Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths (464 Views)

“give Us The Order To Assassinate All South East Govs” – IPOB Youths Ask Nnamdi / IMF Should Provide Alternatives To Nigeria If Loans From China Is Bad - Elumelu / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by Clerverly: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Shooting at unarmed ipob youths is not the way to quench agitation.

These guys said they don't want to participate in Election, we should respect their fundamental human right to peaceful assembly.

Consequently, I hereby endorse all the activities of this Noble group going into 2019 Elections.

God Bless Umu Chineke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by ashacot: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
I see no reason why the fed govt can respect the right if IPOB
Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:
These guys said they don't want to participate in Election, we should respect their fundamental human right to peaceful assembly.
Consequently, I hereby endorse all the activities of this Noble group going into 2019 Elections.
God Bless Umu Chineke!
ashacot:
I see no reason why the fed govt can respect the right if IPOB

My Muslim friendS..
When did you stop seeing Ipob as a terror group?

Immediately they switched allegiance to Buhari abi...

Don't waste your precious time... Igbos are articulated obediently
Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by Clerverly: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

My Muslim friendS..
When did you stop seeing Ipob as a terror group?

Immediately they switched allegiance to Buhari abi...

Don't waste your precious time... Igbos are articulated obediently

I misunderstood their fight before. However we are comrades in the struggle now.

No referendum No Election in the South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by DMerciful(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
The chicken will soon come home to roost!
Clerverly:

God Bless Umu Chineke!
Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:

I misunderstood their fight before. However we are comrades in the struggle now.

No referendum No Election in the South East.

Lol grin grin

No more cownu grin

You can only deceive fools... But Igbo land got no fools
Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by Clerverly: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lol grin grin

No more cownu grin

You can only deceive fools... But Igbo land got no fools

[/s]

Get out of here, Afonja!
Re: FG Should Provide Adequate Security Cover For The IPOB Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Clerverly:

Get out of here, Afonja!

You think the Igbo man is a fool grin

Cownu boy grin

(1) (Reply)

Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? / Hilarious: Easiest Way To Commit Suicide During Election / Aticulated Suddenly Becomes Atiquiet ... If You Know ,you Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.