Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview (39171 Views)

Yvonne Nelson & Daughter Featured In Grimsby Telegraph, Baby Daddy UK Newspaper / Ryn Roberts 1st Birthday: Photos From Yvonne Nelson Daughter's Birthday Party / Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by vengertime: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Joromi12:
If she break the tv nko
is it your TV?

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by ksly24(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
nairalee:
But I had a lovely moment when I was a baby and overheard just the voice of my mother walking from the outside of the parlour and I started carreessing our wooden door but didn't make headlines nor fp.

Why?

1) Noone captured the moment but we can all swear it happened
2) I'm not a celeb nor a celeb child
3) Even if I grew up to become someone significant in life I'd not still make nairaland front page cos it's dedicated to yoyo celebrities and politicians
4) We all know that the baby prolly always touch the screen but let's just play along
5) We need more reasonable posts on Nairaland so we can exercise our brains

*checks to see if iq still intact

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by koyeni(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
nairalee:
But I had a lovely moment when I was a baby and overheard just the voice of my mother walking from the outside of the parlour and I started carreessing our wooden door but didn't make headlines nor fp.

Why?

3) Even if I grew up to become someone significant in life I'd not still make nairaland front page cos it's dedicated to yoyo celebrities and politicians
4) We all know that the baby prolly always touch the screen but let's just play along

Correct talk
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by nnaeyes6: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please push this rubbish to FP
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by goaldynboy: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Arrangee!! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Witlee(m): 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
hugly pikin

His hugliness is better than your destiny
Blockhead
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Forreellinc: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Witlee:

His hugliness is better than your destiny
Blockhead
sad no its not
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Witlee(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:

sad no its not

Sorry bro lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Ken4agent(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Teewhy2:
Children are beauty to behold, they show you 100% natural undiluted love.
To those that are looking for the almighty GOD will prove to them that he is GOD and they will bear their own kids as well.

A mighty AMEN!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Shishanwaaba(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
nairalee:

Why?

Pained Yoloba boy
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by princetom1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stephendeals:

Somewhere in one region....this is how kids are bred before left to cater for cattle....

#TakeItBack
#WeDeserveBetter

Yes o... #action #Vote Sowore #Vote AAC

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Forreellinc: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Witlee:

Sorry bro lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cry tank u
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by nairalee(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Shishanwaaba:

Pained Yoloba boy

Lol @ ur ethnic profiling in 2019. That's all I have to say
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Gforce2019: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
So many beasts dwell on nairaland these days...by their evil comments, ye shall know them ! angry

And you are bonafide member of ' so many beast ' forum...

Olosho!
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by blackgold2018(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
vengertime:
Ghanaian girls like to Bleep anything foreign from Naija boys to Yankee boys.

But how come she's no longer with the man that impregnated her?
asin eh.. upon all the pictures with the white man that year.
She stood so low to be impregnated n dumbed by a white man.
Never knew the beauty has no brain.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Mariangeles(f): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gforce2019:

And you are bonafide member of ' so many beauties' on this forum...

You're a queen!
Thanks dear ! kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Biznessonly: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
hugly pikin
show your own empty head
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Forreellinc: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Biznessonly:
show your own empty head
your papa for house empty head
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Mariangeles(f): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gforce2019:

I saw your mail...how may I help you ??
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Deepthoughts: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:

Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson has shared a video of her daughter, Ryn Roberts' reaction to seeing her on TV on Wednesday morning during an interview.

She said her daughter was still asleep when she left the house, and when she eventually woke up at about the time she was being interviewed live on TV, she wanted to 'jump' and 'climb' into the screen to meet her.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/adorable-moment-yvonne-nelsons-daughter-saw-her-on-tv.html

whaoh!,reminds me of when I became a small hero years back when kids in the neighborhood saw me on NTA Minna while representing my school in a quiz show, luckily we were victorious,men when I came back for holidays I was surprised but happy though n I realized why some people are desperate to be celebrities.
Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Mosco100(m): 12:54am On Feb 07, 2019
nairalee:

Why?

Kudos �

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by Uuoo12: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2019
See below

Re: Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview by help9: 5:19am On Feb 08, 2019
femi4:
Replacement screen is 40k
for your dreams right.......replacement screen for that 65" is no less than 220k - 250k

Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic