Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React (37070 Views)

Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Body Bags: Buhari Dissociates FG From El-Rufai’s Statement On Foreigners / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Olajah81: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why PDP are crying foul
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by moneyest(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
undecided
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by ogbonti: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bia, someone who has a clip of that interview where Malam Nasir El-Rufai threatened that international observers will go home in body bags, should please paste it here, I need to forward it to the US state department ASAP.

This man is playing with fire, he is so power drunk and so assured of APC rigging that he dare to threaten the west?

First his visa to western nations must be revoked because he is a confirmed terrorist!

If he has any money kept in western countries or any foreign country that use visa card, master card, he should kiss that money good bye

Thirdly, the US Navy seals will add him to possible target for air strike when the time comes..

Hmmm, now we know those sponsoring Boko Haram. Confession time, El Rufai is a gonna!

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by docsamie: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
This your last sentence get as e be bros.
ashacot:
cheesy

Since the controversy that PDP Presidential candidate ATiku Abubakar is from Cameroon, there have been reactions from different angles.

However, there have been silence from chieftains of pdp especially FFK, reno, ben bruce, saraki and obj.

Most people are now asking if their silence is a proof that they are aware that Atiku is not a Nigerian.

Are their silence a proof?
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by nnaeyes6: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:
cheesy

Since the controversy that PDP Presidential candidate ATiku Abubakar is from Cameroon, there have been reactions from different angles.

However, there have been silence from chieftains of pdp especially FFK, reno, ben bruce, saraki and obj.

Most people are now asking if their silence is a proof that they are aware that Atiku is not a Nigerian.

Don't deviate.
face the topic bitch

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by jlinkd78(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
This midget has done a lot of harm to their rigging plans as more international search lights will be beamed on d forthcoming Nigeria election

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by truehero(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
One thing I know for sure is that, down here in the south we don't take shit from no idiot. The midget's threat can only be effective in the north and their sympathizers. You bring fire down to the south, you receive more fire.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Davesaves(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:
cheesy

is this the subject matter? why are all PMB so senseless

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by sevo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olajah81:
Why PDP are crying foul

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by knightsTempler: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
A sitting Governor making such a statement on national TV. This shows only one thing, He is gearing up to rig the election no matter the consequences. This Orangutan must be checkmate.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Gandollar(f): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:
tongue

ffk threaten to burn down Nigeria if the election is rigged

Uche secondus threatened that there will be no more Nigeria

PdP always crying
You kids are very senseless, tueeeh!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Alcacer47: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yet they've not reacted to Al'Camerooni saga. grin

You'd almost think they've gone blind, deaf and dumb. cheesy
Why won't they? not when a tattoo in the ass is involved, they already know Kanu sure knows what he's saying...useless gaythiefku fans#4+4 is a goal

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Gandollar(f): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Absolutely wrong..
Continue grinning from ear to ear ok. This is not a matter of APC or PDP, it's unfortunate a sitting governor with all his exposure can spew such.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Personally, I do not know how this man rose to power. And it beats my imagination that Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare still relate with this demon call "Hell-Rufai"

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Effiongdbest: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Let the war begin, at least I know USA have some untested missiles they can fire at Kaduna state house and silence the midget El Rufai. grin
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by AfroBlue(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
i like dis quote better

https://lailasnews.com/el-rufai-foreigners-body-bags/

"nobody will come to Nigeria and tell us how to run our country”, he said.
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by SalamRushdie: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:
tongue

ffk threaten to burn down Nigeria if the election is rigged

Uche secondus threatened that there will be no more Nigeria

PdP always crying

condemn bad thing for once man .. If I was the president of US I will hunt El Rufai down with a predator drone for this statement

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by zoomzoom(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Corrinthians post=75477778]Yet they've not reacted to Al'Camerooni saga. grin

You'd almost think they've gone blind, deaf and dumb.

Some stupid comments don't deserve reacting to.
Every sane person knows that you never get to your destination if you stop to throw stones on all the dogs that bark on your way.
They have refused to be distracted by all inanities.
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by SalamRushdie: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
limeta:
Boko Gov
You made my day
They will come for you and your end is near

he doesn't know the West yet ..he must be made an example for this !!!! even Saddam Hussien didn't have the liver to make such threats
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Timatayo1: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
The wages of sin is death el rufai must face the warrant
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by macello4(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yinxies:
The guy nor try all!

I saw the comment on an earlier post and I was shocked
u are shocked. Guy small small abeg dis ur lie can kill
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by hobat4cash(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Corrinthians post=75477778]Yet they've not reacted to Al'Camerooni saga. grin

You'd almost think they've gone blind, deaf and dumb. cheesy[/quot

not everybody reacts to rubbish or should i say nonsense, they have better things to do with their time.
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Corrinthians(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=zoomzoom post=75478385][/quote]Only a Cameroonian refugee would consider Ohamadike stupid. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by bilulu(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yet they've not reacted to Al'Camerooni saga. grin

You'd almost think they've gone blind, deaf and dumb. cheesy
is this about PDP or APC? this is about Nigeria as a whole... moreover you guys said kanu shouldn't be taken seriously so why should we listen to him now? my brother if the west start with Nigeria you won't be here talking trash

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by emmasege: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Privettoall:
Personally, I do not know how this man rose to power. And it beats my imagination that Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare still relate with this demon call "Hell-Rufai"
Do you consider Osinbajo and Bakare as real pastors? I lost my regard for Bakare some few years ago.

And as per Osinbajo, I've never seen him as a pastor ever since he came to the national limelight. His type can only be a pastor in RCCG where any graduate gifted with public speaking and some understanding of the Bible is automatically a pastor.
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by wale0810: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:
cheesy

u are d most useless been in d word

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by Corrinthians(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
bilulu:

is this about PDP or APC? this is about Nigeria as a whole... moreover you guys said kanu shouldn't be taken seriously so why should we listen to him now? my brother if the west start with Nigeria you won't be here talking trash
k.
Re: El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React by okonyia(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerian Police should invited this bloody Bokoharam and let him sign that any observer that died, he will be responsible. This blood sucker and wicked man called Elrufi is not bigger that any single person in Kaduna, not talk of the nation. Why in this world will this naive and evil man keep making hate speeches and threatening people without caution. This time around he will get what he want after he loose the election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS / Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.