Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) (36742 Views)

Abia Speaker Pays Courtesy Visit to Mr Frank Sopuruchi Okpokiri. / Femi Fani-kayode: The Political Future Of A Man Who Has Married 5 Times (Photos) / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari, take it easy
Re: Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpoki Attacked, Shot Multiple Times (Photos) by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Report obtained by Groovenaija360 has it that the Lawmaker representing Ahoada West Constituency, Hon. Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpokiri was attacked by unknown gunmen, shot multiple times and yet survived.

This happened barely a week after a supporter of Rivers governor, Nyesom Wike, by name Rt. Hon Efcc Chiko was shot dead on by unknown gunmen who attacked the convoy of Hon. Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpokiri, member representing Ahoada West Constituency while returning from a PDP Campaign along the Emohua road.

The ugly incident led to the abduction of 5 PDP members, who also regained freedom a few days later.

A social media aid to Hon. Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpokiri, reported the tragic incident online and wrote

They tried to assassinate Hon. Okpokiri Nwanaka Okpokiri, but the power of God prevailed. The Grace of God upon him is immeasurable. Multiple gunshots were fired at him, but God waved them off.

God is God, from beginning to the end, there is no place for argument, He's God all by Himself.

SEE PHOTOS BELOW.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/rivers-pdp-lawmaker-attacked-by-unknown-gunmen-shot-multiple-times-photos/

Don't be decieved. This people posing to be Victims are the Murderers. At least 15 APC members have been killed since I entered PH to work 3 weeks ago. Killed by Gunmen, shot multiple times is the story up and down. Guess they decided to retaliate now. PDP here is a bloody group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.