were mostly active between 2016 and 2017. They hardly make attacks now which is a sign of significant improvement. Go and see how soldiers were being forced to wear civilian clothes to evade boko haram then. Have you so quickly forgotten when boko haram was taking over barracks and playing with tanks?

You must be out of your mind ti even say that the past government did something. Chibok girls that it took Gej almost a week to acknowledge that they were actually missing or are you talking about weapons fund shared by dasuki? You must think we are kids here. Check after 2015, may 29th. Bombs were going off every week and so many pro pdp guys were enjoying it and mocking Buhari. Now yiu are claiming gej stopped them. Maybe its because you dont live in the North. was it not during gejs era that no nothern state was safe? There was a time no single week passed without a bomb going off somewhere but now it hardly happens even in Borno. Next time get your facts right

take it or leave it,d past government wer better in admistration dan dis government if u would avoid sentiments.

Wen dis government will leave by d grace of God on d 16th u will believe dat dey av not done anything.enjoy ur change while it last till dat day.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by abduljabbar4(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:

take it or leave it,d past government wer better in admistration dan dis government if u would avoid sentiments.

Wen dis government will leave by d grace of God on d 16th u will believe dat dey av not done anything.enjoy ur change while it last till dat day.

They only seemed to be better due to the oil boom. You are the one that needs to open his mind
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by gidgiddy: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Voting has never helped anyone in the history of Nigeria and never will

The only people who benefit from voting are those who are preparing to go on a 4 year looting spree.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by sammy99(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
abduljabbar4:

They only seemed to be better due to the oil boom. You are the one that needs to open his mind

ur choice,go support ur candidate lemme support mine and if anyone emerges as d winner,fine we all accept anything dat befalls us either d good or d bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Police Under Pressure From AGF, Others To Clear Abba Kyari / Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser / Patience Jonathan Fires Her Spokesman, Appoints US-based Satirist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.