Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (54051 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by CodeTemplar: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
konkacid:
Nigerian government will build this kind of edifice for $1billion
I tell you. And people will applaud it because of loyalty to political party.
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by foreshore(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin uniben and ekpoma dey there, na private university you dey build science block for

Which one you don build or your family don build
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by TruthinAction: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mcreloaded:
I hope Ambrose Alli University that you attended also enjoy such support from you.
Thanks for the donation

Just my thought. Besides, that's his community. Thank God for the good work.

1 Like

Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
grin uniben and ekpoma dey there, na private university you dey build science block for
no mind am
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
HigherEd:
The US federal govt spends 4% of their budget on education, has no university (except military academies) yet gets more results than Nigeria spending 7% plus so many extra budgetary allocations(Tetfund, NEEDS assessment etc).

Yet the Nigerian govt universities are as useless as it gets. If Nigeria was spending the Tetfund's N200 billion allocation to rather empower entrepreneurs like TEFoundation it would have been better than pouring the money into non productive universities.

If I were the President I would implement 'no work no pay' during strikes and if they try to use students sitting at home to blackmail me I would sack everybody not working and recruit new staff. No time for nonsense.

Do you know how much university educations costs in the United States? Compared to marely $200 most government universities pay here? It’s more than $10000 a year for most schools.. do your research
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
if pst chris gives uniben vc or ekpoma vc 1b to build a faculty,this is what they will build,nor b public schs way i know
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
if pst chris gives uniben vc or ekpoma vc 1b to build a faculty,this is what they will build,nor b public schs way i know......nothing

Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by lottomkyes200: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mcreloaded:
I hope Ambrose Alli University that you attended also enjoy such support from you.
Thanks for the donation
you need see the modern lecture hall he build them then Osomole was the gov

1 Like

Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by ashjay001(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Frezhkid10:
.....Compare the number of unemployed graduate in Winners church to that of Christ embassy..winners has not empowered anybody jawe...Christ embassy pay all their workers in church...

Hmm......

The kind of community being developed in Ota, Christ Embassy is learning abeg.

Two universities or three? Primary n Secondary schools in every state?

There're threads on him on here, go thru them
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by deavicky(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:
how good did they maintain the buildings in uniben and ekpoma
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by jesseomedia: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Mruwa1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:

undecided 20 million can you imagine
that pst chris na idiot no wonder his family is scattered
think am urself project when u put 200milion and no result what if he put 1 billion nia result go come ...maybe d same time pastor chris done test biu wit small money dey utilize am well mayb nia make am invest more u nor tink am like so...even for d 200milion waiting dey use am do ....lecturals salary nia dey use am pay shocked
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by EverythingCars: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc:

I'm sure you are not married. Wait until you marry then you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by citruslimited(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=barojana post=75476793]Way back In 2015 pastor Chris donated 1 billion naira to Benson Idahosa university for a faculty of engineering.

This is the product of that endowment, the Chris oyakhilome faculty of engineering on the legacy campus of the university.

Click on this link to watch INEC song
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk6EGr4Bk0[url]
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by utanii(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2019
why are you so bitter? Grow up na your money?]
that pst chris na idiot no wonder his family is scattered[/quote]
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Frezhkid10(m): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2019
ashjay001:

Hmm......

The kind of community being developed in Ota, Christ Embassy is learning abeg.

Two universities or three? Primary n Secondary schools in every state?

There're threads on him on here, go thru them
......primary, secondary or union which members still pay tuition fees as high as other Co existing private schools and besides is not members that are gainfully employed that will have money for sch fees?
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by nextstep(m): 1:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:

Before nko? Public universities have a whole federal government behind them that's supposed to be doing the needful. Private universities are built with private funds...
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by pharoahs(m): 2:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:

He leave that one for you to do.
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Darevofpeace(m): 3:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:
But the money belongs to him,you do not tell a man what to do with his hard earned money biko
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by ushafe(m): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:
Pls, Chris only tell you impact of papa Idahosa in his life
Second, Chris has no access to state or federal resources, so dear use your sense oo
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Edet08(m): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:
You must have attended Madonna university... Lol
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by ashjay001(m): 5:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Frezhkid10:
......primary, secondary or union which members still pay tuition fees as high as other Co existing private schools and besides is not members that are gainfully employed that will have money for sch fees?

We're talking wealth, not morals abeg undecided

Don't shift d goalpost on me, abeg kiss

I never fancied anyone of them, but can't but envy their ability to sell BStongue
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by aalangel(f): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:

Make google your friend and find out what he did for Ekpoma. How did Ekpoma spend the money?
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Esosafun(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2019
: Now i see something worth the money.. not d scam called 1000lts in UNIBEN!
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Forreellinc: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2019
aalangel:

Make google your friend and find out what he did for Ekpoma. How did Ekpoma spend the money?
What makes him think they won't misuse this science block?
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2019
ashjay001:

Oyedepo money dey make too much noise abeg. And, d number of pple he has made wealthy and inspired to be wealthy hen, no be here. Though, I never have and can't like him undecided
and he will never and can never notice you my dear, soooo wallow in ur poverty.........cheers
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Forreellinc:

You and all your generations are IDIOTIC elements........demon, tell me one good thing you have contributed to make another person life better, no wonder your life is filled with sooooo much hatred and STUPIDITY........ And if he isn't married how is it ur Fu*king business, Ugly albino fowl, jobless ewu with no regard for people, fool
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Forreellinc: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2019
ushafe:

Second, Chris has no access to state or federal resources, so dear use your sense oo
undecided yinmu so agbami scholarship scheme and MTN library at unilag was built using gov't resources abi?
clown
Re: The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU by Forreellinc: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
You and all your generations are IDIOTIC elements........demon, tell me one good thing you have contributed to make another person life better, no wonder your life is filled with sooooo much hatred and STUPIDITY........ And if he isn't married how is it ur Fu*king business, Ugly albino fowl, jobless ewu with no regard for people, fool
grin grin grin grin grin the thing pain am gan
pastor chris oyakhilome is a thief, a liar and an adulterer. Oya come and beat me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.