Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Can't Open Twitter And Nairaland Without VPN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't Open Twitter And Nairaland Without VPN (272 Views)

I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / Breaking News: All PDP Members Of National Assembly To Open Twitter Accounts / BREAKING: FG Announces Penalty For Those Who Use VPN To Open Twitter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Open Twitter And Nairaland Without VPN by bbxxxxxx: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Am I the only person.?
Re: Can't Open Twitter And Nairaland Without VPN by oyekanwahab(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
which network,

am 60% you are using unlimited bundle
Re: Can't Open Twitter And Nairaland Without VPN by bbxxxxxx: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
oyekanwahab:
which network,

am 60% you are using unlimited bundle
, airtel, 1.5gb bundle plan
Re: Can't Open Twitter And Nairaland Without VPN by oyekanwahab(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
are you sure you don't have any firewall on your phone

(1) (Reply)

Nasty Nasir El-Rufai Broke The Law With His Body Bags Comment / Plans To Arrest Atiku, Melaye, Saraki And Others, Uncovered. / Obasanjo, The Father Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.