Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,788 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why You Need A Chat Bot For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need A Chat Bot For Your Business (280 Views)

How To Make Money With Mtn Zigi Chat Bot / See Facebook Chat Bot That Links Buyers To Sellers For Free. / How I Make $900+ On Fiverr Offering Chat Bot Marketing Automation Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Chat Bot For Your Business by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
WHY YOU NEED A CHATBOT FOR YOUR BUSINESSES TODAY.

What is a chatbot?

A chatbot is a Robot that uses artificial intelligence to enable you to hold a conversation with a robot and get real time answers to your questions about a particular product or service.

How are companies using chatbots in marketing?

Dozens of large marketing-heavy institutions, including Uber and Kayak, are using chatbots to connect with their customers and sell more services. In an Era where the Internet is saturated with websites and adverts, chatbot comes in handy to have a near real one on one interactions with customers, offer recommendations, help close a deal, give updates, generate leads, induce purchases by offering items for sale in between conversations, and much more.
Report has suggested that many people now spend time on messengers than browsing through websites. Chatbots are your perfect, sweet talking sales rep that comes a whole lot cheaper. It's easier to manage and enable multi-tasking without wasting so much of an energy.
Examples of Chatbots being used today

1. Real estate agents bots

Of all the professionals out there, real estate agents rank among some of the most lead-hungry. Real estate agents bots helps potential home-sellers evaluate if they could sell their home on there own, or if they need help from a real estate agent. or showcase properties to potential buyers in a more interactive, friendly and informal way.

2. Loan calculator bots

Financial institutions that provide consumers or businesses with loans are always looking for ways to get more applications. Why not offer a loan calculator? After running the calculation in the chatbot, open up a dialog and offer something free (perhaps a guide on the “ten things to ask a lender”) in exchange for their email address.

3. Life coach bots

Just as the new year brings new resolutions, it often encourages people to try a little harder at controlling their tempers, better managing their budgets, or improving their life by other means. In steps a bot that gives some free advice in these areas and then puts the consumer in touch with a life coach.

4. Politician bots

As the elections draw nearer, several politicians have taken their campaigns online. I remember coming across one presidential aspirant campaign page on Facebook. His promises sound credible, and I thought, well, this is the guy I am going to vote for. I opened my Messenger, sent him a message. It was read but I got no reply. I was snubbed or ignored. Although I was quite aware that the page is definitely managed by some lacky assistant. The attitude was a thumbs down and it has cost him my vote. Imagine if it were a chatbot, it will interact with me, as well as many others immediately and as personal as it could, answering my questions and politely telling me of the questions it couldn't answer.
Legislators, Governors, and other politicians are trying hard to keep in touch with their constituent. The radio jingles and TV commercials aren't paying as most people now spend time on social media. They need to pass updates on what they are doing in the state legislature, or what they would do if elected. The chatbot are the perfect tools for this because its has already been programmed with hundreds of responses for many possible questions. It also allows them to draw tight geographic fences around areas you want to advertise in. A politician can sets target around her district, buy ads, get people into her chatbot… and now has a more pro-active voice with her constituents (and a much greater likelihood of being re-elected) at a much cheaper cost.

5 .Investment advice bots

The financial planning industry is very competitive for new business. Advertise a guide on Facebook that is sure to whet the whistle for would-be investors and then take them into the chatbot when the click the ad. From there, capture their email address, and you’re gold!

6. Home services bots

No matter the home service you offer (or that your client offers), you can help automate quotes and lead generation for potential new customers. You can also provide home improvement advice through a chatbot as a method of greatly increasing the likelihood that you’ll garner new leads.

7. Appointment-setting bots

If you are involved in an appointment heavy industry (hair salons, dental offices, etc.), then you can leverage a chatbot as a method for current customers to book spots on your calendar. Simply opening up a dialog with your customers, via Facebook Messenger, will allow you to proactively reach out to them to see how they are doing, to solicit reviews/feedback, and to run “refer a friend” promotions.

8. Religious bots

The first chatbot I came across was the Pope Bot. It's was like chatting with the Pope, and saying the Prayer with him. It was an awesome experience. There are other bots representing several churches and religious organizations. Many of them have a Donation button. Talking about cashing it in right.

Building a chatbot could be easy, with many tools now available, Facebook Messenger Chatbots are the most popular. But it requires certain amount of technical skills and sometimes, programming knowledge especially python and javascript.

Chatbots are the new trend. The Era of messages reply in a day, or an hour is fading. messages are now automated. The productivity is awesome. I have used it to make a considerable amount of sales within a short time, while all the numerous advert couldn't. You can sync your Facebook page updates, fetch tweets from your Twitter timeline, get search results from Google, scrap information off your website

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed / Gionee Phone For A Low Price / Call For Applications- Entrepreneurs And Startups Can Apply For Fund/investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.