Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

How To Make Money With Mtn Zigi Chat Bot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Mtn Zigi Chat Bot (325 Views)

Why You Need A Chat Bot For Your Business / See Facebook Chat Bot That Links Buyers To Sellers For Free. / How I Make $900+ On Fiverr Offering Chat Bot Marketing Automation Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Mtn Zigi Chat Bot by Ajebo20: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2022
There are many ways by which you can make money online now a days mtn has given power to people to make money with zigi bot all you need to do Is go to their social media and message them zigi will answer you then go to your phone and dail *6700*8# only after messaging zigi dial the code to check your balance to make the money increase just keep chatting with zigi then when the money gets to minimum of #200 you can withdraw for more hacks join us on telegram and learn hacking tutorial, and latest ways to make money online https:///+VjUSeFodbsQxODZk
Re: How To Make Money With Mtn Zigi Chat Bot by ejibamui: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2022
I need people to confirm this before I join d race. Lobatan.........

(1) (Reply)

I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker Ina / Home Knife Sharpener At Affordable Price / Telegram Automation Software: Telegram Scraper: Add Members To Group Or Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.