Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment (473 Views)

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / FG Twitter Ban Update - Reno Omokri Responds - Taunts Lai Mohammed / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by chieyine(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
@Naija Politico

The Senior Special Adviser to former President Jonathan on Media and Publicity, Reno Omokri has reacted to the recent comment of Governor El-rufai.
This he made known on his Twitter page and a copy made available to Naija Politico.
In his words;

Today, I woke up in shock to watch a television interview by Mallam Nasir
El-rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State, on the Nigerian Television Authority where he threatened Nigeria’s friends with death if they intervened in Nigeria to save democracy.
El-rufai’s exact words were “we are waiting for the person that will come and intervene, they will go back in body bags.” Shocking as his words may be, this is vintage El-Rufai, a man who talks carelessly, especially when he is off his medications.
I first encountered El-rufai in 2009 when he was in exile in the United States and the next year, 2010, he appealed to me to help him write a letter to foreign governments, calling on them to INTERVENE in Nigeria (the very thing he speaks against now).

El-rufai’s latest incidence of hypocrisy is the most recent in a long line of hypocritical actions by a man who has no morals and acts without conscience. Permit me to give a few instances of his previous acts of hypocrisy;

On October 1, 2015, Nasir El-rufai falsely alleged that former President Jonathan spent a whopping 64 billion naira on Independence Day celebrations, during his tenure when in fact only 333 million naira was spent. He was exposed as a liar by then SGF Babachir.
After he was exposed as a liar by Babachir, Nasir El-rufai neither apologised nor showed any remorse. It must be stated that it was the Secretary of the Government of the Federation under the Muhammadu Buhari Government that exposed El-Rufai’s lies.

Nigerians may also recall that on September 10, 2014, this same El-rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and former CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50 billion.

El-rufai, who is notorious for spreading falsehood, engineered the arrest and prosecution of one Audu Maikori, who erroneously tweeted about some killings in Kaduna that had not happened and almost immediately apologised after he learnt of his error.

El-rufai’s former boss, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, who brought him to the limelight, had this to say about Nasir El-Rufai in his book: My Watch Volume 2 as follows:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological”
Continuing, Obasanjo said “I heard of how El-rufai ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like his foster father. I shudder when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.”

Given such an evaluation, the international community is advised to treat El-rufai with the contempt he deserves. This is a man who boasted that he paid public funds to marauders who killed his own people, because he shares ethnic affinity with them.

Let me, Reno Omokri, as a Nigerian citizen, apologise to all friends of Nigeria, who have been threatened by this reckless fellow. Your friendship with Nigeria is appreciated and the flippant El-rufai DOES NOT speak for us in any capacity at all.

El-rufai’s views are his private views and they cannot bind Nigeria’s armed forces, nor mislead them to fight our international friends. El-Rufai has caused enough deaths in Kaduna. He should take his body bags there.

Finally, I urge El-rufai, to rather urge
President Buhari to stop releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram members and use the body bags he referred to on them instead. He should remember that when he and Buhari are sick, they rush to these same people he threatened

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/el-rufai-sanity-is-in-doubt-reno-responds-to-body-bag-comment/
Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by Abfinest007(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
d dwarf call hell rufai spoke for himself not Nigeria bcus Nigeria does not belongs to him alone

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
That THING called el rufai is a curse ooooo! He been killing people since 1999 through his action as FCT minister!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by mushystuff: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
That dirty midget just doesn't know when too stop because he feels secure in their diabolical arrangements for murder and mayhem with the full cooperation of security agencies under their control. He will experience a rude shock really soon, he should ask Abacha!
Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by saaron(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
The same hypocrite that welcomed two (Foreigners) Niger Rep govs to participate in APC presidential campaign is here threatening violence. Hell Rufai will surely pay for his crimes. Bloody terrorist.
Nigerians should have it at the back of their minds that APC govt headed by terrorist are currently importing thousands of people from Niger Rep, Chad and Mali into Nigeria for the purpose of 2019 elections. In fact, PVCs are being mass produced for them by this same govt to participate in 2019 elections next week. Get ready to meet strange faces with no form of English during elections in the north.
Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by akinszz: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hellrufai is a devil
Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by Blakjewelry(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
all APC supporter have one thing in common. the tendency to become violent
Re: El-rufai Sanity Is In Doubt - Reno Omokri Responds To Body Bag Comment by chieyine(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blakjewelry:
all APC supporter have one thing in common. the tendency to become violent

Sai Atiku grin

(1) (Reply)

Coalition Of 53 Political Parties Endorses Buhari / FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths / Obasanjo Denies Being Flown Out Ahead Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.