Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? (663 Views)

Does The Length Of Charging Cable Affect Charging Speed / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Above all, there’s one thing you want out of your phone’s battery: the ability to hold as much power for as long as possible. Nobody wants a phone that can only last half a day off a full charge.luckily the Note 5 has got you covered in this regard.

However findings have shown charging is linked to personal habit,

At what battery percentage do you start thinking about charging your phone ?
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by CreepyBlackpool: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
99%sad
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Above all, there’s one thing you want out of your phone’s battery: the ability to hold as much power for as long as possible. Nobody wants a phone that can only last half a day off a full charge.luckily the Note 5 has got you covered in this regard.

However findings have shown charging is linked to personal habit,

At what battery percentage do you start thinking about charging your phone ?
Modified
15% battery level
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Palmerbarry: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
<9%
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by yungmayor02(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
90%
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by unique545(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
100% just continue charging cool
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2019
unique545:
100% just continue charging cool
ahaha funny
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Mafialeader: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2019
15%
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by gogeekish(m): 7:16am On Feb 08, 2019
I personally did my charging circle this way,

Charge when it's 15% and unplug when it's 87% or 93%.
But mostly 87%.

After one year of using my phone. Battery life was as good as the same day I bought it.

One thing I avoided is charging with small generator.
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Baadal(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2019
gogeekish:
I personally did my charging circle this way,

Charge when it's 15% and unplug when it's 87% or 93%.
But mostly 87%.

After one year of using my phone. Battery life was as good as the same day I bought it.

One thing I avoided is charging with small generator.
What phone?
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by Dbestofmasquar(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2019
15%.. it makes that gangan sign telling me its low so I plug it. I live in rccg camp, 24/7days light.
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by gogeekish(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
What phone?

Redmi Note 4
Re: What Battery Percentage Do You Think Of Charging Your Phone ? by kasimseun(m): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Using redmi note 4 too.... I charge till 100% the battery still remain the same just like I bought it, used the phone for more than 20 months now... Just love the phone

(1) (Reply)

Phone Deals Like Never Before / What Do You Think About This Phone / Samsung Is Bringing AMD Graphics Technology To Its Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.