Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) (3416 Views)

This What Seun Osewa Has To Say About Ipob/ESN Atrocities In Igbo Land(pic) / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / 2yrs Ago Ukamaka Onyejemuo Predicted Obi & Datti Baba As President In 2023-pic (2) (3) (4)

This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Arrewa: 6:27pm On Jan 01
Dear seun, with the persecution I went through on this forum simply for being a northerner made me achieve what even Buhari couldn't provide for northern Nigeria in the media space!!

Before I state this achievement... Let me take my readers back...

To liberal Nairalanders and few reasonable Nigerians here... Make una reason am.

A Fulani man on Nairaland was singlehandedly taking on ipob bigots on Nairaland by countering all their lies and propaganda against the north.... All alone cos most northerners that were trying to engage them here were either banned or their posts being deleted. Many left the Forum For good.

A time came that I was the only one standing firm against thousands of bigots who dedicated their lives and energy on Nairaland spreading lies, misinformation, hatred against the northern people not just the Fulanis.

Imagine one individual facing thousands of heavy indoctrinated bigots 😁. Whenever I create a thread refuting their propaganda with facts and posting northern development they never believe or think exist( they were told we all live in mud houses with no development) They will get angry and start insulting me, northerners will be getting insulted right in the comment section that it's their oil Money we are stealing or will spam the thread with bigotry... And guess what seun and his moderators will never ban or remove those hateful comments.

But any day I decide to strike any of these trolls... That's when I'll know that Nairaland moderators exist and there is something called Nairaland rule2. I will get banned for weeks.

Yes, Nairaland is only trying to protect the emotions of these trolls, because of the revenue they Generate for the Forum which I totally understand.

In order to frustrate me, they stopped moving all my posts to the front page. Like I post about development, culture, and progress about the north. The moderators will ignore them and pretend they didn't see them...

While at the other hand waiting for these hateful creatures to create threads that align with their agenda to Quickly move them to the front page.

The agenda had always been very clear... It's Anti northern forum.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Arrewa: 6:27pm On Jan 01
As a Fulani man that don't easily give up or succumb to bullies. I took it Personal to look for alternative platform, where I can reach More people than what we have here...

I look inward, yes we have millions of educated northerners in Nigeria, what we actually lack is the media awareness to push our narrative, tell our stories and counter propaganda from these sadist who have invested so much of their lives in destroying this country.

I was able to organize my team, drew a plan and make map out a budget and strategy. We stormed Twitter, Facebook and tiktok. We created pages and groups, even bought some that have large audience and reasonable engagement.

Together with my powerful team made up of northerners with high caliber, intellect and capacity, we meet northern elders, powerful politicians, prominent business men including governors an Traditional rulers.

Some members of my team storm different TV Stations and radio stations to create massive awareness that will bring more social Engagement and to also encourage education among young people.

We are able to make massive impact and our social media projects is now stronger than I ever imagine.

As we speak our present on Twitter,Facebook, tiktok is massive and still growing.

With lot of pages that have thousands of followers and we able to reach millions of views.

When I was here highest I get 50k views that's even If my thread get moved to the front page if not moved to the front page 2k to 3k view was the highest target.

Now we reach millions of people on a level playing ground.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Arrewa: 6:28pm On Jan 01
Our media awareness is growing and the support is massive. Nairaland made this idea come live...

My Advice to people who are being oppressed and silenced on this forum is that instead of complaining that your voice is being oppressed or not being head... Go out and organize your ideas.

There is power in coordination, consistency and ideas positioned to the Right direction and with the right team

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Arrewa: 6:29pm On Jan 01
Yes

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by tollyboy5(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:
Yes
Assalamualaikum boss.

I need aboki babe, connect me boss. Northerners are the best walai cool

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by SoNature(m): 6:39pm On Jan 01
On the 1st of January 2024, your first thread is about hater, hate and all that trash. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by ahnie: 6:45pm On Jan 01
Dan Fulani what's your take on the recent ethnic Christmas day cleansing by your BROTHERS in plateau state.

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR TAKES ON THE MATTER.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by superintendents(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01
ahnie:
Dan Fulani what's your take on the recent ethnic Christmas day cleansing by your BROTHERS in plateau state.

you just saw this One but couldn't saw the other side massacre too.. many times

The problems in Jos is Fulani hardly forgot things.. you do them ones they came back years later and hunt you back..

Unexpected..

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by FoolishBoy419: 6:55pm On Jan 01
Although I do not speak the language fluently, I consider myself as a Hausa man (my dad was a Hausa muslim). My advice for you is to stop wasting your time on irrelevant things. It's true that we got insulted a lot (esp from Igbos) in the past but in what way has it benefited our haters? Their preferred thief (Obi) still be came a distant 3rd at the polls; their biggest nightmare, Bola Tinubu is currently their president (and will remain so for 8 years) whether they like it or not and their modern-day Jesus, Nnamdi Kanu is still languishing in jail and begging us to forgive him.

