Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) (79347 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Johuche2020: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
What I Saw In Church Today.

As we all know, Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) was declared a terrorist group by the Nigeria government, and recently, the Rivers state government went further to ban all the activities of the said group, Making it illegal for anyone to identify his/herself with IPOB in Rivers state.

While in Church today, I saw a chair donated by IPOB to a church in Rivers state.

I wanted to discuss this with the Priest. Hoping to make him see reasons why this chairs should be removed from the church premises or to wipe off the write up on the chair.

What's your take on this?

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mind your damn business

488 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by RedPanthar: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please go ahead and do as you said .this can cause great problems for him and the church .and I bet you he doesn't know about the chair

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Op Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!
In this age where there is Spirit or Force that pushes people to put out things on social media,
Allow Divine wisdom to take hold of you.

All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

You didn't need to put it out Here..

289 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Heartbender: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Talk to the priest or church administration. This is wrong. Churches aren't supposed to harbour criminals and terrorists including receiving gifts

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:
In this age where there is Spirit or Force that pushes people to put out things on social media,

Obviously, the people in charge of the church lacks wisdom!

A government proscribed a group/association, rightly or wrongly, what happens to obey "authority" of the land?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
But is IPOB really a terrorist organisation? What made them a terrorist group?

243 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
decatalyst:

A government proscribed a group/association, rightly or wrongly, what happens to obey "authority" of the land?

The wisdom you have is to put it out on social media?
What a wonderful wisdom?

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Johuche2020: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
Mind your damn business

lastmankc, I am a member of this church, and it's my duty to see that things don't go contrary to laid down rules and regulations.
What if the government should use this against the church? People have been arrested in River state , just because the have a symbol of IPOB. what if the police should assume that every member of my parish is an IPOB member , and go ahead to arrest innocent church goers who came to church to worship their creator?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by thesicilian: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
decatalyst:

I'm not Igbo, but can you give me a valid reason why IPOB was labelled a terrorist organisation while boko haram members that has kidnapped, maimed, killed and bombed severally are being fed, 'rehabilitated' and returned to the streets?

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

The wisdom you have is to put it out on social media?
What a wonderful wisdom?

And your wisdom is to defend the indefensible?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johuche2020:

while in Church today, I saw a chair donated by IPOB to a church in Rivers state.
I wanted to discuss this with the Priest. Hoping to make him see reasons why this chairs should be removed from the church premises or to wipe off the write up on the chair.
what's your take on this?
You know Sambisa, where the terrorists are

Why not go and discuss their bloodshed with their leader (Shekau) instead of disturbing the priest who have better things to do! undecided

Children everywhere undecided if them search you well well, na your mama give you offering money

Come here, come dey disturb our peace of mind

Oshisco

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by femi4: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.

Hypocrite!
Same social media you are using to pass the message across. Why not ask for the op phone no and called him

This spirit of "cover up" is satanic....no wisdom in it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Johuche2020: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Righteousness2:

I was careful enough not to disclose the church and where it is. And I plan discussing it with my parish priest soonest.
Bringing it here, was to seek people's opinion. I may be religious, but I also try to be law abiding.
Even God asked us to obey government laws in Roman 13vs 1-2

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by femi4: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johuche2020:
As we all know, Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) was declared a terrorist group by the Nigeria government, and recently, the Rivers state government went further to ban all the activities of the said group, Making it illegal for anyone to identify his/herself with IPOB in Rivers state.
while in Church today, I saw a chair donated by IPOB to a church in Rivers state.

what's your take on this?
Church should be careful when it comes to accepting gifts. Some gifts are evil

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johuche2020:

I was careful enough not to disclose the church and where it is. And I plan discussing it with my parish priest soonest.
Bringing it here, was to seek people's opinion. I may be religious, but I also try to be law abiding.
Go and report the activities of those shedding blood first, or didn't you see Christians that fought in the Bible to liberate their people

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johuche2020:

You don't need to bring it here!
If at all you cared like you claim, you will not put it out here. You will see whoever you need to see in church there.

Don't be Carried away! Be wise!

35 Likes

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ipob is a terrorist group why will a church support terrorist accepting gifts from terrorist

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
But is IPOB really a terrorist organisation? What made them a terrorist group?

They are terrorists as far as our clowns in govt have declared them so. Don't ever compare terrorist IPOB with philanthropists and charity organisations such as Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani Herdsmen, ok?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
thesicilian:

I'm not Igbo, but can you give me a valid reason why IPOB was labelled a terrorist organisation while boko haram members that has kidnapped, maimed, killed and bombed severally are being fed, 'rehabilitated' and returned to the streets?

You are looking for reasons? Seems you still have this fancy idea that you are living in a sane country?

21 Likes

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Heartbender:
Talk to the priest or church administration. This is wrong. Churches aren't supposed to harbour criminals and terrorists including receiving gifts
Am sure you and your leaders are not honest. Hope you know that criminals, terrorists and those fighting for their independent are not thesame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
That Ipob you are seeing might have another meaning. If I were you,I will mind my own business.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johuche2020:

lastmankc, I am a member of this church, and it's my duty to see that things don't go contrary to laid down rules and regulations.
What if the government should use this against the church? People have been arrested in River state , just because the have a symbol of IPOB. what if the police should assume that every member of my parish is an IPOB member , and go ahead to arrest innocent church goers who came to church to worship their creator?
go to market by same number of chairs and replace the ones IPOB bought for them.

God bless IPOB, our enemies will die in sifiyia pain from hate.you prefer to romance Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists group.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by tobechi74: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
The whole world know that IPOB is not a terrorist organization.

The Federal Government decision to label the independent people of Biafra(IPOB) as a terrorist organization has received mixed reaction from the public. This is because the group does not carry arms about. The presidency has refused to pronounce the Fulanis killer herdsmen as a terrorist organization. This has led many to rethink the difference between a terrorist group and a killer herdsmen.

If we agree with their demand, they are freedom fighters, other wise they are terrorist.

Greed is the desire to acquire more

Envy is the desire to destroy this which belong to another because we do not have it.

Freedom fighters are concerned with acquisation of right or properties.They are marginalized group that are denied of something important and they aspire to acquire it back.If they are guilty of any vice, it is greed or theft.

Terrorist are concerned with destruction terrorist hijack the popular opinion of the oppressed group but their desire is not appeased when they get it. Terrorism is a dangerous form of envy . A terrorist can kill. A freedom fighter is not interested in the loss of life.

From the above ,we can see that the IPOB are not terrorists. They are freedom fighter.

The # end SARS protest is similar to the IPOB quest. The former crave freedom from police brutality and bad governance and the later desire to be free from external rule. Both are freedom fighters.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/29/the-great-mistake/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Ebuka78: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
IPOB giving them sleepless night.

16 Likes

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why bother yourself with these plastics emblems of peaceful angels of peace, ipobians are the most peaceful people in Nigeria.
We have to wait till they cause the second civil war in Nigeria, before we proscribe them.
They are our kids oooo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Meow meow.

Lol. Are you sure Wike will be happy with this?

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by merits(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wahalla for those who like to go church.

1 Like

Re: Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Help them wipe the IPOB off na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.