This goes to show that their insults are useless. Instead of fighting back, we should focus on righting the problems in our region. We have too many street beggars, too much poverty, too much insecurity, among other issues. It's better to focus on these problems and allow them to be calling themselves great and beating their chests while insecurity, child trafficking, money rituals, erosion, drug trafficking, poverty, etc continues dealing with them. Let them continue saying that every other ethnic group is beneath them while more and more countries and more and more tribes within Nigeria start responding their disrespectful and supremacist attitude. Good thing is that they are now being mercilessly thrashed by our Yoruba brothers online. They are now missing that era when they could call us anything without facing opposition 😂😂😂

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by TheEndless: 6:57pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:
Dear seun, with the persecution I went through on this forum simply for being a northerner made me achieve what even Buhari couldn't provide for northern Nigeria in the media space!!

To liberal Nairalanders and few reasonable Nigerians here... Make una reason am.

A Fulani man on Nairaland was singlehandedly taking on ipob bigots on Nairaland by countering all their lies and propaganda against the north.... All alone cos most northerners that were trying to engage them here were either banned or their posts being deleted. Many left the Forum For good.

A time came that I was the only one standing firm against thousands of bigots who dedicated their lives and energy on Nairaland spreading lies, misinformation, hatred against the northern people not just the Fulanis.

Imagine one individual facing thousands of heavy indoctrinated bigots 😁. Whenever I create a thread refuting their propaganda with facts and posting northern development they never believe or think exist( they were told we all live in mud houses with no development) They will get angry and start insulting me, northerners will be getting insulted right in the comment section that it's their oil Money we are stealing or will spam the thread with bigotry... And guess what seun and his moderators will never ban or remove those hateful comments.

But any day I decide to strike any of these trolls... That's when I'll know that Nairaland moderators exist and there is something called Nairaland rule2. I will get banned for weeks.

Yes, Nairaland is only trying to protect the emotions of these trolls, because of the revenue they Generate for the Forum which I totally understand.

In order to frustrate me, they stopped moving all my posts to the front page. Like I post about development, culture, and progress about the north. The moderators will ignore them and pretend they didn't see them...

While at the other hand waiting for this hateful creatures to create threads that align with their agenda to Quickly move them to the front page.
As usual a Fulani mental retard created a thread to praise itself. Such levels of narcissism thats so repulsive to behold 🤮

I guess that’s how you and your fellow subhumans get the impetus to kill, steal and destroy wherever you go!

Sha make una near Igboland, bullets soaked in pig’s blood dey wait for una. AlJannah brothel with 77 ‘virgins’ nor go sure for una again 🙄

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by HugeElephant(f): 6:58pm On Jan 01
Alaye I don defend you taya. it's hard to fight all these tribal wars alone . You never can tell if you are indirectly fighting your helper

You need to see how much people hate or love you and not react, that way you'll be able to understand how to win properly

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Saao(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:

While at the other hand waiting for these hateful creatures to create threads that align with their agenda to Quickly move them to the front page.

you're filled with hates and nonsense, I'm from the north and not Fulani or Hausa I'm so sure you weren't referring to somebody like me as part of your so called north. Until you liberate yourself from the hate and wickedness some Fulanis are doing to the middle belt, just shut your mouth and not talk about other region.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Saao(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01
SoNature:
On the 1st of January 2024, your first thread is about hater, hate and all that trash. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself!
that is the summary of Fulani. Evil

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Arrewa: 7:15pm On Jan 01
Saao:
you're filled with hates and nonsense, I'm from the north and not Fulani or Hausa I'm so sure you weren't referring to somebody like me as part of your so called north. Until you liberate yourself from the hate and wickedness some Fulanis are doing to the middle belt, just shut your mouth and not talk about other region.
we know your tactics, impersonation, we have started educating our people on your impersonating strategy.

Again even if happen to be from north central... U must be a Benue or among the few religious bigots in plateau

The most hard core Arewa activist I know come from north central. Especially Niger, nasarawa and Abuja people. Using religion to divide the north isn't going to work. I know u mean Christian belt. But even in your so called Christian belt Muslims are majority and rule 4 out of 6 state in the north central.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Raskimonojendor: 7:17pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:

They are the same people that support a bigot and cheered a Pastor ebubu who said 500 Hausa men equals 1 Ibo man. Peter Obi even encouraged the pastor Ebube by worshiping with him for cross over night in December 31st 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVO4DrbFVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDv8c_Ltbls

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01
Sister, get yourself updated. The recent killings in Plateau was insider job. The killers are people of the same community.

Go on twitter and search for Ijele speaks and watch one of the surviver account.

ahnie:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Raskimonojendor: 7:22pm On Jan 01
TheEndless:

As usual a Fulani mental retard created a thread to praise itself. Such levels of narcissism thats so repulsive to behold 🤮

I guess that’s how you and your fellow subhumans get the impetus to kill, steal and destroy wherever you go!

Sha make una near Igboland, bullets soaked in pig’s blood dey wait for una. AlJannah brothel with 77 ‘virgins’ nor go sure for una again 🙄
Let's not forget how very anti Islam Nairaland also is. As bad as bigotry on twitter is, they rarely insult Islam as much as Nairaland.

But these people (I won't call their tribe to avoid ban, let's just call them the victim tribe people) on Nairaland have made it their daily activities to post disgusting pictures in a bid to ridicule Islam.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Coldspice: 7:25pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:

Nairaland is not anti Northerners. The issue is that Seun in an attempt to satisfy the Igbo mob allowed them to run amok. Now, what they usually did to Northerners, the did to him too. He's now shedding tears.
Look at Yorubas. Both Pastor Kumuyi, Alhaji Akintola and Oluwo Soyinka, plus Ooni, everybody is freely insulted here.
What has Seun done about it? Nothing.

If you reciprocate it by insulting Igbo leaders, they will start crying like bereaved baboons.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Saao(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:
we know your tactics, impersonation, we have started educating our people on your impersonating strategy.

Again even if happen to be from north central... U must be a Benue, and few bigots religious bigots in plateau.

The most hard core Arewa activist I know come from north central. Especially Niger, nasarawa and Abuja people. Using religion to divide the north isn't going to work. I know u mean Christian belt. But even in the north central Muslims are majority and rule 4 out of 6 state in the north central
see the person fighting other region. Before now you said north, now you're segregating some states from north without shame. I just expose your treacherous nature that's what your type represent. I have good Fulani friends so I won't join them with you but just note you're a hateful and bitter soul, stop talking about north as if its ur family compound affairs. Now you join religion to it, you have no direction only here to decieve others that don't know your type claim to represent northern region. Dear Mr. Suen, don't mind the hateful man calling you to act on his hateful nature.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Goodvibes007: 7:32pm On Jan 01
It's now the turn of the SW to receive insults on a daily. Check Nairaland politics section and there are several tribal thread being created to mock the SW.

The religious war man and yes daddy faithful will be back again in 2027 to contest for votes.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01
Stupidity everywhere!
Nevertheless, keep it up!
If this is what is going to lead to the demise of Nigeria... Then so be it!
Cause I don't believe Nigeria can work again!
Useless three major ethnic groups that can't make one country work!

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Localemperor: 7:41pm On Jan 01
Arrewa:

Again even if happen to be from north central... U must be a Benue, and few bigots religious bigots in plateau.

The most hard core Arewa activist I know come from north central. Especially Niger, nasarawa and Abuja people. Using religion to divide the north isn't going to work. I know u mean Christian belt. But even in the north central Muslims are majority and rule 4 out of 6 state in the north central
You lack tact, just a rebuttal has made you divide the north along religious line, something you initially said you're working on. Or does your northern agenda not include the Christians?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Goodvibes007: 7:44pm On Jan 01
CandidAdmin:
Stupidity everywhere!

When the insult was coming from one side, Nigeria would not divide, the moment Peter Obi lost, Nigeria cannot work again and is going to divide. Lol.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Coldspice: 7:45pm On Jan 01
Goodvibes007:
It's now the turn of the SW to receive insults on a daily. Check Nairaland politics section and there are several tribal thread being created to mock the SW.

Na normal na
Unlike Northerners who showed restraint in replying those heathen pigs of Biafra, Yorubas are dealing with them mercilessly. That is why they are crying.
We are not saying UGM slaves can't insult Yorubas, but we will make their ancestors cry by the time we're done.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Goodvibes007: 7:46pm On Jan 01
Saao:
see the person fighting other region. Before now you said north, now you're segregating some states from north without shame. I just expose your treacherous nature that's what your type represent. I have good Fulani friends so I won't join them with you but just note you're a hateful and bitter soul, stop talking about north as if its ur family compound affairs. Now you join religion to it, you have no direction only here to decieve others that don't know your type claim to represent northern region. Dear Mr. Suen, don't mind the hateful man calling you to act on his hateful nature.
Only if you have put up this much energy against one side when they were busy insulting the North upandan on Nairaland.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Coldspice: 7:47pm On Jan 01
CandidAdmin:
Stupidity everywhere!

Nigeria will work for others but it won't work for you.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Goodvibes007: 7:47pm On Jan 01
Coldspice:

Na normal na
Unlike Northerners who showed restraint in replying those heathen pigs of Biafra, Yorubas are dealing with them mercilessly. That is why they are crying.
We are not saying UGM slaves can't insult Yorubas, but we will make their ancestors cry by the time we're done.
I salute their restraint.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by Nicepoker(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01
Op but you are a tribal bigot too. Why are you crying now.

Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01
Goodvibes007:

When the insult was coming from one side, Nigeria would not divide, the moment Peter Obi lost, Nigeria cannot work again and is going to divide. Lol.

Why don't you check the date this account was created?

Also, if you think I'd support that agulu fraudster... Then you're twice the idiot I thought you were!
Re: This What Seun And Nairaland did For Me In 2023(pic) by CandidAdmin(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01
Goodvibes007:

Why don't you check the date this account was created?

Also, If you think I'd support that third class agulu fraudster/cultist... Then you're twice the...

I rest my case

A Brief Biography Of Atiku And Quotes. / “goodluck Jonathan Should Be Working In A Zoo” – Olusegun Obasanjo / Unpatriotic Nature Of Nairaland So Called Opposition Crew

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98